[4]

A MUSE'S REBELLION

Three days had passed since Sera had snuck out of Kyungri's sleepy embrace in their motel bed and managed to get back into headquarters. 

 

 

Commander Moon Hyuna was making breakfast for herself in her tent, smiling as her cat playfully nudged at her feet. She put her spatula down and picked up it up, kissing its forehead.

 

Sera’s taking a long time to get back home…

The cat meowed and she placed it back down.

Wonder how good Kyungri is....

She frowned at that thought. She's a commander. The leader of the Resistance. What a liaison does and doesn't do shouldn't emotionally affect her. But her thoughts flitted back to images of Sera kissing another woman and she grimaced.

it. I'm happy with my cat. 

"Hyuna..."

The commander turned and saw her liaison with smudged makeup, slightly torn clothes, and one broken high heel in hand. She looked exhausted and in pain.

Immediately Hyuna ran over to her and hugged her tightly, kissing her forehead repeatedly. 

"Sera...Sera what happened? Are you okay?"

Sera merely coughed softly into her shoulder and suddenly Hyuna looked down and felt wet blood on Sera's shirt. She gasped and immediately removed it, and eased her onto her bed.

"You need to tell me what happened. Details. How did this happen?" Hyuna was trying her best to speak calmly but was quietly freaking out. Her hands shook as she lightly touched around the area of her ribcage, bruised and slashed. Sera merely had her eyes shut and was breathing heavily.

"E-everything... was going f-fine...then in the morning I tried to leave while she was asleep....apparently…she has a boyfriend..."

"You're kidding."

Sera shook her head and groaned in pain as Hyuna removed her skirt. She shook her head at beautiful girl's bruises.

Hyuna suddenly looked in panic.

"You...how did you get out? What happened...?"

 

Sera suddenly looked away and felt tears welling up.

"I'm really sorry Hyuna.."

The commander covered in shock and immediately recoiled. Sera reached for her hands and started crying.

"I didn't mean it!"

"It's..fine. Were there any witnesses?"

"No."

"Then it's okay for now. Do you know the identity of the boyfriend?"

Sera shook her head. Hyuna let out a long sigh.

"..this is bad. Especially if this guy was involved with a Resistance general. I hope he's not well connected. We'll..have to lay low for a while. So no one suspects anything."

 

 

Sera looked down at her body and noticed how damaged it looked. It would take months for it to heal and it would definitely scar. 

"It's my mistake, Hyuna. I let things get out of hand..."

"No, it's mine. I should have not trusted you with this mission. I should have not underestimated how bad this could have gotten..."

Both Hyuna and Sera perked up when they heard someone yelling outside. Both of them recognized the voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"WHERE IS SHE? WHERE IS SERA?"

"...General Eunji..."

"...please calm down..."

"I SAID WHERE IS SHE?" 

 

Hyuna stepped outside of her tent, and stared calmly at the general in panic.

 

"She's with me."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

==================================================================================================

 

It had been awhile since all three girls had sat together in one place. Needless to say, it was awkward for all parties.

Hyuna merely smiled at Eunji. It was definitely forced.

"General Eunji, it's been awhile since you returned to headquarters. Where have you been? We missed you."

Eunji, dressed in her military uniform and adorned with a general's cap that made her short hair look even shorter, replied with a callous smirk.

"You should know, Commander. You've been sending spies out to keep an eye on me. It's not like I'm stup-"

"Eunji..come on.." Sera insisted quietly, and immediately Eunji turned to her and softened her angry gaze.

"Whatever. I came back because I heard you sent Sera on a mission."

"I did." Hyuna replied matter of factly. Eunji stood up angrily.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! You can't...you can't put her in danger like that! I don't care what the idea is, or if she begs you to put her in action. She's too precious to risk like that!"

"Sit down Eunji."

Eunji tightened her fists and gritted her teeth.

"You're one hell of a ty leader, Hyuna. And an even worse friend."

Hyuna had enough. She banged her teacup on the table, startling the other two girls.

"For once Eunji, think with your head. We are in war. Don't you think I know that? As a commander? That I know the consequences of every decision I make?"

Hyuna looked over at Sera, who was covered with a blanket that hid her battered body. 

"I care for her more than anyone else. She is the reason I'm still alive. And the reason for the Resistance. And I'd die for her. I would never abandon her..or our cause.."

Hyuna narrowed her eyes at the still standing general.

"I don't run away from my problems, Eunji."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Eunji's so hotheaded as always..."

Hyuna merely scrapped off the burned bits of breakfast that she had all but forgotten about. By now it was already almost evening. As she threw them in the trash, she watched Sungah bandage the girl up.

"I'm all done here Commander. Is there anything else I can do for you?" She said with a smile. Hyuna merely nodded and let her go. She walked towards Sera.

"She's always been like that. Impulsive. Crazy."

"Hey...at one point...you liked her..."

Hyuna rolled her eyes. Memories threatened to fill her in head and she swatted them away with her hand.

"Whatever. Her horse tunnel vision is even worse than before. All she cares about you. She's forgotten the cause."

Sera touched her Commander's hands.

"You're forgetting all the things she sacrificed for you...and for me. She really loved the both of us."

 

 

 

 

----------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungah was laughing as Erin stuffed another piece of bread into . 

"Stop...stop! I'm on a diet...Erin!!" 

Erin merely laughed as she kicked off her heels and started peeling her tight skirt off. Hyunjoo* kicked her foot.

"Hey hey....already with this? Erin you're so indecent..." Erin giggled and kicked her foot back.

Sungah was laughed so hard she almost choked on her bread. As she swallowed, she folded her arms and gave Hyunjoo a drunkenly wicked smile.

"Tell me...do all your girls behave as y as her?"

Hyunjoo helped Erin remove her tight blouse and flashed her a former model's grin.

"Definitely not...she's my exception. And I've got a question for you, little miss Private Son Sungah. Why did you request both of us this evening?"

Erin was wearing only her bra and stockings now. She looked confused as well.

"Madam Hyunjoo is the prettiest girl here....and I knew you'd only spend the night with you if I asked your favorite girl to come along too."

Hyunjoo froze and stared at the young girl. 

"It's been awhile...since anyone has requested me...ah..." 

Sungah reached and touched her milky white face. 

"You must be lying. You're so beautiful, unnie." 

Erin kissed Hyunjoo on her cheek.

"She's right. You're a beautiful woman."

Sungah opened another bottle of champagne and poured both the ladies a drink.

 

 

"I was confused about something so I wanted to ask you two about it. I'm new to the Resistance and was wondering what happened this morning..do you know a person named Eunji? General Eunji?"

 

Erin smiled softly and Hyunjoo nodded.

"Yes. I know her. I'm guess you want to know the entire story behind those three, right?"

Sungah nodded excitedly and Hyunjoo patted her head and ran her fingers through her hair.

"I will tell you everything. Right after I make you ...at least three times."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* Hyunjoo is of course, Lee Sam’s real name. I originally had Lee Sam in there but it just didn’t feel right.

 

 

 

 

Author's note: All members of Nine Muses will be represented in this story at some point. If you can, please support me by commenting and linking to your friends if you enjoyed it ^^ There will be a lot more coming. I apologize for not updating as much, please forgive me.