Kaijong, the official couple!

Frustration
"Stop."
"Stop what? Sungjong."
"I'm tired of you staring at me, touching me and showing me affection more than necessary"
"But I-"
"I'm not done talking. Stop using the fans as an excuse to get close to me. I don't want you to even talk to me off stage, what makes you think I want you to touch me onstage. Stop hinting the fans of your obsession with me. I'm tired of it all so just stop."
 
Myungsoo was on the verge of tears, Sungjong's words had gotten harsher. He heard someone turn the knob and turned around to hide his deteriorated face. 
 
"Sungjong are you ready?" 
He didn't even hesitate and answered,"Yeah. Let's go."
 
He left without a goodbye...with Kai. Myungsoo is still not certain of the relationship between those two have but every time he thinks about it, he feels like his heart is ready to burst out of his chest. 
 
"Myungsoo? Are you here."
 
He had already calmed down now but his face still showed it all.
 
"Yeah" he said while whipping the dry tear tears of his face with the back of his hand.
 
A tall man stepped inside the waiting room that INFINITE was currently occupying. He came in and closed the door. He saw it, he saw the sadness and knew the cause of it all.
 
"Did you talk with Sungjong again?"
Myungsoo simply nodded in response.
"What did he say."
"Same. He doesn't want me near him." 
"Has he told you why he suddenly started hating you? I'm pretty sure Taemin wouldn't lie to me when he told me that Sungjong loves you."
"Yeah. That was like a month ago. His feelings changed apparently."
"That fast? I doubt it."
"Do you think he still loves me?"
"I'm positive."
 
Even though Minho wasn't sure he still wanted to give his friend the only thing he could give him at that time, hope. Myungsoo was glad to receive that hope and lightened up.
 
"Come on let's go now, your hyungs are waiting."
.
.
.
"What did you guys talk about?"
 
Kai and Sungjong were currently at their favorite hangout spot where they can be alone hidden away from their fans, managers, and members. It was a park where many people did not visit, many of the residents were elders and not to mention, the park wasn't properly cared for so nobody wanted to come. They were currently seated on top of a wide slide. Kai back hugging Sungjong, arms around his stomach and Sungjong's hand over his, caressing his thumbs.
 
"I just told him to stop giving so much fan service with me. I seriously don't get it, obviously Myungyeol is a much more popular couple. Why doesn't he do fan service with Sungyeol instead? And I can't simply push him away either!"
"Sungjong... do you still like him?"
"Who?" He knew who he was talking about but he decided to make sure.
"Myungsoo."
"No."
"Liar."
"Sorry Jonging but I can't simply get over a crush I had for three years in one month, but I do love you more." He turned his head and gave a Kai a quick peck on the lips and turned his head around again, missing the blushing and wide smile from the boy in back of him.
"Not satisfied Sungjong. I want your heart, all, to be mine."
"Eyyyy, aren't you being a little selfish. What about my fans and family?" He teased.
"Yah! I'm trying to be romantic."
"Don't talk to your hyung like that."
Kai, as a comeback, pushed them both down the slide. Sungjong was surprised and let out a small shriek. When they went down he hit Kai, playfully. 
"Babo."
"I'm your babo."
They smiled at each other, closing the gap between them. They were close, noses touching when someone's phone started to ring.
 
"Don't answer it. Please."
"I have too."
 
He stood up, got the phone from his pocket, saw the caller ID, and answered the phone.
 
"Hyung, what do you want?"
"Yah! Lee Sungjong! Come back home now!"
"Wae? What's wrong hyung?" 
"Well first of all..." He took in a deep breath before explaining the situation." We have an angry dad, a weeping mother, an overprotective bro, a guilty dinosaur, a weird acting visual depressed in the corner and let us not forget his friend trying to comfort the overly depressed visual."
"Okay...why do I have to go again?"
"You didn't let me finish. Second of all....CONGRATULATIONS!!!." Sungjong rubbed his ear after Sungyeol screamed.
"YAH!" He screamed back."Wait...congratulations? For what?"
"Mhm. Dongwoo told us that you are dating that Exo guy."
"It's Jongin and WHAT???!!!" He tuned around and looked at Kai with a confused expression.
"Oh so it is true! Congrats but seriously now, you need to come home."
Sungyeol hung up before Sungjong could respond.
 
Sungjong was still in shock, mouth open and staring at Kai.
 
"What happened?"
 
Sungjong didn't respond and Kai was now worried and went over to Sungjong and stood in front of him. He cupped his cheek and looked at him in the eyes.
 
"What's wrong."
"They found out." He said, voice sounding a bit exhausted.
"Found out what?"
"Somehow Dongwoo found out that we are dating and told the rest of the members."
"Oh about that. I told my members already and they were okay about. Minseok must have told Dongwoo..."
"WHAT! Why did you do that! Let's go, I need to go to the dorm now!"
.
.
.
When they arrived at the dorm, Sungjong hesitated before entering.
"Maybe you should not come in Jongin."
"No. What if my princess gets hurt. Don't worry I'll protect you, let's just go in."
 
Ignoring that cheesy and 'calling him a girl in a way' comment, he entered the code to their dorm and went in.
 
Sungyeol wasn't lying about the condition of the dorm earlier. They were all in the living room. Woohyun was on the couch crying on Sunggyu's shoulder saying nonsense like, " He didn't tell me anything. Does he not love me anymore? Does he not trust me?" Sunggyu was trying to comfort Woohyun but at the same time was thinking he should build a tower that was 500 feet tall, lock Sungjong in it, and have scary dragons protecting the tower. Dongwoo was sitting on the floor with his legs crossed and a blank expression. Hoya was putting his back to the wall, his eyebrows were furrowed and you can tell he was a bit angry. Sungyeol was just just on the coach exhausted from everybody's reaction, instead of celebrating it they were acting stupid. Lastly and surprisingly, Myungsoo was actually in a corner with Minho trying to comfort him, Sungjong felt a bit guilty and his heart ached for a few seconds but decided to ignore it.
 
"What's up guys!" Sungjong said trying to lighten up the mood.
Everybody just stared at him giving him an 'are you serious?' look and then noticed Kai, they seriously looked they like wanted to devour him.
 
Sunggyu was the first to confront the younger, he stood up and Woohyun did too just in case.
"Yah! Kid, don't you think you are a little young to date?"
"I'm 21! Just because I'm the maknae doesn't mean I have to be seen as a little kid! Also you are only 4 years older than me and you are dating Woohyun, who by the way is TWO years younger than me, so why can't I?"
 
Sunggyu looked like he was about to beat him, not literally but in a sense. Woohyun saw this and interrupted.
 
"Sungjong-ah, you could have at least told us. Don't you trust us?" He said, his voice calm but a bit raspy.
 
Sungjong just stared at him for a moment and then lowered his head, he felt a bit guilty now. "Sorry. It's not that." He whispered.
 
There was silence for a few minutes until Kai decide to break it.
 
"So do we have your permission to date?"
 
Stupid, Sungjong thought but was still nervous for the response of s.
 
Surprising Hoya spoke up, "Sungjong, are you happy with him?."
 
Hoya saw Sungjong as a little brother and only wanted for him to be happy. He noticed how Sungjong at first was a smiling boy but then changed. He never knew if it was really because he grew up or because it was something else, better yet someone else.
 
Sungjong just looked up to Hoya smiled and nodded a bit shyly.
"Okay, we give you permission but if you hurt him then I will surely..."
 
"KAIJONG COUPLE!!! We should celebrate. I'll call Chanyeol and tell him that there will be a celebration." Sungyeol shouted while putting his hands in the air, before Hoya could scare Kai.
 
Kai grabbed Sungjong's hand and they smiled at each other, everyone was happy. Well except maybe the people in the corner who mostly everyone was ignoring. Mostly everyone because Sungjong saw every bit of Myungsoo's reactions since they came thought the door and he didn't now what to feel about it anymore and once again he tried to ignore it all, frustrated with it all.
 
That night they celebrated for the new found couple. That night was only the beginning of the endless drama...
 
 
 
A/N- So I'm going to start updating on Saturdays because it's easier for me. How is the first chapter?
 
I WENT INFINITE'S OGS IN LA!!!! Last night and it was amazing >< sadly there wasn't much Myungjong :( but I loved Sungjong and my eyes were following him most of the time. He was incredibly cute and funny. 
 
Please leave comments and show your love( throw those greasy hearts<33)
 
-Yuki