Chapter Two

Adonis {Editing}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


October 25, 2011


 

It was almost midnight, and she wasn’t here. I had come home to an empty house and an empty phone, she was even picking up my calls. I don’t know if she is safe or not. I don’t even know where she is, I called her office but they told me she had already left. I can’t call the police either because they have to be missing for at least 24 hours to file a complaint. I tried calling her again; she still didn’t pick up. God dammit Hana, where are you?

 

Just as I was about to call some of her friends, I heard the front door open. I looked to see who it was, and there she was.

 

“Hana, where the hell were you! Are you okay?” I rushed over to her, frantically checking if she was fine. She giggled. How could she giggle in a situation like this?!

 

“I’m fine oppa, we just finished this project at work, so all  my coworkers and I went to celebrate.” She told me. “Nothing happened, we just went out for dinner and karaoke, the usual.”

 

I scoffed, the usual. “Do you know how worried I was? You could’ve at least called!”

 

“My phone ran out of batteries and I didn’t think it was that big of a deal.” She said nonchalantly as she walked into the living room. I followed her quickly.

 

“You could’ve used one of your friends’ phone! Just to let me know where you are, or if you’re okay! I thought something bad had happened to you!”

 

“I didn’t think I needed to tell you every single thing I do!” She retorted. “Just because we’re married doesn’t mean you can control me and everything I do!”

 

“I didn’t mean it like that! I was just worried about you since you came home so late! I thought something bad had happened!”

 

“Well, I’m perfectly fine aren’t I? Stop worrying so much, it gets annoying sometimes!”

 

I was hurt. How could she? This is what I get for caring about her and loving her? What if something did happen to her? I’m not going to deal with thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter