When you are drunk by drowsiness...

Frustration

Kai had left Sungjong in front his dorm door. He really didn't want to but he had too because of his busy schedule as a member of Exo. 

Sungjong entered his dorm, wondering if anybody was home because it was so quiet. He took off his shoes and tip-toed around the dorm, in case someone was home and were aware of him there. He knew he was going to get into trouble, because he disappeared like that, without calling. He went to his room, the door was slightly open and he was about to open it all the way but stopped his movements. He heard the light snores and even though the snoring was louder, he could also hear some heavy breathing. 

He peeked inside the room and couldn't see clearly but he did see feet, on Myungsoo's bed. He debated if he should enter, he did in the end thinking that Myungsoo was most likely sleeping. He came in and didn't even check on Myungsoo, he went to the closet and hung his new jacket and the one he was wearing earlier. He climbed the stairs to his top bunk and placed his new teddy on his bed and climbed down. He noticed Minho sleeping, while climbing down, he was on Hoya's bed, it used to be the manager's until he moved out complaining the room was too crowded. Sungjong didn't make much of it, he knew that he was here because of Myungsoo.

"S-sung-jong", a voice said, he had a hard time breathing. Sungjong slowly turned and looked at Myungsoo, regretting it after because Myungsoo looked at him with a pleading look. He knew what he wanted, Myungsoo always gets like this when he is sick, but how was Sungjong suppose to know he was sick? Worst part of all is that Sungjong turns submissive to Myungsoo, every single time he is sick. Myungsoo was one of those people that are whiny when they are sick, they are also very clingy. Sungjong unconsciously walked over to Myungsoo and gently put his hand over his forehead, he had a slight fever. He knew he should stop himself but he couldn't, he lifted Myungsoo's blanket and snuggled with the elder. Myungsoo instantly wrapped his arms over Sungjong, and pressed Sungjong against him. 

"Don't misinterpret this. I'm only doing this because you are still my member and it's everyone's responsibly to care for each other. Okay? L-hyung", Myungsoo, not satisfied, just pulled Sungjong even closer to him. They were both getting sleepy, and Myungsoo knew that in any minute he will fall asleep but he didn't want to. He wanted to enjoy this moment as much as he could but his body was not listening to him, "Sungjong, I love you", he whispered into his ear. Sungjong drunk by drowsiness, mumbled, "Me too", and immediately fell asleep.

Myungsoo, on the other hand, his eyes shot wide open when he heard that and wanted to jump on the bed and scream of joy but he didn't because he had Sungjong in his arms. A smile adorned his face while going to sleep.
.
.
.
Minho woke up and was surprised to find the two INFINITE maknaes in each other's arms. He also had many questions about the situation but decided on asking later. First, he will do his best friend a favor and capture this moment with a picture. Minho got the small polaroid that was sitting on top of a small drawer. He took a picture with the polaroid and then took out his phone and took a picture with it too. He found one of Myungsoo's black back packs and put the picture in there and he then sent the pictures he took with his phone, to Myungsoo.

When he was done, he casually walked to the kitchen and  looked for something to eat. You can say that Minho visited the INFINITE dorm frequently. He sat down and started eating a cereal. When he took a bite, someone quietly walked into the kitchen. Minho looked up, and grinned at Myungsoo.

"You saw it right?", he said enthusiastically whispering.
Minho nodded, "took a picture, I sent it to your phone and also took one with your Polaroid. It's in one of your many black backpacks".
"Thank you, you know too well", Minho smiled and took another bite at his cereal and Myungsoo was staring at him ...waiting and smiling like a creep.
Minho lightly placed the spoon on the table and said, "Spill it Kim Myungsoo".
"He said he loves me", he said rapidly and half squealing 
"What!", Minho said a bit loud and Myungsoo went to him and covered his mouth with his palm, "Shhhh,you are going to wake him up."
Minho yanked his hand out of his mouth, "Wait. Did he seriously say that?".
Myungsoo nodded like a little kid, you can even see a sparkle in his eye, "Yes and we will live happily ever after. I just know it."
His best friend scoffed at him, "Well you have to pass through the dragon to get your the prince first, Myungsoo. Just saying".

Myungsoo stuck out his toungue at Minho and mumbled, "kill joy".