Kris- Onesided love part 2

jung eunji one shots

Author POV 

Kris got her number! Jung eunji's number woohoo, he was smirking on the way home in the van, he was actually thinking what to name her in the phone. 

Kris (in his mind): hmmm what to name her? Jung eunji seems a lil bit too formal, Chagi ? yoebo?  >< hihihii noo come on thats too cheesy. Ah! How about "yeppeunji" (means: pretty eunji) hmmmm is it too tacky hmmm....

Chanyeol: HYUNG!!

A sudden shout from chanyeol surprised Kris who is too busy with his phone.

Kris : kkamjjagya! wae?

Chanyeol: Wae? We arrived hyung everybody already on the way up. Are you still sick?

Kris : Anni ! Kajja.

Kris with his big smile which rarely seen by the members dragged chanyeol hands while walking happily to their dorm. 

Chanyeol:  Yaaa this hyung have lost his mind. maybe the fever is getting worst.

 

In EXO dorm....

Lay: yayayaya lets all clap for the famous Xiumin! He is so popular even Suzy picked him 

Luhan : as expected from the trend

Xiumin : Hajjima! don't say it like that, you guys are pretty popular too, it is because Kris didn't attend that's why! A lot of girl idol like him u know....

Kai: Ahhhh majja! Kris hyung who are you with? Are you even still in the show ?

Kris : oohh I get paired with jung eun ji, she was sick too in the clinic so we end up being paired together.

All: HEEEEEE.....

Baekhyun: Ya hyungg! ure so lucky, a lot of people want to be paired with her. that's why i didn't see her i thought she have another busy schedule or something

Kris: "Yeah I mean like whatever I'm not one of those people". said Kris hiding the fact he is really excited deep down inside. 

Suho: "woaa I was aiming to be paired with her thou..... should we exchange partners?" Ask suho while nudging Kris hands 

Kris: "ANDWEE!!" Kris suddenly stood up and scream which obviously shocked everybody in the room. " I mean come on It would be disrespectful to the girls if we exchange" while he look a lil bit startled and calming his voice.

Suho: kkamjjagya! eisshh I'm just kidding. Okay lets go to sleep tomorrow we have packed schedule!

All: Neeee

 

Kris POV 

" should i text her? should i not? should i text her ? should i not? AAAA Mollaaaa" Kris buried his head under the pillow because of the confusion he's having to message eunji.

" Whatever, i mean she's my partner and we have to get to know each other anyway, im going to text her" 

To: yeppeunji 

Hey cant sleep here, what are you doing?

Message Sent!

"Oh no what did I sent?!!!?! Pabo pabo pabo" think Kris while hitting his own head

Lay: Hyung Gwenchana? 

Kris: Gwenchana, just go to sleep 

30 minutes has passed but still no messages. Kris keep checking his phone every minute waiting for her reply.

" aaah probably she's slept already, what a bummer, maybe I should sleep too" 

 

Author POV

Kris put his phone in the table a little bit far from his bed because he cant take his eyes off from the phone, when suddenly Tringg!! a message sound came in through his phone. He immediately get up and stumbled upon Lay's bed.

Lay: Hyung?? jinjaa gwenchana?

Kris ignored Lay's questions and when straight to check his phone.

From: yeppeunji

I just finish recording T.T so tired ~ u need to count sheep! kekeke 

A big smile appeared in his face. He cant believe he actually now texting with his crush of 2 years. Not even a minute to take him to reply her message. 

To: yeppeunji

Fighting!~ hope the recording turns out good! You should rest now~

Sleep well  :)

Tring!! Now eunji didn't take a long time to reply 

From: yeppeunji 

Kekeke~ I hope so too! My mom said zipping lemon makes you sleep better! Sleep... sleep...sleep -3-  ~

Kris smirked while reading her message, she is just different from the other girl he met. She is not trying to be someone else to make people like her. He is so happy to have the chance to known her better, He really hope that she could realize his feelings and love him back, but he thought it was too much of him to ask. Knowing her is better than nothing. Is it going to be a one sided love forever?

The next morning............

Bomi: Eunji-aa wake up we need to get ready! Come on wake up u take the longest time!

Eunji: "Arassoo! Ahhh im still so sleepy" Eunji open her eyes while grabbing her phone on the side of her bed and found 1 message from Kris.

From: EXO-M Kris

I guess you're lemon tips didn't work! I cant sleep last night huhu~

Eunji giggled a bit from his text, she cant believe the cold prince Kris have a cute side in him. Seeing Eunji giggled Namjoo who was curious sit beside her and try to look at the message.

Namjoo: woahh daebak unni! Are you guys going out now? 

Eunji: Anniya! He is just my partner for the Idol couple,so its just friendly text to get to know each other 

Namjoo: Eishh, I don't even have my partner's number! now I'm jealous

Eunji: "yaa its nothing more than friends trust me!" 

To: EXO-M Kris

Miyann! It works for me thou kekeke~ U have a panda eyes then?

-----------------------

From: EXO- M Kris 

Morning~ Even bigger than Tao's T.T

Eunji giggled once again looking at his cute message, but another shout from Bomi have led her to leave her phone and quickly take a shower for schedules.

Surprisingly today EXO and APink have the same schedules to attend Music Bank Christmas Special. A lot of groups are now preparing for their stages in their own waiting room. Eunji and Naeun when out to find something to drink from the vendor, suddenly they passed by 12 good looking men which is EXO. Both of them and EXO quickly greeted each other. when eunji finish bowing to exo members, her eyes suddenly met Kris eyes. Kris was pointing his eyebags with his fingers while shaking his head. Eunji laugh looking at his expression. She then replied it with A sorry gesture by putting her hands together and bowing her head. 

Naeun: Unnie what are you doing?

Eunji : Nothing, lets go!

-----------------------------------------------

Since then everyday they were texting each other frequently. They talked about their lives, activities even unimportant and ridiculous stuff. They grow closer and closer by day. The show also helps them to know each other better. They are now the front runner couple in the show because of believable chemistry in the show despite their ridiculous different background, Who would've thought a Canadian- Chinese man coupled with A Busan Girl. A lot of fans are actually shipping this couple. Krisji has always made into the real time search overtime the show went on. 

To: yeppeunji 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My outfit for today ~ Cool Kris B)

-------------------

To: EXO-M Kris 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Makeupless Jung Eunji~ Dont mock me ! :p

------------

Finally it is the final day for the Idol couple, there are 5 remaining idol couple and one of them is Kris and Eunji, unfortunately the other EXO and A pink member had been eliminated so Kris and Eunji is hoping that they could win it for the the members.

The show revealed the final task consisting of three parts.

The first part is the How well did you know your partners. Eunji and Kris totally nailed this one, since they have been texting each other, they actually nailed every questions asked which amazed the other contestant even them self!

The Second part was a duet performance by the couple, It was amazing combining Eunji sweet voice with Kris toned rap voice. Everybody was so surprised that Kris can play guitar really good. It was eunji who give him the courage to play in front of everybody eventhou he wasn't the best guitar player in the industry but it turns out really good 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m94Qx_ezsH0 

( This is the song if you want to hear it )

So far so good, and finally they arrive to the last task to determined the best idol couple. The task was the man has to go out shopping and pick out an outfit, make-up and hair do for the couple for the final showdown/catwalk without the help from the their woman. All the men's phone is taken away from them so they cant have any contacts with anyone who can help to choose the outfits. The women just need to sit and watch their men shopping while holding their men's phone. 

It was a commercial time and Eunji is still worried  for Kris, because she know he doesn't really like shopping. "Ottokhe?! I should call him now" She dialed his number and found her pocket was vibrating. " Ahhh majja, his phone is with me, eh huh?" she took his phone out and found " Yeppunji " is in the id caller. She smiled "hmm paboo, what is this name?". Out of the blue she suddenly feel not worried anymore, she believe in Kris, she trusted Kris. "I know you can do it Kris " whisper Eunji.

2 hours passed and finally the men one by one are arriving including Kris. He was smiling while walking towards Eunji. 

Kris: Are you ready? 

Eunji : More than ever.

-----------------------------------------

Jung Hyungdon: Ok hello we're here again with Idol Couple! Now for the final showdown of the chosen outfits for an couple outing by the men. They will be given a minute to explain why they chose the outfit. Here we go.......

One by one couple show up and showcase their outfits. There is y revealing outfits, formal evening gown and tuxedo,cutesy lace clothes,  ridiculous stuffed animal outfits. They have bizarre concept and full of make up

And at last its Kris and Eunji time to go out. Kris hold Eunji hands while leading her to the stars, Eunji who was startled begin to cross her fingers so it can interlaced with his fingers. When they went out everybody was shocked. They were just wearing a simple hoodie, pants and a wolf cap for eunji. No make up. No hair do. Nothing. It was very simple compared to the others. The judged were shocked and quickly ask for their reason in picking this outfits.

Kris : 

Its because

She hates wearing bright colour 

She hates wearing a skirt 

She is more comfortable wearing pants 

She look prettiest when she doesn't wear make up

............

While Kris is still talking eunji look at him touched he knows a lot about her, he's really cared about her, he's not some jerk who want to have her popularity. He is the first person who always there for here, listening and take care of her.

Kris : Lastly i choose Exo wolf costumes is because...

Eunji : "Its because Im his number one fan :) " Eunji took the mic from Kris and finish the sentence, They look at each other and laughed. 

------------------------------

The judges finally made the decision, and they put the winner's name in the envelope.

Jung Hyung don: ohhh I'm so nervous okay ill announce it and the winner from this year Idol Couple is........... Hyuna and Hyunseung! Chukkahamnida! 

It was unfortunate that Eunji and Kris didn't win but they didn't regret it at all, It was the best time for both of their lives. They got to know each other better and of course develop some feelings towards each other. Kris is dragging Eunji to backstage, he thought it is his last chance to actually confes his feeling towards her

Kris : Eunji-aaa i know it may sounds weird but I've a crush on you since I could remember. I  always liked you from the beginning. I know its too sudden but I cant hold my feeling anymore. Because.... because Im afraid with this show being over we're not close anymore. Im scared I cant hear your voice anymore. Im scared i cant have a late night text with you anymore. Im really scared I cant see you smile to me anymore.

Eunji : oppa.......... I.. Im sorry but I already have a boyfriend.

Kris: Whatt?!?! So all of this is just bull.?!? I didn't know you're like that eunji ah. I feel dumb now believing that I actually have a chance. It turns out it always have been a one sided love. Goodbye eunji ahh take care.

Kris was hurt, Eunji lied to him she was different than he thought. She just playing with his heart all along. Suddenly a call came from his phone. He opened to check and the caller id was "Yoejacingu. He was confused he never save any number with that name. He answered the phone quickly

Kris:  who's this? If this some kind of a prank or joke. Its not funny 

Eunji: Im not joking thou, Yaa namjacinggu its our first day and you already left me huh! Im angry. Theres a boy who confessed to me just now but I said I already have a boyfriend. but I forgot to tell him my boyfie's name. Saranghae Wu Yifan :)

Kris turns around and found eunji holding her phone and it is written in her phone Namjacinggu in the caller id.

Eunji: So oppa please come here in 5 seconds before I break up with you

Kris: yaaa stop teasing me!

Kris walk towards Eunji and his face turns into the biggest smile he ever had in his life suddenly he put his hands over eunji shoulder 

Kris : My yoejacingu is so weird

He leans towards her and they kiss.

Eunji: Its not a one-sided love after all huh?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Their performance outfits! hahaha sorry the bad photoshop. At least I tried hehe