Seungyoon - We meet again

jung eunji one shots

As planned eunji arriving at Seoul accompanied by her mom to auditioned to be a singer. Eunji intentionally want to be a ballad singer but the only audition available is audition for girl group, because of the anger inside of her to show Seungyoon she just went with it.

 

Eunji POV

 

“Eunji-ah, why do you so eager to audition? And girl group? Yaaa you look like a pig you’re not belong to a girl group!”

 

“Omma, how can you say that to your own daughter, I don’t know suddenly I just want to be a singer you have to support me!” I said with a pouted face

 

“ Arraseo, but this is not because of seungyoon right?” My mom look at me with a curious face

 

“Omma, I told you a thousand times no and please don’t mention his name again, Im starting to forget him but you reminded me again!”

 

I lied. It is because of him, I just cant stand the feeling of him getting happy alone while im miserable in busan. I want to make him regret to ignore all of my calls. Beside being in a girl group is not that bad. I mean how bad could it be? All I need to do is sing.

 

---------------------- 1 week after the audition

 

“Omma I passed! I Passed the audition, they want me to be in the group as the main vocal hahhaahhaha I told you im good enough to be in a girl group!”

 

“aaaaa jinjaa! Chukkae my lovely daughter. Yoebo! Our daughter is going to be in a girl group!” Said my mom while running to my dad who is busy fixing my brother’s bike

 

“Eunji-ah Appa is proud of you, just make sure you eat and rest well okay? Im going to send you to Seoul!”

 

“ I want to come too! “ My brother Minki suddenly barges in. “ Omma also want to come! Lets ask halmeoni to come too!” My mom seems to be more excited than me

 

“Aisshhh hajimaa, don’t make me embarrassed. Its not like im going to the army”

 

While my family busy celebrating, I suddenly thinking about him. What is doing right now? Is he eaten yet? I brushed my thoughts about him. Why do I always think about him while he’s probably not even in the least second thinking about me. Wake up eunji, wake up you need to work hard to prove him.

 

Seoul….

 

Author POV

 

Eunji began her training, of the company thinks that eunji’s talent in singing is excellent so he decided to put her in a girl group called A pink which will debuting in 6 months. All the other member have train before her so they knew well what to do, while Eunji who hasn’t even know how to dance has to work harder than everybody else.

It is not have been one day that Eunji didn’t get scolded. Her expression and dancing was so terrible, that the teachers sometime just walk out from the room slamming the door letting the out their anger.

Eunji didn’t know that being a trainee is that hard, everyday after practice she always cry and just want to give up. The other members is always there to support her but it make her even more guilty. because of eunji sometime the practice become longer or not even making any progress. Eunji is simply stressed out she didn’t have the courage to tell her parents that she want to quit.

 

 

It is become a daily routine now after the members sleep eunji will go to the living room in the dorm and cry. She turn on the tv. Out of the blue High kick 3 is playing and again Seungyoon appeared in Eunji’s eye.

“He’s so tall now” Eunji whisper while suddenly tears starts falling down from her cheek. “ Seungyoon-ah miyane now I know what you’ve been through with your practice. It must be hard and tiring, I should’ve known better and support you but now….” Eunji buried her face in her hand.

“Fighting! Don’t give up!” Seungyoon voice came up, eunji shocked. I turns out it was his line in the drama. Eunji smiled because it feels like he was talking to her,” You’re right seungyoon-ah I didn’t come this far to give up! I’ll show you the real jung eunji let’s meet at the top” she looks like a crazy person talking to a Tv.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

Apink debuted with a single Mollayo, and slowly slowly getting regonition. A pink has received a lot of rookie awards in their debut year.

 

Eunji herself has earned a popularity through her dramas and quirkie personality in variety show. Now she has a lot of fanboys including a lot of male idol groups. Not few people mention her as the ideal type and such.

 

Eunji seems to forgot about her main goal of proving Seungyoon on regretting not picking up her calls. She seems to forgive him because what she has experience in her training days. It is not easy being an idol. But even though Eunji debuted as an idol and gained fame. The two of them haven’t spoken yet, the last thing eunji know is Seungyoon signing with the famous YG and she was proud of him.

 

Namjoo: Unnie! DO YOU KNOW KANG SEUNG YOON?

 

Eunji startled how did namjoo know this? It will be a big scandal if people knew that me and seung yoon dated before.

Eunji: Ho…How did you know?

 

Namjoo: He mentions you at a interview! Look!

 

Namjoo showed eunji seung yoon interview in her phone, the topic went to become a real time search because people didn’t believe that a future boygroup YG is close with the famous cute girl group member.

 

Interview

 

Interviwer: “ So Is there any celebrities that you are close with?”

 

Seungyoon: Well not much, besides YG family and High Kick cast, I don’t really hang out much with celebrities. Im still a rookie you know hehe… hmmm aah! Maybe Jung Eunji?

 

Interviewer: Eunji-ssi? A Pink? Wow this is interesting how do you know her?

 

Seungyoon: Well we go to a same music academy in Busan. She is one of the people that I cherished the most.

 

Interviewer: Waa It seems you guys really close. Do you mind giving her a message?

 

Seungyoon: Aaaa, (Seungyoon was silent for a few seconds looking down) Anyeong eunji-ah , Its been so long that we haven’t talked. Are you doing well? Cant believe the eunji I know now is so famous. Im proud of you….. Take care.

 

Eunji cant contain her tears, she start to cry while holding the phone. She missed him. His voice, his smile, his hug, his kiss everything. She cant believe just because a little misunderstanding and too much ego of her, she lost the one that she loved the most.

 

Namjoo: Unnie ? Wae ire? Gwenchana?

 

Eunji: Im such a pabo namjoo-ah

 

 

Day went by A pink continue to gain more recognition and established a bigger fanbase than ever, Even professionals predicted that they can replaced the famous SNSD in a few years. Eunji getting more roles in drama with famous actors and become the number one actress-dol in the industry. While Seungyoon has established the same recognition with WINNER gaining more and more popularity with their second album sold over a million copies, and their concert tickets sold in just 2 minutes. Seungyoon and Eunji has become one of the most successful idols but yet they are still haven’t spoken to each other.

 

It is about time for the year end special for music programs, Both of WINNER and Apink attended SBS Gayo, and as always a special stage is being held. Suprisingly Eunji and Seungyoon has been paired with the PD to held a special stage.

A Pink Manager: Eunji-ah you have a special stage this year again, AIssh you’re so wanted everywhere

 

Eunji: hahaha, with whom?

 

Manager : Hmmm wait let me see, oh its WINNER Kang seung yoon?

 

Eunji: heeeeeee MWO??!! No please cancel it oppa I cant do it

 

Manager : wae? I thought u guys know each other. Eunji-ah its not good for your image to reject the PD request, people might think u become a diva now because ure famous

 

Eunji: But…. I really cant

 

Manager: No but! The practice starts tomorrow!

 

Eunji: ANDWAEEE

 

The next morning………

 

Seungyoon POV

 

“Oh no what should I do? I don’t know what to say, we haven’t talked in 4 years! I really don’t know what to talk?” Seungyoon thinks inside while walking around the practice room.

 

Suddenly a pretty girl walked in, with her long brown hair petite figure. She become prettier than ever, and so skinny now.

The atmosphere is so awkward now because we haven’t talked in such a long time, we both keep silence and then Eunji started talking to ease up the atmosphere .

 

Eunji: Anyeong… long time no see

 

Seungyoon keeps staring at her, the girl he loves the most is in front of him right now.I cant believe Im still alive without talking to her in 4 years.

 

Eunji: Seungyoon-ah?

 

Seungyoon: Aaaa anyeong!

 

I was smiling so hard because she stills calls me Seungyoon-ah it feels we’re close again like before.

 

Eunji: Stop smiling, u look like a freak

 

Seungyoon: Aishh I see you lose some weight, you used to look like a pig

 

Eunji: YAAA!

 

Author POV

 

Eunji and Seungyoon started to tease each other and the atmosphere become less intense, they were laughing just like before. It took only 10 minutes to make them talk again like before. They both don’t know why they wait for 6 years to talk with each other.

 

Eunji: so which song are we going to sing?

 

Seungyoon: Hmmm the production crew gave us old classic A whole new world

 

Eunji: aaaahh okay so should we start the practice?

 

Seungyoon: Jung eunji I know you can nailed this song in a few hours, we have the whole week to practice. Lets catch up with each other.

 

Eunji and seungyoon abandoned their practice and start talking with each other, they missed a lot stories of each other in the last 6 years. It feels like one week wont be enough to tell their stories. As time goes by they’re getting close again, when they’re not practicing together. They are calling or texting each other just to talk, keep each other company. They both know they missed each other so badly.

 

The performance is nearing and they are now practicing again the song when suddenly a call from Seungyoon phone. He picked it up.

 

Seungyoon: Kamsahamnida PD nim! We will work hard!

 

Eunji: Who was that?

 

Seungyoon: Its SBS PD nim I thought it will be boring if we sing other singer’s song so I requested if we can sing one of my songs. And he agreed. Do you mind?

 

Eunji: Not at all, what is it about?

 

Seungyoon: It is not done yet, but I call you when Im finished

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

APink is having a performance in Eunji’s hometown Busan, after a few hours they finish their stage and headed to the van. Suddenly Eunji got a call from Seungyoon.

 

Seungyoon: Eunji-ah Im finish with my song! Can I show you?

 

Eunji: seungyoon-ah im in busan now, I think we should stick with a whole new world. The performance is tomorrow I don’t think I could make it to the practice. Busan is so far from Seoul

 

Seungyoon: okay what if I come to you ?

 

Eunji: Pabo ya it will took you more than 2 hours to come here. Hajima

 

Seungyoon: It will only took me 10 seconds to get there if its for you… hehe~

 

Eunji: I think you’re losing a screw from your head. Im hanging up

 

Seungyoon: huhu~ You’re so mean

 

A sudden voice from eunji’s back startled her.

 

Eunji: Kamjjagya! What are you doing here?and how did you get here so fast?

 

Seungyoon: with the power of love……. Come on!

 

Eunji was making a puking motion while Seungyoon dragged her to his car, he drives and finally stop at their favourite beach. The place where they made a lot of memories back then. They went out from the car and sit in the sand

 

Eunji: aaaahh so refreshing, its been a long time since I visit here.

 

Seungyoon: Eunji-ah don’t you miss it ? us?

 

Eunji: what do you mean?

 

Seungyoon: I miss you, I miss your smile, I miss your stupid joke, I miss your teasing, I miss your eyes, nose, everything. I thought I was going crazy not talking to you for the last 6 years. I stopped calling back then because I thought you need some space, I tried calling you a month later but you never pick up. You don’t how much pain when I see you talking or smiling to other guy, I once break the dorm tv because you have that kiss scene with Lee jong suk.

 

Eunji: Mmphhh, paboo. That’s just acting, I’m sorry I changed my number after I passed the audition. I miss you too a lot, Im sorry I started the fight, it was a useless fight I shouldn’t have let my anger out to you

 

Seungyoon: Its okay everything happens for a reason, if that didn’t happen maybe we wouldnt be here right now. The famous Apink eunji and WINNER seungyoon. Hehehe~(they both giggled)

………………

Saranghaee Eunji-ah

 

Eunji: Saranghae Seungyoon-ah

 

They become closer and their lips touch each other. It was a really long kiss consider the 6 years that has passed gone by not even seeing each other. They continue to stay in the beach to practice Seungyoon song.

They slept on the car with his hand wrapping her small waists. Eunji wake herself up because of the sun. She saw seungyoon cute face while sleeping, and she kiss his lips. “ I love you so much “ . She got up and saw the clock in her phone.

 

Eunji: seungyoon-ah it 8am now! Ireona ! Palli! We’re going to be late for the gayo!

 

Seungyoon: Oh no! we better get going

 

Eunji and Seungyoon fortunately didn’t arrive late, and they are preparing them self for the performance, after that they were standing in the back stage waiting for the MC to called them up.

 

Seungyoon: are you nervous?

 

Eunji: not when im with you :)

 

Finally its their turn, they were always holding hand making all the other idols jealous of them.

 

On this bright day I wanna swear

I will always be there by your side

Yes I promise you babe,

that I will always treat you right

Cause so many man I know,

you're the one that I love so true

Every little thing you did to me

Nobody else can do

 

Don't keep the problem inside

Just tell me and we'll try to fix it up

we gonna going through this together

I'll be there for you anytime you want

Cos so many girl I know,

You're the only one that I love so true

Every little thing you did to me

Nobody else can do

 

I do, I do, I do, I do I do love you

I do, I do, I do, I do I do need you

I do, I do, I do, I do I do think about you

Theres nothing more that I want but you

                                                                                                   (ORIGINAL: TEN2FIVE)

 

They finish their duet and everybody was stunned with their beautiful voices and lovable chemistry.

 

Seungyoon suddenly pull eunji to him and wrap his arm to her waist.

Seungyoon: My girl!

After he shouted that he pecked her cheek and the audience went nuts and started to cheer. Even the MC was shocked and startled. Seungyoon is one of a kind. Other APink and Winner members started to shake their hands with each other while saying “ We knew it all along, lets take care of each other sister and brother in law” They were all laughing while the other idols were shocked.

 

Eunji: Yaaa! Why did you do that?

 

Seungyoon: What? Im telling the truth ? You’re mine

 

Eunji and Seungyoon giggled and left the venue for their date.