NIGHTMARE or HALLUCINATION?

Idol's slave (EDITED)

            I smoothed my casual attire and took a deep breath… “Relax, you have nothing to worry about…” I murmured.

            I calmly walked into their dorm. It is my first time I set foot here and their dorm quite neat... Well, the dirty clothes lying all over the floor and the dishes piled in the sink.

            Cautiously I walked through their living room and sneaked into their kitchen which was a shambles. I patted my chest. ‘Easy…Easy…take a deep breath. It’s normal.’ I smiled. I looked around and thought for a moment, “Why do I always have to work with this kind of people?”

            Their dorm was extremely huge and spacious. I was headed to the stairway as the dirty clothes were all over the stairs. I might trip over them.

            All of sudden, I heard a commotion and chatters. I abruptly turned to my back. The first thing came to my sight was a black painted door. I slowly approached the door which rang with the sound of laughter.

            I pressed my lips into a thin line and turned the door knob to the right. Once I entered the room, I saw seven boys lie overlapping on one another on the queen size bed.

            To my surprise, they were wearing printed Mickey Mouse pajamas and having a pillow fight. They stopped their fight and stared at me.

            “HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” they exclaimed. I caught my breath.  I walked backward and almost fell upon the floor and when I tripped over some miscellaneous things that scattered on the floor, someone quickly grabbed my waist and pulled into his embrace. I was just a few inches from his face.

            “Hello lovely lady, what are you doing here?” asked the guy with muscular arms. He didn’t wear any top clothes which displayed his six pack abs…

            “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA…” I screamed my lungs out.

            “you” I heard my sister’s voice yelled and took me into reality. She shook my body. My lips trembled.

            “Are you okay?” she asked me.

            “Sis, what are you doing here?” I asked her and tilted my head.

            Her facial expressions turned dark and swiftly her right hand strikes my head.

            “Did you ask me what I’m doing here?” she asked sternly. “THIS IS MY HOUSE, you!”

            “MWUH??!!” I asked in disbelief. I had a nightmare!

            “Sleep NOW!” she yelled at my face. I thought I was working at their dorm. It just a hallucination!!!!!!!!!

GAH!!

Was it?

Never mind…

Let’s just sleep…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Enjoy it ^^

Who's the muscular guy??

Hahaha...