Thunder Of Luck ㅡ우규

INFINITE One Shot Collections∞

THUNDER OF LUCK

우규 (Woohyun - Sunggyu)

FLUFF ONLY ○ NO

Happy Reading Guys! <33


 

Dear boy, You're my angel
Let me show you a better day, woo!

 

It’s 4 in the morning, and woohyun’s phone keep ringing like it would be explode in no time. APINK’s Bubibu is sure a very noisy song to be heard on 4 in the morning.

A sleeping figure with small eyes, which suppose to be Kim Sunggyu was annoyed due to the situation.

“Yah! Nam Woohyun! Shut your phone”

The elder groaned. He waited for the response. But there were no respond from the younger.

Dugeun dugeun dugeun tteollyeowa
Ni saenggangman hamyeon tteollyeowa

Sunggyu started getting really annoyed. He groaned, stood up and shaked woohyun’s body. Woohyun must be thinking that there were an earthquake going on. Sunggyu was shocked as Woohyun stood up on his bed with a ninja style.

“Y-YAH!! What the hell Nam Woohyun?”

Sunggyu stepped back.

“Hyung hyung! Earth Quake! Earth Quake!”

Woohyun hide himself under the blanket with pillows on him.

“Come here hyung! The roof will crashed you in no second!”

Woohyun talked underneath his blanket. Sunggyu scratched his un-itchy head, and walked to woohyun.

 

“Yah Stupid tree! There were no earth quake”

Sunggyu poked woohyun’s waist multiple times. It was weird, very weird for sunggyu. Because woohyun weren’t giving any respond to him.

“Nam Woohyun?”

Sunggyu tilted his head, and pulled Woohyun’s blanket slowly.

“BOOO!”

Woohyun stood up, which make sunggyu shocked. Sunggyu was on the floor now, caring his chest because it beat too fast. Woohyun laughed out loud seeing Sunggyu was acting like a hamster who lost his sunflower seeds.

“What the hell were you trying to do with me, yah stupid  tree! You wanna-“

Sunggyu’s words were stopped as the Thunder came. Sunggyu quickly crawled to his bed, hugged his bolster tightly like his life was depends on it.

 

Woohyun, which was Sunggyu’s closest friend in INFINITE. He knew that Sunggyu was very afraid of the Thunder, Woohyun get off from his bed and walked to Sunggyu’s bed.

“Hyung?”

Woohyun cared the elder’s hair. The younger slowly lay beside the elder, and calmly cared the elder’s back. Woohyun’s Heart, skipped a beat as he saw the sleeping hamster. He brought Sunggyu to his embrace, while non-stop cared Sunggyu’s soft hair.

The grease ball kissed The brunette’s forehead softly, afraid that the elder would wake up.

“I Love you Sunggyu Hyung.”

He mumbles those words against the elder’s forehead.

 

Sunggyu was smiling secretly, He just cant stop smiling since Woohyun hugged him.

No, Sunggyu was really asleep just now. But Woohyun’s sweet kisses suddenly awake him, like It was a destiny for both of them. Right after, Sunggyu opened his eyes, he can hear the loving words from Woohyun.

Sunggyu cuddled closer to Woohyun’s embrace, giving a soft gasp from Woohyun.

“I do Love You too”

Sunggyu talked softly, really soft and hope woohyun didn’t hear that. The super duper quite room, made Woohyun can hear a single thing especially Sunggyu’s words just now. Woohyun grinned. His teeth was very shinny until the dark room need no light.

The younger lifted The elder’s chin. Slowly closing the gap between them both.

Sunggyu felt a plump lips pressed to his lips. The kiss was sweet, it felt just right. No lust between the kiss, Just love, love and more love.

They end up fell asleep while their hand was hugging each other.

Good night, my Hamster.  The last sentences from Woohyun before he drifted to sleep.