[1] The Risks

A MUSE'S REBELLION
Commander Moon Hyuna looked at her battle plans carefully, her painted fingernails loosely touching the edges of the blueprints and making tiny crescent creases.
 
 
 
"This will do. Have you informed Sera of her new position as liaison?" Sungah nodded slowly at first, then vigorously nodded her head.
 
"Yes, Commander Moon! Is there anything else I can do for you?"
 

 

Hyuna smiled softly at her newest recruit. A young sweet girl this Sungah was, full of energy and enthusiasm. Her smile made Hyuna's day.
 
"That's all, recruit. You can go on now. Tell Sera to meet me in two hours. I don't want her to be late."
 
 
----
 
"You're late." Commander Moon spoke gravely, not even bothering to look at the beautiful woman sauntering into her camp tent. Sera was wearing a large jacket that attempted to hide her tight tank top and short shorts. As soon as Commander Moon looked up, she smirked and went back to her papers.
 
"I was busy." Sera stated.
 
"Hm? Busy enough to not put your uniform on, Ryu?"
 
Sera rolled her eyes and sat at Commander Moon's feet. Immediately, Hyuna closed her legs and narrowed her gaze at the woman sitting before her. Sera merely smiled back innocently. 
 
"This liasion business...what exactly is in it for me, hm?" Sera absentmindedly started removing Hyuna's shoes, making the woman tense up even more.
 
"You are to go meet General Kyungri at a bar she frequents. I think you know exactly what to do from there."
 
By now, Sera had removed both of the commander's shoes and was lightly playing with her feet.
 
"I don't know~ maybe you should tell me a little more, hm?"
 
"Sera..."
 
Hyuna stood up, barefoot, and then crouched down to meet her best friend's eyes.
 
"I need you to be serious about this. General Kyungri just joined us but I'm 99% sure she's a double agent. I need you to prove me right."
 
"And what if you're wrong?"
 
"Well...you'll just get a fun night out of this, won't you?" Hyuna smiled and pushed back Sera's long hair, exposing her soft skin. The tough commander let her fingertips glide up from there to Sera's pretty jaw.
 
"You don't know me. You don't know the Resistance and as far as you are concerned, you're a dimwitted hungry little . Do you understand?"
 
Sera pouted when Hyuna tried to touch her lips and playfully tried to bite her finger.
 
 
 
Please be careful, my princess.... You're our only hope...