Gone, forever...

You & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gone, forever…

 

*RECAP*

Yoonah ah, thank you for being my girlfriend, a wonderful girlfriend.

I wiped off my tears and pick up my luggage.

I took one last look at the hostel before going into the car that is waiting for me.

I am really going, I am not going to make promises that I will come back, but I can promise, I will always remember you guys.

I thought as the car sped off.

Guys, take care......

 

*****************************************************************************************

 

(Your POV)

 

Dear Yoonah,

                     

By the time you read this letter, I have already left. Don’t ask me where, don’t ask me why, don’t bother looking for me, you will never be able to do so. I just want to say that I am really sorry for leaving you. I am sorry for making you fall in love with me and just leave you like that, sorry. Thank you for always staying by my side for the past few years, whether is as my best friend or as my girlfriend. The time I spent together with you are the happiest time of my life. You can hate me for leaving you but please don’t hurt yourself. Just forget about me and move on. Don’t ever hurt yourself for a guy like me. I don’t deserve it. Carry on your life even when I am not there with you, you have to live well, you have to. No matter why I leave you, please trust me that all this while, I have loved you with all my heart. I still love you now, more than anything else. Don’t wait for me, I won’t be able to make any promises, I may not even come back. So, just promise me, live on Yoonah, be happy. Yakseo?

 

                                                                                                          Myung                                                                                                                         

                                                                                                                        

What is he talking about?

Is this some sort of joke?

I start to panic as I clutched onto the letter tightly.

Immediately, I grab my phone and started dialing Myungsoo’s number.

“The number you have dialed is unavailable, please try again later.”

I tried again.

Myungsoo, please pick up.

Please tell me everything is a joke, please…

I held on tightly to my phone, waiting desperately for Myungsoo to pick up.

But, there was no response… at all…

As I continued to try, tears start to flow down my cheeks uncontrollably.

I am crying, crying so badly.

Myungsoo… Where are you?

Why are you doing this to me?

By the 10th time, and Myungsoo did not pick up, I had already broken down.

I fell down onto the floor beside my bed, hugging onto my legs tightly as I cried miserably into my pillow.

“Yoonah ah, why are you crying? Oh my god, are you okay?” Taeyeon came out of the bathroom and questioned me with concern.

When I saw her, all I can do was to hug her, very tightly, I don’t know what to do, Myungsoo is leaving me, and I don’t know why…

“T…Taeyeon… M…Myun…gsoo, h…he is l…leavin...” I can’t continue, I wished it was all a joke, I wish Myungsoo could appear at my door now and tell me he was just teasing me, I wish…

Taeyeon took the letter in my hands and read it.

“Yoonah ah, why…” She looked at me with concern yet shock eyes, she cannot believe it too.

I am feeling so weak now, my whole mind is filled with Myungsoo.

Why is he leaving me like this? Why?

I tried again, now I called Woohyun.

Maybe he’s with Woohyun, please tell me he’s together with Woohyun now.

I pick up my phone again and started to dial Woohyun’s number.

“Yeobose…”

“Is Myungsoo with you? Answer me now! Is Myungsoo there!!!!” Before he could even finish his sentence, I cut him off.

I am feeling so desperate now, I can’t take it anymore, this is too much for me to take.

“Is this Yoonah? Erm, Myungsoo is not with me? Are you alright? You sound…”

“Myungsoo must be with you, please…please don’t play with me anymore…please…please tell me he’s there…he’s there right?” I sobbed helplessly as I shouted into the phone.

And without me realizing, I passed out.

 

(Woohyun POV)

 

“Yoonah, Yoonah, are you still there? Yoonah!” I yelled into the phone, wondering where did Yoonah went to.

“Woohyun ah, come to the hostel now, something happened! Yoonah fainted!! Quick!” Upon hearing what Taeyeon said from the othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter