Just Smile ㅡ명열

INFINITE One Shot Collections∞

Just Smile

명열 (Myungsoo - Sungyeol)

ANGST

HAPPY READING GUYS!<33


SUNGYEOL'S POV

I believe that our life in the earth was just temporary. We lived not to eat, not to find our true love, not to wasted our money. But we lived to help others, to share our happiness, to carry out the mission from God, to die and came back to our Father.

“Morning cutie” my boyfriend greeted me while cared my hair.

“Morning Myungie” I answered his greet with a smile on my lips.

Im happy. I feel lucky, because God had given me Myungsoo, who always be there for me, eventhough my family condition are messed up. So far, he had never leave me alone in any kind of situation. Im thankful for that.

My parents divorced since two years ago, and since that day, everyone seems to hate me. They assume me as a “naughty” person, due to the situation of my family. But I still feel thankful, because my Boyfriend which is Myungsoo, and my Bestfriends, which is Woohyun hyung always stayed by my side.

My older brother, Howon hyung. He worked in a bar. Every night, he always bring a girl/boy to his room. Im sure that they weren’t my brother’s lover, because the person was different every night. When I asked my brother about it, he answered me with:

“Just Shut Up Sungyeol!  You’re only 17! You didn’t know anything”

Life is hard indeed. Life is unfair sometimes, but I do believe in something. I believe that God, had prepared something for me. A beautiful plan for me. He know whats the best for me.

Almost every night I cried. I feel tired physically, and mentally. Almost everyone in this whole world hate me. I feel confused, what kind of sins that I had done? Woohyun hyung always said that:

“Sungyeol! You gotta be strong! The test that God had given you, it will make your heart grew stronger and stronger. God had never give you a test, that is beyond your ability. You gotta remember that me, Myungsoo and God will never leave you, never”

 

Today, I promised to Woohyun hyung to go to Maddison Park. We played at the playground, like a child. I feel something weird with my self. Lately, My head felt so hurt, I often felt nausea and my vision faded.

I was shocked. I cant see anything, everything turn very dark. And I can felt my own body fell to the ground. When I open my eyes, I was in a room. I didn’t recognized the room, and I made a conclusion that I was in a hospital.

“Sungyeolah! You awake!” Woohyun hyung walked towards me with teary eyes.

“What happen hyung?” I felt confused, when I was about to sit, my head felt so ing damn hurt.

“You fainted! I didn’t tell myungsoo yet. And sungyeolah, I have to tell you something.” This time, woohyun hyung’s face changed. His eyes look so sad, and afraid.

“What is is huyng” I asked.

“You are diagnosed glioma cancer” He cried, and he hugged me tightly. I was too shocked.

“Please don’t leave me, sungyeolah” He talked again.

The doctor said that I still got 1 month to live. He allowed me to rest at my home. I also asked woohyun hyung for not telling myungsoo about this. I don’t want him to be sad.

2 weeks left, and today is my birthday. I made a cake, eventhough I know that no one will eat it except me. Then I sang the “Happy birthday” song. I didn’t realised that I cried, I can feel tears was falling down from my eyes.

“Father, im sad. Myungie didn’t remember my birthday. Father, I feel lonely. Im scared Father” my heart screamed.

 

Tomorrow will be the last day for me. I prepared a breakfast for my brother the whole night. I know he missed breakfast so much. Since our parents get divorced, no one cooked breakfast. I cooked for him, and wrote a letter.

Before I went to the hospital with Woohyun hyung, I text Myungie:

TO          : MYUNGIE

FROM   : YEOLLIE

Myungiee~ I know you’ve been so busy. Tomorrow, lets play a game! don’t text me or call me for the whole day, okay? Good luck honey<3

 

AUTHOR’S POV

The next morning, Howon woke up, he was smiling as he saw a sandwich on the dining table. He stopped eating as he saw a small letter besides it. He reads it:

TO          : MY BELOVED HOWONNIE HYUNG

FROM   : YEOLLIE

Hyungieee~ I hope you enjoy the breakfast! I was in a rush last night, so I can cook anything special. Im sorry…. :( Eventhough you gave me cold shoulder, I still love you and I will always love you hyungie! Now, im on my way to meet our Father! Take care of yourself hyungie! I will be watching from up here! <33 byeee~

Howon cried. He didn’t believed, that his brother was gone.

When night comes, Myungsoo decided to visit sungyeol’s house. But he was greeted by a sob which is coming from Sungyeol’s brother, howon hyung.

“H-he was gone” Howon talked to myungsoo, full of sob.

Myungsoo ran to sungyeol’s room, and find a letter.

TO          : MYUNGIE<33

FROM   : YEOLLIE

Whoa honey! You made it! Now, all you have to do is….. keep doing it everyday. J I love you!

 

And Lee Sungyeol had comeback to His Father.