[2] Dangerous Women

A MUSE'S REBELLION
 
 
 
"Nice shoes."
 
Kyungri curiously turned to the woman sitting next to her. Instantly, she was intrigued. This bar was known for its drinks and not for its copious amounts of attractive women. But sitting right next to her was a girl who appeared to be checking her out.
 
Not that she minded.
 
"Thanks."
 
The newest annointed general was a former soldier for the government. Of course, very few members of the Resistance knew about this. Commander Hyuna had already done extensive background research on her, and had been diligently interrogated about her past. She came out clean and had her reasons for leaving - the government took out her father as a suspected spy. But Hyuna was still suspicious, as she always was. And that was where her little pet Sera came in.
 
"Where'd you get them from? They're so cute."
 
Kyungri smiled. What a little flirt this one was. And a rare delicacy - attractive people were a rarity in the camp headquarter's village. The Resistance itself was based in a relatively sleepy town.
 
The exotic Kyungri seemed to attract men and women wherever she went. Unfortunately, the male population greatly disappointed her. They rarely tried to please her and seemed only interested in a few heated moments of pounding her and then bragging later to their friends. Women, of course, were much more appealing. Beautiful and nuturing, ladies were Kyungri's favorite. And she loved possessing every bit of them.
 
 
"Ah, these old things? They were a gift from a friend."
 
Sera bent down, touching the sparkling studs on of the general's boots. In the process, she gave Kyungri a pleasing view down her tank top.
 
"Are you new here?" Kyungri asked, her eyes not leaving Sera's chest. 
 
"Yep. Just wanted a change of scene."
 
Sera looked up and smiled, "And you look like a very interesting person."
 
Kyungri wasn't dumb. She had to be careful who she chose for the night. She looked Sera up and down.
 
"You're not just playing me, right? Do you know who I am?"
 
Sera blinked innocently and flashed another cute smile.
 
"Not a clue. Just a beautiful woman at this dumpy old bar."
 
Kyungri effortlessly whipped out a small knife and held it to Sera's neck. She leaned in so no one, not even the absentminded bartender, could see.
 
"Listen..." Her slick voice poured into Sera's ears, "I'm not here to play games. I'll you, definitely. But if you're working with someone, I'll have no hesitation to slice this pretty throat of yours. And theirs, too."
 
Sera gulped and tried to push Kyungri away, but the general had her other hand wrapped around Sera's waist.
 
"I-I don't know..what you're talking a-about..." Sera nervously whimpered and Kyungri finally let go. Her knife left a tiny cut on her neck and just a little blood started to drip.
 
"Good." Kyungri got up, left her money at the counter, and grabbed Sera's hand.
 
"W-where are we g-going..?" Sera quietly whispered as a few men watched the two y women leave the bar together.
 
"Don't play innocent, my little doll..."