Too Late ㅡ명종

INFINITE One Shot Collections∞

Too Late

명종 (Myungsoo - Sungjong)

ANGST

HAPPY READING GUYS! <33


“Another Roses?”

Sungjong scratched his head, as he saw a bouquet of red roses In front of his café. Yes, Sungjong was the owner of a Famous French Café in Gangnam. Couple usually goes there to have a date, which always makes Sungjong envy of those happy couple.

Sungjong received a bouquet of roses everyday, and it always placed right in front of his café. He’s very happy to received that roses, but he will happier if he knew who the sender is. Too bad, so far, no one knows.

“Secret admirer huh?”

Sunggyu pokes Sungjong’s shoulder teasingly, making Sungjong chuckled.

“Ah I guess so hyung”

Sunggyu is Sungjong’s Step Brother. And He worked along with Sungjong, yeah so he’s one of the owner of that Café too.  Sungjong always feel envy with his step brother too, because his step brother also got a boyfriend. A grease ball, if he can say. They’re so sweet, and clingy to each other. Aww, how sweet.

 

 

“Jongie-ya, go buy 10 packets of coffee! We need more stocks, especially tomorrow is Saturday.”

Sunggyu asked sungjong, and giving a nods as a respond.

He smiled widely, as he smelled a scent of flower. The scent that the flower he always received everyday. The scent came from a florist near his café. He smiled and walked pass by it.

He bought the café that Sunggyu asked him to. As he walked back from the Market, he saw someone placed a bouquet of white roses in front of his Café. He widened his eyes, when he realized that the one who place the roses is the owner of the Florist that he just saw.

Sungjong walked slowly to the figure. When he about to poked the guy’s shoulder, the guy suddenly stood up, and walked away. Sungjong was so confused, because the guy didn’t see him. Is he blind?

“Hyung, here’s the coffee. I gotta go for awhile!”

Sungjong waves his hand, placed the coffee on the table and ran to catch up the guy.

 

 

Sungjong walked in to the florist, and he received a warm greet.

“Annyeonghaseyo, welcome! I’m Kim Myungsoo and what can I help you?”

The Guy who named as Kim Myungsoo greeted him warmly.

“H-hey.”

Sungjong answered struggly.

Kim Myungsoo seems realizing something. Yeah, he remember this voice. He never forget about this voice. The Voice that he always admire, the voice that always be in his dream, the voice that would never be his.

“So, how can I help you?”

Myungsoo asked, patted a chair for himself to seat.

Now sungjong can make sure, that the guy was blind. But he wonder how. Sungjong was too focused in his own mind, and didn’t give any respond.

“How can I help you?”

Myungsoo repeated, with the same tone. The warm one.

“I’m Lee Sungjong”

Sungjong answered. Myungsoo gasp a bit, he stood up, and walked slowly to Sungjong following the voice.

“S-sungjong?”

Myungsoo hold his tears, He missed Sungjong so much. Even sungjong didn’t remember who is he, but Myungsoo remembered every single thing of Sungjong.

“I-I’m sorry. Who are you?”

Sungjong stepped backwards.

 

FLASHBACK.

“S-Sungjongie?”

Myungsoo whispered. He was in an empty room, dark, without any single light. He can hear someone breathing heavily.

“Lee Sungjong?”

Myungsoo repetead.

“M-myungie? Is that you?”

Myungsoo ran, as he saw Sungjong’s body got tied in a chair, and crying. Myungsoo hugged him really tight, cared the youngest’s head lovingly and told him that everything would be okay. Eventhough Myungsoo wasn’t really sure about their condition, but he want his Boyfriend to calm down. Because seeing Sungjong cried, mentally ached his heart.

Myungsoo heard a clap.

“Well well well, He’s here”

A Stranger came in with an evil smirk on his lips. The eyes of murderer can be seen in the Stranger’s eyes. Its not a stranger for Myungsoo. He know exactly who the man is. It’s Lee Howon, his friend, well enemy-friend. Howon’s boyfriend, Jang Dongwoo was killed in front of Myungsoo’s store. Howon suspect that it was Myungsoo who killed his boyfriend. Which is not.

“What do you want?”

Myungsoo was shaking in his voice.

“Well, its simple.

Howon tck-ed.

“Blood should get payed by blood. You know what I meant”

“But I didn’t do anything to your boyfriend!”

Myungsoo pleaded howon. Because he know what will happen next.

“Lie! Lie Lie! You bastard liar! Murderer!”

Howon mocked him, he walked closer to Myungsoo, and kicked Myungsoo’s stomach un-mercily.

“S-stop please”

Myungsoo tried to talk, but he coughed and coughed.

 

After that, Myungsoo was get dragged to a place, he got tied up on a chair. The next second, he cant see. His eyes was bleeding.

He was kinda lucky. Because if the cops didn’t came on time, he would die.

And Sungjong, was get pushed to the wall until he got amnesia. He didn’t remember about his boyfriend, not a single thing.

 

“Who are you?”

Sungjong asked. The florist’s face looks kinda familiar, but how hard he tried, he cant remember.

When myungsoo about to hugged Sungjong, Sungjong stepped backwards and so on. Sungjong ran away, he was too afraid.

He ran, and ran. But he stopped, as he heard a woman screaming. He turned his body to see what happen. And there, the figure, the florist laid down on the street, with blood all over his head. He cried. Sungjong didn’t know why he cried, but his heart was aching.

He never knows who is Kim Myungsoo.

Because its too late. Kim Myungsoo had comeback to his Heavenly daddy.

Myungsoo was happy, because at least he can talk to his love for the last time. Eventhough, his love ran away from him

He was happy.

 

LEAVE A COMMENT GUYS! <33