His Grieve

Idol's slave (EDITED)

 

You took a deep breath. You close your eyes tightly, you touch your chest that fluctuating rapidly. ‘How could he do that?!!’ You peeked through the gap to see what they actually did…

“Junhyung, come here…we have a lot to discuss” Doojoon commanded Junhyung. Doojoon walked from the doorway, he slowly approached the couch and sat. You saw Junhyung made his way to the living room. You could hear them clearly.

“WHY YOU DO LIKE THAT?!?!” he roared clenching his teeth. “WHY DO YOU HUG HER?!”

“Hug her??” asked Junhyung back pretending to be surprised. “I do nothing with her…”

“WHAT? Look…as we enter this dorm I saw you are hugging with her… How could you say, you do nothing?”

“Okay… I admit. I’m hugging her and I was having the greatest moment in my life which now has been destroyed by all of you…”

“Why you do that?” asked Yoseob who was sitting silently beside Dongwoon listening to both of Doojoon and Junhyung.

“Because she was interesting…” Junhyung answered in flat tone. (-_-). You could feel your cheeks burning. Reddened.

“She just a maid…nothing interesting about her…”said Doojoon emotionlessly. You slightly hurt by what he said. “We are idols…”

“SO…”

“The contract between our manager and her said ‘DO NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH EMPLOYER...’ in other word she can’t fall in love with any of us… It’s a forbidden love…”

“You better shut your mouth!!…” Junhyung said rudely. Doojoon eyes widened. “You know nothing…and stop pretending you know everything…”

“Why do you love our maid?” asked Dongwoon.

“She has a name. Call her you or I’ll pull out your tongue.” Dongwoon gulped, shocked with Junhyung’s word. Both of Gikwang and Hyunseung exchanged their look before continue watching Junhyung who made his way into their bedroom.

You were taken aback by his word. Your lips was quivered, you bit your lips before headed out of the kitchen and went to their room while Dongwoon, Yoseob, Gikwang and Doojoon watching TV ignoring their band’s ‘rapper’.

You clenched your fist before knocked the door. No answer. You knocked the door once again. Still…no answer. You slowly opened the door. You saw he was listening to his MP3 player. You sighed and started thinking again about the idea to talk with him.

“Why you… so angry? I mean why you angry at them? Why…” You tried your best to find the suitable word to ask him more.

“Look, I’m just your maid. I have a contract with all of you. After six month here, I’ll fly back to Osaka….”

“So?” he asked without looking at you.

“So…I don’t want any fight, any scandal in my life…Got it?” he didn’t give any responses. “I just want a happy and carefree life…”

“Did I say I love you???” asked him suddenly.

“I-I…I’m not sure… But what do you by ‘interesting’…never mind. Just forget about it. Okay?” you narrowed your eyes. You turned your body heading the bedroom’s door.

“Because you’re my sister…” he blurted all out. My steps stopped.

“What?! I am what?!” Your eyes widened. His gaze flickered to your face.

“I…I don’t know what do you talking about…I have a brother, his name is Ryosuke. I…I don’t even know who are you…How could you be my brother?”

As soon as you’ve finished your question, he chuckled. “You must see your face…”

‘How could he???’

“I’m just kidding…”

You swallowed your saliva and gave him a rotten smile before turned the doorknobs.

“I have a sister. She is your age. I’m sure about that…” he blurted it out. You don’t know why…

“Oh…I never know about that,” you bite your lip. “Okay, I admit I love BEAST but I don’t know about your band in depth.”

“She’s gone…”

“Your sister? Where did she go?”

He didn’t answer your question. He kept silent. He then sighed heavily.

“OH MY GOD!! She’s dead?” you asked him like he was standing a thousand miles away.

“No. I…don’t know. She must be somewhere at Japan. She was adopted by a couple…” ‘Why he told me all about his sister?’

“Hey maid girl… may I call you Junghye?” he asked looking deep into your orbs. You sighed.

“Okay…”

“Would you like to be my sister?” You furrowed your eyebrows ‘What happen to him?’ You nodded awkwardly.

“Thanks… for being my sister.”

“Yea…”

He nodded smiling. You smiled back. You closed the door before heading for the kitchen and get back to your work.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: I KNOWWWWW...it's too short but this chapter is the best that I can give to my beloved readers....during my exam month.