WRATH

Wrathful

 

 

 

'' Yeoreobun! has anyone seen my Pikachu Pajama?''


 

Kwangmin got out of his and Youngmin's room, pouting. Minwoo and Donghyun who were in the living room both shook their heads. Jeongmin shouted from his room that he hadn't seen it and Hyunseong  wasn't there so... The younger twin grumbled and looked around.  Youngmin came out their room and sighed.


 

'' Just take another pajama...that's all.''


 

'' But I still have to find it!''


 

The older cussed.


 

'' Aish you're such a big baby''


 

Kwangmin stuck his tongue out at him and went back to search.


 

'' I'll find it even if I have to search all night!''


 

Youngmin waved a hand at him and went back to his room and bed.


 


 


 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was thirty past midnight and Kwangmin was still searching his pikachu pajama. Youngmin was trying to sleep and he couldn't because of his dongsaeng.


 

'' Kwangmin-ah, go to sleep you'll continue tomorrow.''


 

'' No, I want to find it''


 

The older sat up in bed, pissed.


 

'' it's past midnight just go to bed already!''


 

'' But I haven't found it yet''


 

'' YAH! GO SLEEP!''


 

Kwangmin' eyes filled with tears. He hated being yelled at, and by his brother the most. He complied to go sleep in the end, afraid that Youngmin would get more angry. The older huffed and laid back again.


 


 


 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minwoo was with Kwangmin and Jeongmin at the table.


 

'' So, Kwangmin-hyung, you found pikachu?''


 

'' No, Youngmin yelled at me to go to bed''


 

Jeongmin scoffed.


 

'' Youngmin yelling? far from being new''


 

Kwangmin shook his head.


 

'' No it was my fault, I wasn't sleeping yet past midnight''


 

Minwoo pouted.


 

'' Still it's not a reason to yell''


 

The eldest nodded.


 

'' Yes, he should have helped you though''


 

The younger twin shrugged.


 

'' Aniya, it's my own thing that I lost''


 


 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were getting prepared for a performance on Music Core and the twins were the only one that had finished their makeup, hair and clothes. Youngmin was roaming around the room, searching for something.


 

'' Aish! where's my phone?''


 

Kwangmin looked up to him.


 

'' I put it back in your bag''


 

'' What!? why?''


 

'' Well, you'd put it on the table and everyone was walking around. I put it back in your bag so no one would  make it accidentally fall and step on it''


 

Youngmin frowned.


 

'' It's my phone! don't touch it it's mine!''


 

Kwangmin was surprised by his reply.


 

'' S-s-sorry Youngmin, I..I thought-''


 

'' You thought you thought...it's my phone! if I put it here, you let it there and don't touch it!''


 

The younger nodded, looking down.


 

'' A-arrasso Youngmin...mianhe''


 

The older shook his head.


 

'' Aish you....''


 

He went to grab his phone and collapsed on the couch to play a game. Kwangmin looked sadly at his brother before going out the waiting room. Donghyun saw his fallen face and took place besides Youngmin.


 

'' Youngmin, you went harsh on Kwangmin''


 

The older twin replied, not looking away from his cellphone.


 

'' Not at all''


 

'' Yes! he meant well by doing that and-''


 

'' Maybe but it's mine. He may be my brother, I want no one to touch my belongings''


 

Donghyun sighed.


 

'' Youngmin, don't be ridiculous''


 

'' Go away''


 

The leader mentally cursed him before standing to have his makeup done.


 


 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The members just had ended their dinner and it was the Jo Twins's turn to wash the dishes. Kwangmin went to turn on the tap to fill the sink while Youngmin was taking up the empty plates. He brought them to his brother who'd started to wash. He took a drying towel and waited for him to have washed some.


 

'' Have you found pikachu?''


 

'' Ani''


 

'' Oh''


 

Kwangmin stretched to put a washed plate on the drying rack but his hand was wet so the plate slid off and crashed to the ground. Youngmin cursed loudly.


 

'' YAH! Can't you hold it properly!?''


 

Kwangmin bit his lip.


 

'' S-s-sorry my hand was-''


 

'' Aish! go away before you cut yourself and put blood all over the floor''


 

'' B-but''


 

'' GO! I'll clean this up and finish the dishes! I don't want you to break all the plates!''


 

Kwangmin gulped and laid his eyes to the ground, leaving the kitchen. He headed to his and his brother's room. Sitting on his bed, he hid his face in his hands, taking deep breaths to will the tears away. A soft knock was heard on his door.


 

'' C-come in''


 

Hyunseong opened the door and went in. He sat besides the younger twin, a hand on his shoulder.


 

'' Hey Kwangie, you alright?''


 

The boy nodded slightly.


 

'' n-nae''


 

Hyunseong understood he wasn't of course, again, it was about Youngmin.


 

'' Youngminnie yelled at you again?''


 

Kwangmin nodded.


 

'' Aish... that boy's so rude.''


 

The younger quickly replied.


 

'' But it was my fault! I...I broke a plate''


 

Hyunseong sighed.


 

'' Still, it's not a reason to scold you and push you out the kitchen.''


 

Kwangmin looked down again, not answering. Hyunseong squeezed his shoulder a little to soothe him.


 

'' You know Kwangie, the way your brother's acting towards you isn't right.''


 

The boy looked up to him, eyes widened a bit.


 

'' Eh?''


 

'' He's always yelling at you and getting angry for nothing''


 

'' But I'm the one that-''


 

'' For nothing! He have no reason to be so mad. Understand that.''


 

The younger twin nodded twice.


 

'' You should reply back to him you know? instead of always putting your ears down and complying''


 

'' B-but he's my hyung''


 

Hyunseong laughed.


 

'' You never ever call him hyung but you don't reply saying that he is your hyung? isn't it because your scared to do it instead?''


 

Kwangmin bit his lip, nodding.


 

'' Kwangmin-ah, if there's someone here that could make your brother realize his madness isn't justified, it's you Kwangie''


 

'' But...what if he hits me?''


 

'' Mwo!? he won't, he loves you''


 

Kwangmin scoffed.


 

'' I doubt it''


 

'' He does''


 


 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Reply to Youngie...arasso! Kwangmin Hwaiting!


 

Kwangmin stood up from his bed. Scratching his head, he saw Youngmin was still sound asleep. He lazily got to his bed and shook him kindly.


 

'' Youngmin-ah''


 

Youngmin turned his back to him. The younger shook him harder.


 

'' Youngmin-ah, ileona''


 

The older was still asleep. Kwangmin poked his cheek and head harshly.


 

'' Youngmin-ah!''


 

Youngmin woke up and slapped his brother's hand away.


 

'' Yaaaaah, kaaaah!''


 

'' Aniya, wake up''


 

Youngmin pulled his covers higher, hiding his face.


 

'' Go away!''


 

Kwangmin was about to do but Hyunseong's words came up to his mind. He tugged the sheets and pulled them off his hyung. Youngmin sat up and turned to him, pissed off ( as usual)


 

'' BWOYA!?''


 

Kwangmin threw the sheets to the end of the bed.


 

'' See, you're up now''


 

Then he left the room, ignoring his hyung that was cursing him lowly.


 


 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minwoo, Kwangmin, Youngmin and Jeongmin were getting prepared for a photo shoot for a magazine. Minwoo and Jeongmin were the first to go, so the twins were sitting on the couch in the room, waiting for their turn. Kwangmin put his bottle on the table but Youngmin did too and his bottle collided with his younger brother's, spilling the content of the two bottles. They jumped, getting their bottles back before the entire thing spills. Staffs rushed to them, some cleaning the thing while the others were pulling them away not to stain their clothes. Youngmin turned to Kwangmin.


 

'' Yah! why did you put your bottle so far from you!?''


 

Kwangmin scoffed.


 

'' C'mon, I can put it wherever I want!''


 

'' Still because of you it spilled everywhere!''


 

The younger gasped in indignation.


 

'' Because of ME?''


 

'' YES Who else!?''


 

'' If you had just looked where you were putting your own one it wouldn't have happened!''


 

Youngmin glared daggers at his younger brother, who, surprisingly, was sending him back the same look. He snorted before walking away. Kwangmin followed him with his eyes, now realizing that Hyunseong was right about his brother.


 


 


 

Donghyun and Minwoo were in the living room, watching tv as Hyunseong and Jeongmin were doing the dishes. As Kwangmin was coming back from a walk, Youngmin bolted out of their room, his usual mood on: anger. Kwangmin sighed in annoyance as he was pulling his shoes and vest off.


 

'' Whaaaaat is it again?''


 

'' You touched my bag?''


 

Kwangmin scoffed and walked past him, poking his shoulder.


 

'' And I just touched you''


 

'' Yah! come back here!''


 

The younger got to the kitchen and took a water bottle out, gulping some down his throat. Youngmin stomped to the kitchen.


 

'' I told you SO MANY times not to touch my things!''


 

'' Then if you don't want me to touch them put them away but in the way!''


 

'' It wasn't in the way!''


 

'' IT WAS! SO SHUT UP!''


 

Youngmin froze at his brother's words, as much as everyone else in the dorm. Hearing Kwangmin yell....it was a first. The younger put his bottle down on the counter and got to their room, closing the door shut. Youngmin noticed all the other members eyes were on him, he looked down, apologizing for his brother's loudness and got to his and his brother's room. Jeongmin looked  to Donghyun who was on the couch.


 

'' Wait. Hyung...did Youngmin just...apologized for Kwangie's yelling?''


 

Donghyun was as dumbfounded.


 

'' Seems like...''


 


 


 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Youngmin saw Kwangmin angrily cleaning his side of the room as he entered. The younger lifted his head to see who it was. He frowned seeing his brother and ignored him, continuing what he was doing. Being looked at like that by his dongsaeng, Youngmin looked down, joining his hands. Having his brother mad at him...he felt bad and very little. He wanted to cry when the younger yelled loudly at him. Right now he wanted to run away to somewhere and cry his heart out...but he couldn't...Kwangmin might grow angrier at him. Thinking like that...something lit in his head.


 

Wait...is...is that how Kwangmin felt?...I recognize I'd been a hot blooded one and picked on him a lot...is...is that how he felt?


 

He sensed his dongsaeng sigh in desperation.


 

'' Are you going to stand there all day or what?''


 

'' Eh? uhm...n-no...''


 

Kwangmin's eyes narrowed.


 

'' Why stuttering?''


 

'' N-nothing''


 

The younger took a deep breath and stripped his clothes, changing into his pikachu pajama ( yes! he'd found it!...it was behind the couch) and laid in his bed. Meanwhile, Youngmin had went to his own after changing into his pooh pajama. But the older didn't wanted to sleep yet...he'd something to ask his dongsaeng.


 

'' Kwangmin''


 

'' What?''


 

'' Uhm...recently I...I noticed that you've become...colder''


 

'' So?''


 

'' Uhm...w-wae?''


 

Has Youngmin always been that shy-boyish?


 

'' Well...I was tired of your in' around''


 

Youngmin nodded but he knew his brother couldn't see him amongst the darkness, so he said something.


 

'' A-about that...I...I'm sorry''


 

'' Mmh mmh''


 

Youngmin stood up and got to the younger's bed. He sat on it and internally sighed when his brother did nothing.


 

'' I...I shouldn't have behaved like that in the first place, way less...towards you''


 

'' Still you did''


 

The older looked down.


 

'' Sadly...but what's done's done and I can't change it...I...I can only ask for forgiveness and promise it won't happen again''


 

'' What if you can't keep your promise?''


 

''...then...I will leave the band and go back home''


 

Kwangmin sat up quickly, eyes wide.


 

'' What!? No!''


 

The older kept his eyes down.


 

'' I really regret all I did to you. Earlier I...I knew what you felt all that time long and...it was horrible...I can't believe you stand it several years...I...I'm very sorry''


 

Youngmin burst in tears and Kwangmin shook his head, pulling him into a hug. Youngmin hugged him back, burying his face in his dongsaeng's chest. The younger his hyung's back.


 

'' It's alright Youngmin...''


 

'' No it's not! I've been horrible to you''


 

'' I forgive you''


 

'' I can't even forgive myself, how can you?''


 

Kwangmin cupped his hyung's face and made him face him.


 

'' You always forgive the one you truly love, whether you want or not''


 

Youngmin sniffed.


 

'' You...you love me?''


 

Kwangmin smiled and nodded, wiping his tears. The older smiled too.


 

'' I love you too, Kwangie''


 

The younger twin laughed and kissed his brother's cheek.


 

'' I know you do. Now come on, let's go to sleep it's late''


 

Kwangmin pulled his hyung under the covers with him and laid his head on his hyung's chest, an arm over him as Youngmin was hugging his waist. They fell asleep in each other's embrace, just like the old times.


 


 

WRATH

THE END


 


 

A/N: Donghyun confirmed that the twins often sleep together and that they hug each other while sleeping. ( true)