Surprise party for Mr. Meanie...

Idol's slave (EDITED)

Your P.O.V

I took the dishes and piled in the sink. ‘Huh…’ I sighed. ‘It’s my first day and I’ve been scolded by him’ I cleaned the bowl with some soap and rinsed the dishes with water.

 I dried the plates, chopsticks and glasses and placed it on rack. I walked out of the kitchen and headed upstairs. Mina reached my hand and stopped my pace.

“Unnie…Mian~” she said, looking down to the floor.

“Cheomanneyo…” I said and smiled at her. She smiled back and slowly tears were formed in her wonderful hazel eyes. I was softened. I wiped the tears away. “Waeyo?”

“Mianhae…Chincha mianhae…” she said and started sobbing. Why she’s being like this? Got me in a trouble and now make me felt sorry. Hmm…Why I’ve got to be in this kind of situation? Huh…

“It’s okay…” I said to her and her sobs getting louder and louder. My shoulder started to ‘flood’ as she buried her face in my embrace. “Sorry…I’m so very sorry…”

I bit my lips and felt uneasy. “Shh…It’s okay. I’ve forgive you…” I patted her shoulder. She became calmer than before and her sobs ‘vanished’.

“Don’t you want to show me my room?” I asked to her and slowly a smile crept on her face. She took my hand and led me out of the mansion. We were walking down the road toward the main mansion.

She even helped me unpacked my things, clothes, books and my other stuffs. The room quite big yet smaller than Mina’s room and L’s room, it still bigger than my room at Akina’s house.

She enjoyed doing all of this. ‘I guess…she never done this before and that’s could explain why she’s so excited in helping me unpacked my things…’ I smiled and shook my head. ‘She enjoyed doing the only work I hate to do…’ I laughed in my head.

She suddenly gasped when she placed my books on the table near the closet. I turned my head toward her and furrowed my eyebrows.

“I almost forget about the gift…” she patted her head. I blinked in confusion. ‘What is she doing?’

She bite her fingers. I kept thinking. ‘Why? Whose gift?’

“Mina…why?” I asked as she’s wandering around my room.

“Unnie…may I go?” she asked, guilty in her eyes.

“Sure…” I answered.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t help you do the rest.” She said.

“Never mind Mina…”

 “It’s Oppa’s gift. Tomorrow is his birthday…” she said to me.

“You want to make a surprise party…” I said and bent down to pick my clothes and put it in the closet. “Done! So, let’s make a surprise party…”

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She shouted in joy. I shook my head.

A memory started glimmering in my head. It’s my brother’s birthday. His 12th birthday which was his first birthday that I could remember. I baked his favourite chocolate cake. He ate like crazy. He loves a homemade cake especially my cake.

“I love your cake…” Ryosuke, my twin brother, said with his mouth full of cake. He smiled at me. I wiped whipping cream at his lips with my handkerchief.

“Eat it all. I’ve made it for you…” I stared at him; I put my chin on my arms as I staring at him.

“I want you to make this cake every year.” He added and his lips. “Your cake is the super duper delicious cake I’ve ever taste…How could you be this expert yet you still 12 years old…”

I shrugged his question off. “Talent, maybe?”

It’s his 17 birthday that I’ve celebrated it a few months ago. Before I came to Korea.

~Happy Birthday to you~

~Happy Birthday to you~

~Happy birthday to ni-chan~

~Happy birthday to you~

He blew the candles and took a piece of cake and put on plate and gave it to me. I smiled at him and fed him. “I always love your cake…”

“And I will always made it for you…”

I sighed. I really miss my brother. What he had been doing right now? Is he okay? I hope so…

I don’t know how I’ve fallen asleep. I really miss him as I had a dream about him. I fed him the cake. I miss the moment. I’m going to meet him back soon.

**********

I helped Mina and Infinite minus L decorated the Hall. L had a photo shoot and film shoot. He would not have any idea about Mina wanted to throw a surprise party for him.

            Dongwoo and Sungjong were having an enjoyable moment blowing the balloons. Sunggyu and Sungyeol was helping me rearranged the furniture. Woohyun and Mina was having a nice moment as they cut the ribbons into a love shape and stick it all over the wall.

            “Hahaha…L will surely pass out as soon as he see this…” Woohyun said laughing his head off and followed with the other members’ laughter

            I glanced at Hoya – he blew balloons. I could not stop from staring at him. He caught me staring at him and I quickly shifted my gaze away from him. Icontinued dusted off the furniture.

            As I hung the balloons and ribbons in the living room, Hoya approached me. I felt uneasy and was about to walk away from him when he said it, “Mianhae…I didn’t do it in purpose,” he said. “I’ve lost control…

            “It’s okay. Tomorrow I’ll be in charge at your house so make sure you didn’t get drunk or I’ll quit!” I said it with a serious tone then I laughed. He laughed nervously and scratched his non-itchy head.

            **********

            No one P.O.V

            Everyone who was invited entered the Hall and met Infinite minus L as he wasn’t home yet. Mina was having a chat with 4 minute girl and Miss A. She seemed close with Suzy and Jihyun – 4 min.

You were making fruit punch and eyeing the chocolate cake in the refrigerator.

            You’ve made 4 pieces of chocolate for the guest. After you’ve done making the drink you walked out of the kitchen and met with the Idols. You saw Eunhyuk demonstrated his dance. Hoya joined him as well as Taecyeon and Wooyoung.

The rest of Super Junior was having an enjoyable chat with SNSD. The guests enjoyed the party without birthday boy. Hahaha….

You also saw Zico grabbed a bottle of plain water demonstrated his part… (Rapping, of course). Teen Top was chatting with U-Kiss and MBLAQ. Mir and L.Joe joined Zico and they enjoying the party so much.

Boyfriend without the twins was enjoying the party by singing their song. They seemed forgot about L. Pity him. A few moments later, you remembered about the cake. Someone stepped into your way. You raised your head and your eyes met Junhyung’s eyes.

            Before he could say anything, Sungjong said ran into the Hall and shouted “He’s back. Get to your position…” The guests ran to their position. Junhyung’s arm was grabbed by Yoseob and he had been dragged to behind of the couch.

Super Junior hid behind the curtain. 2pm, U-kiss, Boyfriend and Teen Top in the kitchen. Hoya held the cake and was ready to make L surprise. You made your way back to the kitchen and noticed that the kitchen was now crowded. Several members of Kara, A-pink, Miss A, and 4 minute hid behind the couch and the rest of them hid in the kitchen too.

The kitchen was crowded and that explain why you couldn’t even enter the kitchen. Woohyun, Sungyeol, Sungjong, Sunggyu and Dongwoo hid at the dark passage which connected to the Hall. L walked through the passage without noticing them. They even held their breaths.

L started to ‘nag’. “Why she didn’t turn the light on? I’ve paid her for nothing then…Where is she?” he muttered angrily.

you!!!” he screamed and still got no response. He exhaled and shouted again and this time the light was and all of guest said “Happy Birthday, L!!!!!”

Obviously, he was shocked. He didn’t utter a word but stared at all of them confusedly. They said “Happy Birthday L!!!” again and slowly a smirk crept on his face. All of them cheered and Hoya came out with chocolate cake. They sang the birthday song together

~Saengil Chukha hamnida~

~Happy Birthday to you~

~Happy Birthday to you~

~Happy Birthday to Myunggie~

~Happy Birthday to you~

“YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!” all of them cheered.

He blew the candles. They clapped their hands again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi...My readers

Hope you enjoy reading this chappie. It's kinda boring I think...

Do comments and KyraHero loves your guys and hope you loves me too...