Kai POV- My Master

Frustration
I was surprised to see Sungjong knocking so frantically on the door to our dorm. I saw him and he was soaking wet and that is when I realized, it's raining outside. I hurriedly take him into my arms and comfort him.
 
"Everything is going to be fine", I whisper into his ear. He was sobbing on my shoulder, maybe because he was scared.I then lead him to my room and sit him down on my bed.
 
"Let me get you some dry clothes okay? Stay here. Don't move."
I didn't want to leave his side, not when he needed me the most, but he might get sick and he is really sensitive. Who knows, he might get pneumonia. Oh no! I'll forever blame myself, I'm not willing to risk it. I quickly pulled out a loose fitted black plain shirt and some pajama pants. This will do.
 
"Here", I place the clothes next to him but he doesn't move.
"Aisht! Are you really going to make me do everything?" I say playfully, and start ing the buttons of his shirt, not like I haven't seen him before. His eyes trailed every single movement I made, he was not moving, just staring at me. I'm really starting to get worried now. 
 
I change him into my I clothes but he is just still just sitting there. I kneel in front of him and stare him in the eyes, while cupping his cheek.
"Jongie. What's wrong?"
"...Why are you so nice to me, Jongin?"
"Huh? That's a sillily question, why would I NOT be nice to you?"
"I don't deserve you though. I still like Myungsoo. Doesn't it seem unfair to you? That maybe I will never fully give you my love?Wha-"
I place my index finger over his lip, shushing him,
"Since the beginning I knew this was going to be hard but I love you and because I love you, I can wait years if you want, for you to get over Myungsoo. I'm satisfied knowing that I fill up an inch of space in your heart, I'm honored. So stop saying you don't deserve me, okay?" 
I removed my finger from his lips and replaced it with my lips. When I backed away, I saw a grin adorning his face.
"I love when you are cheesy" he said and kissed me, a more passionate kiss, his soft lips pressing against mine, I bit his bottom lip for entrance. ACESS DENIED.
he pulled away and moved his lips to my ear, nipping at them. He knew my ears were sensitive, his lips ghosting over my ear. 
"Jongin..." He started out seductively, "make me...some hot chocolate. Please", he said in a cute tone and stood up, "Come on". He walked out and my face fell on the bed in front of me and I groaned in frustration.  
 
He was such a freaking tease that boyfriend of mine. When I joined him, he was in the kitchen with Sehun and Luhan. They were helping him look for the ingredients for the hot chocolate...I think.
"I guess you don't need my help. I'll be watching TV"
"Wait! You said you were going to make the hot chocolate, not me", well actually I didn't say anything but he has that kind of power on me, I'll do anything to make him satisfied.
"Okay", I glanced at Sehun and Luhan and they were trying to contain their laughter. 
"We are going to go pick a movie to watch", and Sungjong left the kitchen. 
 
Sehun and Luhan followed but not before they made a puppy sound, meaning that I was a lovesick puppy that followed his masters orders and so I "accidentally " tripped Sehun.Luhan was about to smack me but Sungjong came in," aren't you guys coming? I don't know where you guys have your DVDs or do you have Netflix?"
 
"We were just about to go" said Luhan, and rushed out of the kitchen before I could get my revenge. I didn't mind though because thinking about it,Sungjong will most likely pick a horror movie. I was honestly surprised when I found out he liked horror movies and even more surprised when I found out that they relaxed him. Who would have guessed, someone so delicate and fragile looking would watch those kinds of movies? 
 
When I finished making the hot chocolate, I poured it in too two cups. I grapped the mugs and walked to the living room carefully. They already looked comfortable, 
"Oh Kai! We are going to watch The Conjuring!", I smiled and saw Sehun nodding happily, obviously not knowing anything about the movie. 
"Cool" I took a seat on the couch next to Sungjong while the other two were in the floor. I handed the chocolate to Sungjong and he smiled, "Thank you".
We were looking at each other for a long time, both not wanting to ruin this moment. I just stared at him, mesmerized by his smile, by his eyes, by his face, his mouth, his everything. Of coarse the moment was ruined when a certain EXO maknae had to request for his hot chocolate,"where is our hot chocolate, Kai?"
Annoyed I answered them a bit harshly, "am I your servant, go get it yourself!"
"Awww but you got it for Jongie" he teased.
"Well that's because he is my boyfriend" I felt myself heat up at that moment because it was still embarrassing to use that term. Sungjong noticed and was chucking, "You guys could go get the chocolate, we'll wait".
They didn't even complain and both headed to the kitchen. They apparently listened to Sungjong well.
"Jongin, is there anybody else in the dorm that would like to watch the movie with us?"
Maybe but two was enough, "I don't know"
"Let me go check", I instantly grabbed his wrist when he stood up, "it's okay. I didn't make enough hot chocolate anyway."
"It's okay, I'll make some more."
 
And he left to look for more members that will ruin our sweet time together. Sehun and Luhan came in asking for Sungjong, I just glared at them and said,"He'll be back"
 
When he did come he came in with a Kyungsoo in toll. You can tell he was being forced to come and watch the movie,"come on hyung" he said and was using his aegyo. He was so adorable, I would totally have fallen for that by now and I'm pretty sure Kyungsoo was giving up. 
 
Sungjong led him to sit next to him on the couch, I was a little sad but didn't show it. Through the whole freaking movie my Sungjong was hugging Kyungsoo since Kyungsoo was so scared. When the cursed doll was shown, I was a bit startled because I have a terror of dolls and Sungjong knew this but he didn't even spare a glance my way.I didn't even enjoy or make fun of the girly screams that came from the other two annoying members. I was more than happy when the movie ended, I grabbed Sungjong by the hand and led him to my room. I wanted alone time now
"Yah! What was that for!?"
Control yourself Kai.
"Sungjong, let's go to sleep now", I said. He did not protest and lied on my bed and covered himself with my bedspread. This is what I like about him, he knows when I'm in no mood to explain myself and I really don't know what to say either. I was angry all of a sudden, when I saw him hug Kyungsoo and him forgetting I was there.
 
When I lied on the bed, Sungjong was hesitant but he ended hugging me. He carrassed his hair forgetting why I was mad in the first place and I drifted off to sleep.
 
A/N- I know short chapter><  next chapter is going to be Kyungsoo's POV(also maybe Taemin's)
I hope you fall in love with Kaijong btw, that is my goal:3 that is also the purpose of these small chapters as well...
Also I hope you can see why Kai is going to be a tough person to remove since he also is a bit obsessed(A LOT) like Myungsoo.
Lastly, I have fixed the grammar mistakes on my previous chapters but decided to post them when I finished the story.