Chapter 1

Ssshhhhh...

 

Hi, my name is–

 

"AYA!!" A chubby guy with messy dark brown hair popped his head at the door, looking like he's in a rush.

Anyway, Aya, that's my name. It's not my real name though, I was born as Park Shin Ae, but as I entered this industry I goes by the name Aya. So, in short, Aya is my stage name. 

Stage name? Yes, I'm a singer.

or a singer-songwriter, as most people call me. or an idol. or..

Whatever.

The point is, I'm an active singer in the South Korea's music scene. It's been three years since my debut and I managed to get the spotlight with my so much hardwork. The hardwork of not only me, but also everyone around me such as my manager, producer, company president, stylists, etc. 

And also with the support of someone who–

 

"Aya, hurry! It's starting in a couple of minutes!" My manager shouted again from the door.

Well, okay, maybe my introduction would have to wait. I have a talk show recording to attend to now.

I get up from the couch at the dressing room and fix my skirt before following my manager towards Studio C, where the talkshow will be held. I greet the staffs around me with a deep bow and climb up to the set where I saw two comfortable looking sofas with today's MC sitting on one of them.

Shin Dongyup. My favorite MC of all time. 

I give him a polite smile and a bow, "Good morning, sunbae-nim. Please take care of me today."

"Ah nae.. nice to meet you, Aya-ssi. Have you read the script yet?" He asks me, which I answer with a nod. We share a small talk before the PD finally give us a cue to start the recording.

 

one

 

two

 

three

 

cue.

 

"Good morning, everyone. I'm Shin Dongyup, and here with us we have a singer-songwriter who just made her comeback with a soulful song yesterday. Aya-ssi, mind to greet the audience?" He turns his head towards me with a wide smile. All of a sudden, three cameras are turning toward my face, almost make it hard to me to find the main camera.

"Good morning, everyone. It's Aya!" I wave at the camera and let out my tv-screen-smile, you know, that kind of smile that you don't even know what for and who are you smiling to.

The recording progressed just like the script says, nothing really far from topics like where my inspiration to write come from, how's my life in general, and what is my new song all about. Before I even know it, the recording almost reach its end, and as a final topic Shin Dongyup sunbae decides to slip his adlib.

"So... you're a beautiful and talented girl. Are you sure you're not dating anyone?" He asks with a sly smirk and frowned eyebrows.

I hate this question.

"Hahaha no, I'm not dating anyone right now."  

Which is true.

"Really? Then, do you have anyone you're interested in right now?"

"Umm.. no." 

Which is true again, kind of.

"Well, well. Is that so? Because I heard from fellow singers that you're kind of popular."

"Really? I never know that, hahaha."

Please let this end.

"Everyone? Are you listening? Aya-ssi is free and single right now, so if you're interested don't hesitate to make a move, hahaha." He winks at the camera.

Sunbae, I never said I'm single.. I smile bashfully at him and play along with his remarks about people should ask me out on a date. But then I realize something. This is a live broadcast, which means that he–

 

Oh crap.

 

As soon as the recording ends, I bow once again at Shin Dongyup sunbae and run to my manager. Before I even say anything, he waves my handphone on my face.

"He's been calling ten times." He says, holding his laugh. I grab my phone and slide the answer button, an annoyed deep voice greets me from the other line.

"Sorry I'm not calling to ask you for a date, Aya-ssi." 

"I'm sorry..it was just a joke, I have to play along for the sake of the broadcast.." I say softly, afraid that the staffs around me might hear.

"Okay okay.." He sighs and continues, "What time will you be back anyway?"

"I'm done after this, I'll be back by lunch." I signal my manager that I'm going back to the dressing room.

"Good, because he insists that he doesn't want to eat anything besides your cooking for lunch." The voice from my phone says again with a sigh.

"Arasso.." I push my dressing room door and heads straight to where I put my bag. I sling it to my shoulder and turns around to see my manager also ready to head out. I talk again to my phone, "What time will you have to go today?"

"At two thirty, so we still have time to eat lunch together."

"I'm on my way, I just have to drop by to the company first, okay?" I say again while walking towards the parking lot with my manager walking besides me.

"Sure, I'll be waiting. Love you.." He says, his manly yet sweet voice rings in my ear. Suddenly, I miss him so much even though I just saw him this morning.

"Love you too, Seungho-ah.." I smile to my phone, happy that I will meet him again in no more than an hour. I hang up and stare at my phone's wall screen, feeling my smile grows wider.

"I don't think you should put that picture as your wallpaper, what if someone saw it?" My manager says from the driver's seat. I look up and meet his concerned eyes.

"Oh come on.." I rolls my eyes.

"Okay okay, I just tell you to be careful.." He shrugs and starts the engine. Soon after we're driving towards the company.

I sigh and bring the phone screen back to life. There it is. A 4.8 inch picture of the most important guys in my life.

A man with his pajama shorts and a white tshirt sleeping peacefully on his side, and a boy with his blue striped pajamas was sleeping with the exact position as the elder only with a different direction, so that the two was facing each other in their sleep. Their mouth slightly pouting.

I smile again as I stare at the picture of my husband and our two year old son..

I didn't lie back there, I'm not dating anyone.

I'm married.

 

With none other than MBLAQ's leader, Yang Seungho.

 

.. and no one can know about it.

 
 
 
 
 
 

AN:

Why do I keep on writing new stories when I don't even update the others? *facepalm*

But well, I just have to write this, though.. lol. And I'm in the middle of trying new ways of writing, and for this story I will use first person POV which is the OC's POV.

I hope you like it :)