Kim YoungKwang

Kmodel one shots

"Hurry up" your bofriend said tugging you closer to him. You two were in a huge crowd of people and you almost lost him multiple times. "Where are we going YoungKwang?" you asked, good thing you dressed in comfy clothes because it felt like hours since you got to this outside market place. "Can we sit here just for 5 minutes?" you pleaded. He turned around "are you tired?" you nodded and collapsed onto the bench. 

He sat next to you and looked at the horizon. "YoungKwang?" "Humm?" he didnt looked at you. "Where are you taking me? Its been an hour already" "its a secret i told you!" you pouted and he turned his head. He smiled crinkling his nose at you and got up. "Are you ready?" you shook your head "no, my feet hurt. I dont think i can walk any farther" he took both of your hands and pulled on them. "Come on please? Get up" you shook your head again. 

He let go of your arms and crouched infront of you. "What are you doing?" you asked. Without turning back he said "get on my back" you smiled and you hit his back. He turned around playfully glaring. "What was that for?" "Youre so cute." He smiled and turned around "hurry get on" so you got on and he started walking. 

"Where are we going?" "Youll see we're almost there" you looked at the other people walking around you. They looked back and you could see the girls talking to their boyfriends and pointing to you and YoungKwang. Hehe they want them to do this too. Im such a lucky girl! 

While looking around you, you felt your boyfriend stop. "We're here' he set you down and you looked around you. "Where are we?" "Its that ice cream shop that you wanted to go to!" you looked at your boyfriend, then at the rusty building across from you. You giggled before any words came out of your mouth. "You wanted to bring me here? Why didnt you just tell me? I thought we're were going to this really cool place." He looked at you with just a bit of disappointment. 

You couldnt hold your laugh in any longer. "Im just kidding you big dummy!" you lightly hit him in the chest. He looked at you and laughed too. He grabbed your hand and pulled you into the shop.

"Hello~" the worker greeted the both of you. "Hello" both of you guys responded. "Hummmm what do i want?" you said out loud. "Can i have the strawberry ice cream please?" you heard your boyfriend ask the worker. "What should i get?" He looked at the flavor options. "Humm try the blackberry, that sounds good!" "Umm that does sound good! Okay, can i get the blackberry please?" She gave you guys the ice cream and you sat down at a booth. 

Your boyfriend came and sat infront of you. "Ah" you opened your mouth, he let you try his. "Yummy! YoungKawng its soo good! Try mine too!" he opened his mouth and you slowly moved your cone towards his mouth. You purposely missed his mouth and when for his nose. "Oops sorry~ hehe" he look at you and grinned then without you noticing he stuck his ice cream to the side of your face. He started laughing hysterically.

You glared and whipped your face, he leaned over and kissed your cheek. "what was that for?"

"Because i love you" 

Sorry that this is a shorter one!