Meet him

Idol's slave (EDITED)

Hoya’s P.O.V            

I covered my eyes as the sun rays penetrated through my bedroom.

“Master Lee…” her voice echoed throughout the room. “It’s morning already…”

“Hmm…” I rubbed my eyes, yawned and turned to the other side.

“YAH!” she shouted at my ear suddenly causing me to scramble off my bed and landed on my chest.

She giggled.

I stretched 'What's wrong with her? Is this how she treats an outsider?' and headed to the bathroom. She was settling my bed and said “Breakfast is ready.”

I answered her question by nodding as if she could see my response.

“When would we fly back to Seoul?” finally the question came out from . I smirked.

“Master Lee?”

“Hmm…We’ll be back after I’ve settled a few things…” I said as I brushed my teeth.

“When?” she asked me, sounded satisfied with my answered.

“Tomorrow evening?”

“What?!”

“Aish…this namja is really troublesome…” she mumbled softly but I could still hear what she said. "Then, how I suppose to work at Sungyeol's mansion?"

I smiled at her words.

Your P.O.V

He’s really annoying. I felt like wanted to kill him. URGH! I pulled my hair in frustration.

I walked into the kitchen.

As you were immersed in your anger, another flashback came into your sight.

It was early in this morning, just a few second before the sun appeared. The morning sea breeze fanned my cheeks giving the sense of freshness.

I had travelled a few kilometres – following the instruction from the map I got from Hoya’s car. After half an hour walking, I reached the sunrise peak to watch the sunrise.

It was an amazing experience. I never imagined I could experience this. I glanced to my watch and looked back to the sky.

As I enjoyed the moment, someone came from my back and sat next to me.

“Hi…” the guy said as the start of the conversation.

“Hel-” my word was brought to an end.

I knew this guy!

My eyes widened. OMO!

What did he doing here?

Why I have to meet him here?

WAE?!

I bit my lips. Did he following me?

“Nice to see you again…” he said smiling at me but I didn’t respond to him. I stared at him and remained speechless.

He smiled.

“How’s life?” he asked me.

“I-I…umm. I’m doing great. What about you? Why are you here?” I asked him, still feeling awkward.

“Great…” he replied and turned his gaze toward the sky.

 

Both of us stayed silence after a few minutes after the sun is up.

“Umm…I guess I should go now…” I said breaking the silence.

“Yeah…me too. My friends surely is waiting for me…” he said and smiled. I felt thunderstruck in my heart as he smiled at me.

What is that?

Why he’s doing like that?

It’s the first time ever I talk to him - I mean first time I felt really close to him when I talk.

He wasn’t the cold person I knew.

He's somebody else now.

He had changed – completely changed, in a good way I think.

“Gikwang…” I called his name. He turned around. “Thanks for accompanying me…”

He smiled.

He wasn’t Lee Gikwang that I knew.

Hoya came and called my name. He took me out of my flashback. I smiled. He had changed. How’s their lives? How could I forget to ask him? Hmm…maybe too shock to speak anything.

I'm actually meet someone I never expect in this unexpected vacation. Huh...

______________________________________________________________________

Short chapter!

Sorry guys!

I'll update tomorrow.

Love you guys!

~KyraHero~