Sungjong deserves happiness

Frustration
Kyungsoo's POV 
 
When I saw Kai suddenly yank Sungjong away from me, I was sad and mad. I was sad that Kai was taking away Sungjong because he was obviously jealous and I was mad at myself for being sad over that. I went to my room, the Hunhan couple didn't even bother to notice because they had now changed the movie to a romance movie and were busy cuddling and making out on the floor. Eww. 
 
My back was against the headboard and I was hugging my knees. 
Why is life is so unfair too me?
Stop thinking about Jongin and his hard work, good looks, his very nice looking body, and his lips...ugh stop! I need to stop thinking this way!
I can't get near Kai knowing I have a crush on him, my flirtatious side comes out and it feels so wrong. I feel like a trying to steal someone else's man who is obviously not interested. Sungjong is so nice too, one of the nicest and humblest person I've ever met actually. He is a bit like Jongin, both are very hardworking, they love to dance, and they are very attractive, also unlike me, there isn't that big of a height gap. Sungjong deserves him and I'm more than happy that he is with him, they make a great couple, so why are you sad Kyungsoo? Why?
 
I lean my forehead between my legs. He is happy, I should be happy that he is happy right? I lift my head back up and smile and look happy but the tears rolling down my cheek say otherwise. 
 
Taemin POV
(Next day in the morining)
 
"Where are you going?", I ask Minho as he was putting on his left shoe.
"Out", he answers and doesn't even look back at me, suspicious. 
"I can see that, Choi Minho. Where exactly are you going?", he stills his movements before turning around and looks at me. "Okay, don't be mad, okay Tae?".
My arms are now crossed and my right eyebrow is raised, "Where are you going, Minho?", I'm not very patient, as you can see.
"With ...Myungsoo?", it sounded like a question and I could barely hear it.
"You aren't going", I said and walked away. "What! No! I'm going to see my best friend and you aren't going to stop me Tae", did he just talk back to me, okay before I say anything I will admit, I have been taking a few lessons from Key on how to control your lover. It had actually worked for a few weeks, Minho was listening to my requests more often without protests but did he just say no? I blink in astonishment.
 
I look at Minho in the eyes, he looked infuriated and kinda y. I didn't notice how much I missed him being the one to take complete control. He broke eye contact and turned to leave once again, I ran to him and grabbed him by the shoulder. Even if I do miss him like this, I still don't want him to go with Myungsoo. "Minho, don't go."
He pushed my arm away, "I'm going to go! He is my best friend and he is sick so I want to go see him. Just because you hate him because of your selfish friend, he is still my friend".
"What? Selfish?", he is nothing but selfish, I can't believe he just said that.
"Yes, selfish. Myungsoo is heartbroken and instead of comforting him, he is mean to him and pushes him away. Myungsoo is hurt while Sungjong is all happy with Jongin and doesn't care. It seems a bit unfair don't you think?".
"If Myungsoo is hurting, well then good. Do you know how many years was Sungjong hurt because of his one-sided crush for Myungsoo? Three! The worst is that he didn't have anyone to talk too and he was all alone! Guess what Minho? Myungsoo didn't even care to see if anything was wrong either!"
"So then because Sungjong suffered, then Myungsoo has to suffer too? How immature!"
"You know what Minho? I give up. Go visit your friend and comfort him because he is suffering, right? And it may sound immature, like you said but I'm glad he is hurting because it makes up for what Sungjong had to go through." I said and walked away, slamming the door to my room. This is my first big argument with Minho but how could he just say that? Sungjong deserves happiness and is not doing anything wrong by trying to obtain. 
 
None's POV 
 
Kai had long been awake but enjoyed the warmth of having Sungjong in between his arms. Sungjong rested his head against his chest, he hadn't slept that comfortable in weeks. 
"Jongin...", his voice sounded a bit hoarse, "are you awake?".
"Mhm", he hummed in response." Let's go out. Huh?", he said while sitting up excited. "But it's to early, let's sleep some more. Okay?", he said while tugging him down back to his chest again.
"But Jongin..."
"Don't whine, because you sound adorable and I might just say yes."
"Please please please please please. Let's go on a date".
"Okay, okay", he said defeated already, "Let's go on a date."
"Yay!", Sungjong said while hugging Kai, tightly. 
.
.
.
With clenched teeth he said, "Sungjong. Stop", he said as calmly as possible. Sungjong looked up innocently at Kai, "What?", Kai didn't answer and he shrugged his shoulders and continued eating his ice cream. Sungjong's eyes flutters a bit, while enjoying his ice cream and he was the ice cream way too slow. Kai, tried to sit still, concentrating on his drink. His face looked constipated and Sungjong was enjoying every single second of it. From the first "shy" to the now brushing his leg painfully slow against Kai's own leg. Kai glared at him but Sungjong just smiled innocently. Yep, Kai was now ually frustrated and Sungjong "had no idea". 
"Jongin, I'm finished, let's go?", Kai breathed in before nodding, Sungjong smiled and grabbed Kai's wrist and went rushing out the ice cream shop.
.
.
.
 
"Where should we go?", Kai was now better, the fresh air cleared his mind a bit.
"I don't know wherever you want to go, I'll follow you to the end of the world, kitten," Kai said and flicked Sungjong cute little nose with his index finger, Sungjong scrunched his nose and Kai though it was so adorable that he grabbed his cheek. "Cute", he said with his deep voice." Am not! ...hmph...Let's go in there", Sungjong said he said when he saw a cute shop, and Kai followed. "Wow, look how cute this is!", Sungjong was bouncing everywhere, every time he spotted something cute he commented on how cute it looked, Kai couldn't help but chuckle at his adorable boyfriend.
 
They left the store, Sungjong had a big smile plastered on his smile because Kai had bought him a brown and yellow bear, a Rilakkuma. Sungjong was now hugging it and Kai just glared at the bear, "Yah! What about me?"
"What?", he said unaware of the jealous Kai."Nothing, where are we going next?"
Sungjong looked around before pointing at a clothing store, "There".
 
When they entered the store, Sungjong went straight, searching for something. Kai went to hat section, knowing Sungjong and clothes. 
 
This might take a while.
 
An hour passed before a brown paper bag with the store's name was right on his face. He saw Sungjong holding the bag,"Ta-dah!" "What is is it?".
"A present, open it".
"A present? Sungjong you didn't have too."
"Yeah, but I did & what is done, is done. You know how I feel about returns, now accept it and open it", Sungjong couldn't wait for Kai to open it and patiently waited for Kai to get the back and look at what's inside.
"What do you think?"
"I love it!", he said while putting on the red coat and looking at himself in front of the mirror. The red looked extremely good on him and he thought so too, he couldn't keep his eyes away. He then noticed Sungjong standing next to him, also with a red coat. "Couple coats!", Kai said happily, "Woah how cool!"
"I know, I'm glad you liked it".
"Thank you Jongie", he said and Kai leaned it and pecked him on the lips but Sungjong got angry and hit him on the shoulder lightly. "Not in public!", he said while looked around to see if anyone saw them, coast was clear though. "Let's go?", Kai said and extended his hand for Sungjong, and Sungjong nodded and interlocked fingers with Kai. "I love you, Jongin", he said while leaning his head against Kai's shoulder, "I love you, too".
 
 
 
A/N-Love Kaijong!!!! *evil laugh*. I'm getting Kaijong scenes from the picture below btw like the red coats and my next chapter which I promise won't take as long to update as this one.