Kris - Onesided love part 1

jung eunji one shots

 Author POV 

We are one! Anyeonghaseyo EXO inmida! 

Another schedule pass by for this one of the most popular boy group this year, Their success rocketed after the release of newest album XOXO. They get loaded of offer jobs for individual members too. and to celebrate their recent success Suho treat them in samgyoepsal restaurant and started to chitchat with each others.

Luhan: Chanyeol-ah chukae for the Law of the jungle!  

Xiumin: ya your popularity is no joke! chukaee

Lay: ya you're as popular as him you know! " Lay giving this glared to xiumin. "But anyway lets make toast for us and our individual projects!" 

All: CHEERS!!

Tring..! (a message tone from Suho phone rings, he started to checked his phone and a sudden super happy smile lifted his face)

Chen: aishh this hyung, your smile is so ugly. who is that anyway? why you're so happy 

Suho : huh nobody 

All: LIARR! let me see ( starting to grab suho phone forcefully ) 

Chanyeol is the one who successfully take suho's phone. " ehhh  Jung..... EUNJI-ssi?!!" 

Everybody was shocked and start to tease suho while laughing endlessly, but only one who stay calm and starting to gulped down soju shots in front of him 

Suho: Anniya, this is only work, next week i have a recording with her for Saving Santa 

Kai: then why do you smile so big, ah! you're so lucky hyung you got her number. Can you tell her to set me up with other Apink members? 

All except Kris: me too me too me too....!!

BRAKK........! Suddenly Kris hit the soju bottle to the table hard and left the other shocked. 

Kris: Guys we're here to celebrate us lets not include girls in the conversation 

Sehun: This hyung is no fun 

Suho: Kris is right. no girls. Come on lets eat!

And the dinner continues with all the members eating with no mercy. Suho starting to worry if he has enough money to pay all of the food (LOL), they're laughing endlessly but only Kris who keep silent while drinking soju. At the end EXO decided to go home because tomorrow they have another schedule.

At Exo dorm 

Baekhyun: ughh hyung how much did you drink? You smell like  

Kris :" I don't know." Answer kris coldly and just going straight to his room without even taking a bath 

 

Kris POV 

"Ughh my head is dizzy" I throw my body in to my bed while facing down. "Whats wrong with me why suddenly i feel sad, Is it because of her ? but I barely even know her, why should i care, why did feel like when suho is texting her "

Lay: hyung, you should take a shower first

I pretended to be asleep, I cant bare the fact probably suho is still texting her now.

Well I have a little confession. Actually I started to like A pink eunji since her group debuted. I fell in love with her amazing voice, it's just very comforting. I started to become a little irritated when she got famous because Reply 1997 because now a lot of idols really liked her and said that she is their ideal type or whatever. I noticed her from the beginning but I don't think she even noticed me at all. It has been a one sided love for 2 years now. This is pathetic I should just sleep and forget all about it.

The next morning....

Manager: Come on guys palli ! we don't want to be late for today' schedule!

D.O : Hyung are you okay your face is so pale right now 

Kris : Gwenchana, I drink too much last night just a little headache.

I lied. Actually my head is really hurt right now, I think I might also have a flu but I don't want to burden anyone else. I just take some aspirin and dozed off in the van.

Author POV

FInally Exo arrived to the venue, it was a recording for a new variety show. You can say its like Idol Prince and Princess competition. So they get paired up one girl and one boy to compete with other idol paired couple to win the title and prizes. The thought of being paired with girl groups makes all the exo members smiled and excited. They were jumping around and started to fix their hair in the mirror. 

Manager: Ok guys, so you guys just need to walk in the runway and showcase your talent or whatever. and the girls will pick you, and vice versa. At the end the PD will match you guys with the final results. 

Sehun: Should I do aegyo? Girls love that

D.O: Dont. I will puke 

The Exo members is all excited and started to think what are they going to show except Kris who just sit in the corner while massaging his head. 

Manager : "Kris are you okay? You look sick." He touched Kris forehead and turns out it is so warm. " Yaa! you have a fever let's go to the clinic"

Kris: no Its okay I can bared with it

Manager : No! It will be better if you rest now lets just go to the clinic inside this building

Kris didn't refuse because infect he is in pain right now, rather than going to the stupid match making show he prefer to rest in the clinic so he can go to the other schedule. He also didn't want to go because he knows that A pink is also in the show, he hates the fact that probably eunji going to choose someone else instead of him. He laid down at one of the bed in the clinic after the doctor examined him, he start to close his eyes and sleep. 

--------------------------------------

At about 3 hour later, he opened his eyes and trying to look at this phone. there are 10 messages from s. " hyung are you okay?" "hyung get well soon " " hyung this is no joke they are all so pretty come here!".

He sighed and started to close his eyes with his two hands " Eunji-ah can you not be with someone else?" " God can she just be with me........ beside me " The thought of her being with someone else making him sad. "What if she ended up with Suho as a couple? Aghhh I don't want to think about it" Kris started to ruffled his hair.

Kris turned his body to the other side and try to open his eyes. His vision is a lilttle blurry but he see a girl beside him also sleeping. He tried to brush his eyes to make him see better. 

He is SHOCKED. He is dumbfounded. His eyes starting to get bigger and bigger when he see eunji..... EUNJI is sleeping in the other bed beside him. "Is this a dream? Am I too obsessed with her and now I start to imagining things?" He started to pinch his self to confirm if its a dream or not " this cant be real" He got up and start to touch Eunji's cheek to check if its imagination or not. 

He touch it and eunji starting to move his hand from her face. Kris still didn't believe it he started to pinch her cheek once again really hard. eunji started to get annoyed and slap his hands

Eunji: "Manager oppa! can you stop teasing me I'm so sick I need to.... eh?" Eunji stop her sentence when she saw Kris standing in front of her with his face looking dumb as ever. 

Kris : " I'm sorry i thought you're just a dream ehh... I mean no no that not what i meant I don't know how to explain in korean" his cheek started to blush of the sudden embarassment

Eunji: huh? What do you mean?

Kris: Nevermind just forget it. What are you doing here aren't you supposed to be in the show?

Eunji: Yeah but I'm a little bit sick now *cough cough* Yesterday i finished recording in the rain so maybe i catch a cold

Kris: Ahh......... me too. Get well soon eunji-ssi

Eunji: Get well soon too kris-ssi

The two start to remain silent. Kris is panicked because he doesn't know what to say to her. His crush for this past two years is now talking to him and she knows his name.... his NAME. He is little bit sad that she is now not feeling really well but the fact that she knows his name makes him jumping happily inside. 

Suddenly A Pink manager, EXO manager and the PDs come in 

PDnim: Are you guys feeling better? It is a pity that you guys didn't join the recording. You guys should take care of yourself better.

Eunji & Kris: joesonghabnida!

PDnim: Its okay at least you guys feel better. But the thing is the fans are asking about you guys, and because all of the other idols have been paired. We have decided to paired you two to be a couple. What do you guys think?

Eunji & Kris : HEEEEEEEE??

PDnim: Yeah, Is there a problem?

A pink manager: It is no problem, sorry for causing you the trouble for the recording 

EXO manager: Yes yes it is no problem

The managers starting to bow to the PDs, because infact the PDs of the show is one of the most notable PDs in the business so if he didn't like someone he can get rid of him/her so obviously they don't want to make him pissed.

PDnim: Ok then good, see you guys next week!. The PDs then went out from the clinic and left eunji and kris dumbfounded 

Kris: "so I think now we're a couple ?" while maintaining his calm face rather than showing his overjoyed soul inside

Eunji: Yeah I think so..... hahaha it is funny how we get sick at the same day and it all turns out like this

Kris: hahaha can we call this fate ?

Eunji: ughh don't be too cheesy hahahah

They are both laughing at each other.

Kris: Sorry can I have your number? Just incase we need to do something for the show 

Eunji: Aaa majaa! 

Finally they exchanged number with each other. Kris took his selca with eunji phone 

Eunji: Why are you taking a selca?

Kris: ahhh Mian I thought koreans take selca so they can put it in the caller id. I read it in the internet

eunji : "hahahahaha you're so funny! do people still do that? Okay ill take mine with yours too." Eunji posed flashing her eye smile and taking a picture with Kris phone.

EXO manager: Kris we need to go now 

Kris: Arraseo. Eunji-ssi see you next week!

Eunji: Ahh nee, see you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

To be continued 

Sorry for the late and lame update. Exam week. There are things need to be done. LOL