Myungsoo - A picture of him (2)

jung eunji one shots

Eunji POV 

After I finally finish the performance we went straight back to the dorm, while the others looking tired as ever I myself still dumfounded by the fact that Kim Myungsoo actually ask me for a date. Is this some kind of a prank or hidden camera. I mean if it is I will definitely kill him.

" Unnie, let's eat dinner " sudden voice from Naeun blurred my thoughts.

" Be right there" I said faking a smile 

I go to the living room and find all of delicious food is in the dinner table. A treat from the CEO because A pink have been receiving a lot of love from the netizens recently. Everybody was rushing to the table grabbing all the food that they can put in their mouth, I began to wonder if they are members of girl group with their habit eating like an fat ahjussi. But i didn't really have an appetite because of that, I just sat there and start to take just a little bit of the food.

"Yaah eunji ah wae ire ? why you eat so little? Are you sick ? " Chorong unnie ask with full of food.

" Guys, what do you think about Myungsoo sunbaenim? " I said it. I can hold it anymore at least I have to ask about him to clear up my mind.

" ehh? why so suddenly? hmm i don't know he's cute but isn't he arrogant?" said Bomi 

"Well he is cold and rarely smiled but i mean that doesn't mean he is arrogant" added Hayoung

" Why unnie? Is there something wrong between you and him? " Naeun ask with her curious face looking toward me.

" Ah anni, just want to ask out of curiosity" I quickly dodge her question so it wont make any misunderstanding.

--------------------------

The next day....

Author POV 

As scheduled Eunji went for another new drama photoshoot with the other casts in the SBS building. She wondered if Myungsoo really going to show up for the date. Should she canceled? There's no point of going anyway. If they get caught by fans or even worse the reporters it would be pretty chaotic.

The photoshoot took longer than she thought. It was 7.45 already when it finally wrapped up, Eunji being the maknae of the cast waited for the other cast to leave first.

" Kamsahamnida! annyeonghi gaseyo" Eunji bowed to some of the sunbaes that are leaving. 

" Uwaaa, its 8.15 already! " said eunji while running to the stairs. "huh wait why am i running? Is he still there? Is he mad ? Is he left already?" a lot of thoughts running inside her mind.

" hosh... hosh, sunbaenim jeongmal joesong haeyo!" said eunji while bowing and opening the stairs door at the same time. 

Huh? No one is there. He left already. Eventhough she going to canceled the date anyway inside she was hoping that Myungsoo would still wait for her.

" I knew it is too good to be true" whisper eunji to herself 

" Yaaa, you know it is not good to let your sunbae wait" A sudden voice come from the upper stairs. She looked up and found Myungsoo pointing his watch while shaking his head.

" joesong haeyo sunbaenim, the photoshoot took a little longer" said eunji while hoping he is not mad 

Myungsoo went down the stairs without saying anything.

" and about the date... i mean not date.... i mean this outing no no a place that we want to eat meat..." eunji struggle 

" hmmph what are you trying to say?" Myungsoo chuckles seeing eunji acting so confused

" I mean the thing that we want to do... no i mean AAA MOLLA " eunji finally give up hence she cant  really say it is a date.

" hahahahahhaha you are one of a kind. Nado molla, Kajja im hungry" Myungsoo suddenly grabbed eunji hand and lead her to his van.

"Woah his hand is so cold. How long he waited here? Wait shouldn't i canceled this date ? but i feel bad for making him wait already. He is a sunbaenim after all I'll just take this as a friendly sunbae hoobae dinner. " Eunji thought while walking.

Suddenly a lot of people walking pass by and eunji quickly released myungsoo hand.

" Hmm sunbae there's people here i don't want to trouble you " 

" Do u feel uncomfortable holding my hands ?" Myungsoo ask with his eyes looking straight at eunji's 

" yes" Eunji answer straightly 

" uhmm arraseo" suddenly myungsoo place his hand in her wrist and said " Is this better ?" 

" YA!" eunji shocked and brushed his hand from her wrist " What if people see ?"

" I don't care " Myungsoo then again grabbed her wrists and dragged her along to the van.

----------------------------

Finally now they are inside the van, the manager oppa was the one driving. Myungsoo sit down in the chair and closed his eyes looking tired as ever. 

" Sunbae are you okay? " Eunji realized that Myungsoo wasn't feeling so well, his face is so pale, she touched his forehead and it is burning hot.

"Woaah sunbae you have a really high fever we need to bring you to the hospital right now" 

" Gwenchana, lets go to the restaurant i promise you "

" No its okay we don't have too, you're very sick right now its best for you to go to the hospital"

" No i don't want to go the hospital! i don't like it there " Myungsoo suddenly being childish 

" Aishh why you are being so childish? Manager ahjussi what do you think should we do ?" 

" Myungsoo never want to go to the hospital it is a waste of time to convinced him to go there, Lets just go back to the apartment I'll call a private doctor to come to the apartment" said the manager while driving quickly back to INFINITE apartment.

EUNJI POV 

Aaa ottokhe now I feel bad because probably he's now sick also because of waiting for me in the cold after his hectic schedule. I should have canceled when he ask me. What i was thinking? Now i just become a trouble for him.

We arrived at the Infinite apartment. It was not far from A pink dorm actually. 

" Where are the other members? Can you call them to help us carry myungsoo sunbae???" eunji ask while opening the van door 

"Infinite members was all not in the apartment. It was their 2 day break time so they went to their own home for vacation. It's okay I can carry him" 

Eunji startled. "What? Infinite is having a break? why he is here then? Why he spend his precious break time with me?" eunji thoughts blurred when the manager told her to carry his backpack and camera to the apartment.

The manager took him to his room and eunji was still standing in the living room blank. 

" Eunji ssi, can you take care of myungsoo for awhile I want to buy medicine and called a doctor for him" manager ask

" Sure don't worry " eunji let herself in myungsoo room, and cover myungsoo body with a blanket and put a coldpack in his forehead.

" Eunji-ah mianhe. i promise to take you another time " myungsoo whisper with his sick voice 

" Gwenchana sunbae, now get some rest so you can get better" I said while fixing his cold pack 

" Cant  you stay here? Don't leave me alone " 

" I wont don't worry " 

Myungsoo is asleep now. His sleeping face is so cute. I took his backpack and camera from the living room and put it in his room. I took his camera and tried to take a picture of his sleeping face. I know he is now sick and it is inappropriate but i cant bared it his face is so cute. I open the gallery to take a look at the picture i take. I slide to previous picture and found my photo in the stairs was on it, I slide it again I found another picture of mine, and i continued to look at his gallery. It was full of my picture. I never realized he took so many of my picture, but most of it was when i smiled. 

The doctor and the manager suddenly came and waked him up for check up, I waited outside while wondering why he took so many pictures of me.

----------------------

Author POV

The check up is done and eunji enter his room while holding his camera and find him sitting in his bed looking at her.

" You must thought me as a stalker " Myungsoo said seeing Eunji holding his camera with a confused expression 

"Well not really if you have a good reason for it " Eunji ask while slowly approaching him and sit beside his bed 

" I just...... i love your smile" myungsoo said shyly " It somehow made me smile.... :) everywhere everytime"   Myungsoo smiled at eunji.

Eunji smiled. No one really ever said that to her, it was a sweet confession for her.

" Well then that's not very fair " eunji said back 

" Wae?" Myungsoo said 

" You took a lot pictures of me but i don't have any of yours " Eunji said raising her eyebrows 

" Give me your phone " Myungsoo took a selfie of his make up less face with eunji phone. But he still look so damn cute either way.

" Are you satisfied now Jung eunji ssi ?" myungsoo chuckled 

" No " eunji pouted 

" Why? what's wrong are you mad because i took pictures of you secretly?" Myungsoo said with his face a little bit disappointed 

" Anni, its because i don't have pictures of the both of us " 

Eunji lean closer to Myungsoo until their cheek is touched and doing the V sign while holding her phone " Hana dull... sunbae why your face is like that smile a little! " 

Myungsoo is dumbfounded, he is shocked but in a second he showed his killer smile and took a picture with eunji.

" Eunji ah don't you think now its time to call me oppa instead of sunbae?" myungsoo said while nudging eunji hands

" Ill think about it after you take to me to eat meat "