Chapter Three

Adonis {Editing}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June 21, 2012

 

It was the beginning of summer. A new season, a new turn. A new addition. I was once again waiting for Jongin to come home. He recently got a big project with a multi-millionaire company. This was a chance in a lifetime for him. So him coming home late and tired is excepted; he is, afterall, giving his 110 percent to this project.

 

I had some great news to give him that day, I decided to make one of his his favorite dishes, Samsun Jajangmyun*. I had everything prepared and set on the table. I knew he was gonna come late so I had wrapped up all the food in plastic and I had taken a power nap earlier in the day. I didn’t have to wait long though, Jongin had come home earlier than usual.

 

There was a catch; he looked horrible. His suit was messed up and crinkly, his hair was a jungle, and he had the sourest look on his face. I went up to him and tried to help him with his bag but he just brushed me off.

 

“You’re home early today, oppa. How was work?” I had asked him.

 

“Horrible, The deal isn’t going well and if I mess it up, I’ll be fired.” He grumbled, obviously disgruntled.

 

“I made your favorite, Samsun Jajangmyun.” I said in hope of lifting his spirits. “Why don’t you go wash up and change, while I heat it up.”

 

I don’t know what I did wrong, because the moment I said that he smacked me across the face. His face was red with fury, while mine was red with pain. I looked at him, shocked and bewildered.

 

“Yo- you just hit me! What did I do wrong?!” I yelled as tears formed in my eyes. I wasn’t going to cry though, not in front of him.

 

“You ! Always ordering me around and telling me what to do. I don’t need to come home after a long day of work to your nagging and clinginess. Just leave me alone! I don’t care about you!” He yelled back, extremely furious. He walked away, leaving me to drown in my own tears.

 

Once I had calmed down, I made a decision. I wasn’t going to stay here anymore. Not where I would be hurt and ignored almost everyday. I wasn’t not perfect, but I knew that I deserved better. With my mind made up, I took my purse and left that house forever.


June 28, 2012

 

It was a week. A week since I had left him and our home. A week since I moved in with an old friend for the time being. And during that time he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter