5 [The next day]

Who shall I choose...?

(Tae mi's POV)

"Halmeoni good morning! Luhan oppa good morning! Chanyeol oppa good morning!" I said as i hugged my halmeoni and proceeded to sit down at the dining table for breakfast.

"Why did u greet me the last?" Chanyeol oppa pouted his lips. 

"You should be happy she even greeted you. Pabo! Nowadays, some teenagers at her age don't even greet anyone!!  Our Tae mi has such good manners!" Luhan oppa patted my head and beamed widely. 

"Hmph! Oh! Since you went to sleep early yesterday, We didn't get the chance to ask you about yesterday. And while you were asleep, someone called you and we saw the caller ID to be : Jagia L<3. So we picked up and answered the call. So...who is this L?" Chanyeol oppa raised his brow.

Immediately, I blushed and looked at my food while trying to explain the situation.

"Really? Um...he called? Um...he is just the class chairman...and yesterday i was also elected as the class vice-chairman... and ...he took my phone as he needed to save my number and also his number as he...he said that we needed to work together." I stuttered. I couldn't believe how much i had stuttered!

"Hahaha! you're stuttering!! Aww, so cute!" Chanyeol oppa burst into laughter.

I looked at my Halmeoni and Luhan oppa and I also saw the both of them each stealing a laugh. 

Then, Luhan oppa asked me "Do you like him?" and then he smiled.

"I just met him... i... am not sure" I blushed further.

"Luhan oppa gave me a warm smile, a million times more mature than Chanyeol oppa who was still laughing. I lookedat Halmeoni and she smiled warmly as well.

"Have you finished eating? Let's go! i'll send you to school." Luhan oppa stood upand got ready to leave.

"Halmeoni! Rest today! I will cook when i get back! See you later! Bye!" I hugged my Halmeoni.

"Arraesso!" Halmeoni waved goodbye.

I waved goodbye to Halmeoni and was following Luhan oppa out of the door and Chanyeol oppa was behind shouting, " I'm sorry for just now Taemi!! Hyung send me on the way too!" 

We all got on the car and I called In kye. "Hi In kye! You haven't left right? Luhan oppa is going to send me to school so get ready! We'll come in about 10 minutes!" Then i quickly hung up as i knew she would always try to reject. 

"Luhan oppa,... " I wanted to ask him to pick In kye up but he cut me off when i didn't even tell him anything.

" I know. In kye's house" Luhan oppa smiled. He knew me too well. 

Awhile later, we reached and i saw In kye with a new hair accessory. For who to see? ㅋㅋㅋ~! 

"Good morning everyone! And thank you for offering me a ride!" In kye came in, smiling. 

"Nice hair accessory." Luhan smiled at her. 

In kye blushed and said, " Thank you, Luhan oppa." 

I looked at her and showed her a thumbs up sign. 

Chanyeol oppa, saw In kye blush and also . "Nice hair accessory In kye!! Please lend it to me today! I want to wear it!" And he reached out his hand.

In kye slapped his hand away jokingly and i started laughing. Really, what would my life be without them?

We reached the school and both Chanyeol oppa and Luhan oppa got out of the car to say goodbye. Chanyeol oppa hugged and and Luhan oppa also hugged. Hm...Luhan oppa rarely hugs me. I wonder why... Chanyeol oppa patted In kye's head and pushed us lightly on our shoulders, " Off you go! Bye!" I didn't notice but there was actually already a crowd of girls gathering. I heard peeple saying "Wah! That guy is so pretty! look as his eyes!" and "Are the her brothers of boyfriend!?" and also "He looks so cute! That tall guy is so cute!!" Then, i spotted Jae li and a guy whom i thought was her boyfriend, walking to school. I shouted, "Jae li!" and i signalled her to come. She waved and she and her "boyfriend" came over.

"Hello! This is my brother, Baekyun oppa" Jae li introduced her brother. Chanyeol oppa turned at the mention of "Baekhyun" (he was previously getting in the car) and he shouted, "Baekkie!!!" and he proceeded to hug Baekhyun oppa. I was suprised a the fact that they knew each other. "Hello!! I am Baekhyun and also Chanyeol's bestest friend!!" Baekhyun oppa introduced. 

"Bakkie! You know Sehun, he is In kye's brother! And I am Tae mi's oppa!" Chanyeol pointed to In kye and then hugged Tae mi.

"Wah! this is really fate! You, me and Sehun are best friends, and Tae mi, In kye and Jae li are friends now but I know that they will be the best of friends too!! Ahahahaha!" Baekhyun laughed!!

"Ding dong~!" The bell to signal that the Assembly was going to start in 5 minutes started ringing.

"We have to go now! Bye bye!" surprisingly, me, In kye and Jae li said it at the same time. We looked at each other andstarted laughing. 

"Bye bye! Have fun!" Baekhyun oppa and Chanyeol said at the same time while Luhan waved his hand, smiling. 

We luckily made it in time to the assembly hall and even had 2 minutes to spare. We found the rest of our classmates and went to sit at where they were sitting. 

I didn't notice that L was sitting in front of me until he turned around to stare at me.

"Oh!" i suddenly remembered that he called so i wanted to know the reason. "Last night, did you cal..." He bent over his chair and immediately covered my mouth with his hand. I was taken aback so of couse i didn't probe any further. Then he stared into my eyes for quite somtime and said, "나중에 나는 당신을 말할 것이다(I'll tell you later)" The rest of the Infinite members were sitting next to him and was sure that i could hear them snicker. Wow. He touched my lips! I couldn't help myself from blushing and smiling. But, I also wondered why he had done that...

Assembly was soon over and we were all walking back to our classes. In kye and Jae li was walking on my left and we all walked in one straight line. We were one of the last few to leave so we didn't really obstruct anyone. Suddenly, out of nowhere, i felt a firm tug on my right hand and it pulled me into the science lab before i could even shriek. It was really dark so i couldn't see anything. Then, as I struggled out of the person's grasp, I was about to scream but the person's hand covered my mouth. In a state of panic, I accidentally kicked the person's 'downthere'. I immediately knew it was a guy as soon as he started to groan in PAIN. I switched on the lights and tried to help the person as soon as i saw his face. He was...!

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hahahahaha! who is the mysterious person? A new character? well, that's for you to guess! Thanks again for reading and also for subscribing! Please comment on who you think the person is and also on this chapter!! and thank you to those who have commented!! Thanks!!!:D I try to update as soon as possible but my exams are this week...anyway.:) enjoy!