4 [First day...(4)]

Who shall I choose...?

(Tae mi's POV)

I stabilised myself by holding on the wall before continuing my journey back to the class to meet In kye as I felt my legs turning jelly. I paused in my steps and thought: Do I really feel something for him? As in REAL feelings? I shook my head and mummured to myself how it was not possible as I just met him and continued my walk back to the class.
I entered class and saw that only In kye, Jae li and the B1A4 gang was left in the class. The rest had probably left school already. Jae li was packing her bag real slowly and suprisingly, In kye was chatting u a boy. Erm...maybe the boy was chatting up In kye? If I did not remember wrongly, I think the boy's name was Jinyoung and I think he is the leader of the gang... Oh well!! Good for her! Wait! I just noticed that another guy from the B1A4 gang was sitting in my seat and I unfortunately, didn't know his name. However, he was not talking to In kye, but he was back facing her and facing Jae li instead! He smiled while patting Jae li's head and he walked off. i think i saw Jae li blush. ㅋㅋㅋ~!!

(Jae li's POV)
I was just sitting at my seat and I wanted to talk to In kye but when I saw her talking to Jinyoung, I decided not to disturb her so I just stared into space until CNU came over, sat in Tae mi's seat and said "Hi. I am CNU" and he also smiled. As I have to be polite, I also said hi. This is the first guy that has ever initiated a conversation with me!! But...i better keep my cool. So, i said "L...let's be friends?" Oh ...i hesitated....my face immediately turned beetroot red and he just started laughing. "You're cute" he smiled, then patted my head and joined his gang. Just then, I saw Tae mi walking back to her seat. She gave me a smirk and pointed to me and showed a heart sign with her hands.

(Tae mi's POV)
"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!" I laughed as I saw Jae li's panic face. She blushed a little more but denied that CNU and her had anything going on. Then I said "Okay, I was just playing with you. Hahaha!! Well let's go out to eat lunch at the nearby shopping mall okay?" Jae li's eyes widened and said " Lunch? Deal!" and she stuffed her things in her bag quickly. At that same time, In kye had just finished her conversation with Jinyoung. The B1A4 gang then walked out of class. I grabbed both In kye's and Jae li's hands and pulled them out of the classroom, smiling widely, "Kaja! Let's go shopping!" 

We entered the Myeongdong Shopping district after having tteokbokki and fish cakes at the roadside stall nearby. We were walking down the street when i suddenly remembered Jinyoung and In kye talking so i decided to . 

(In kye's POV)

Woo...luckily Tae mi or Jae li still hasn't asked about me and Jinyoung. i really don't like explaining situation like that...

(Tae mi's POV)

I cleared my throat, "In kye, seems like you made a new friend today?" I pursed my lips together to stop myself from laughing out loudly. I stared at In kye and she looked away briefly, probably to hide the fact that she was flustered and then she looked back at me and Jae li and said, "I suppose i did. He initiated the conversation...if that cleared any of your doubts." 

"Aish, this is not fun. And i wanted to !! Well, this is what you can expect from the top student in the school..." I turned to Jae li and shrugged my shoulders. Jae li giggled and just then,i received a call. 

A call...could it be...L? Jeoldae andwae! What am I thinking?? I shook my head vigorously and pulled my phone out of my pocket. I anwered the call.

" Luhan oppa? Wae?" I answered in a monotone tone. 

"Come back now!! I just came back from Japan and miss you!! Okay! See you soon! Bye!" Luhan oppa ended the call.

"Urgh..." I looked at In kye and Jae li and said, "Sorry, my oppa is back. i need to go now." I rolled my eyes. 

(In kye's POV)

Luhan oppa is back? I unconsciously bit the side of my lip. I was startled when i saw that Jae li was raising a cheeky brow at me and immediately changed topic. 

"Um..Let's exchange numbers with Jae li first Taemi!" i said to Tae mi.

Tae mi said, "Okay!" 

(Tae mi's POV)

As if anyone didn't see In kye bitting her lips at the mention of my pretty and doe-eyed Luhan oppa. ㅋㅋㅋ~!

"Annyeong! Naeil bwayo (see you tomorrow)!" i said as i rushed off to go home.

Finally, i reached home and standing outside my house door, I took a deep breath and braced myself as usual. Whenever my hyungs were at home, it was always abit chaotic. I opened the door and shouted, "I'm home!"

"NOONA!" Chanyeol oppa shouted as he came over to give me a big warm welcome home hug. Seconds after, Luhan oppa walked speedily towards me, patted my head and then pushed Chanyeol oppa away and hugged me too. "I missed you so much!" he smiled widely as he kissed me on my forehead. Chanyeol oppa saw that and he immediately kick Luhan oppa's as he was jealous and, they started fighting, AGAIN. 

Well, this is usually the type of scene you'll see in the Kim's family almost everyday. Yes, both of them are my oppas and they are quite childish. Because they are only older than me by a few years, the siblings bond between the three of us is really strong and we both of my oppas love me to the max. 

I then headed to the kitchen to greet my grandma who was cooking. 

"Halmeoni! Don't move around so much! Go and sit down! I will set the table!" I ushered her to sit.

"Arraesso! Halmeoni will listen to you." She smiled. LIttle did she know that everytime she smiled, my whole body would always have this warm feeling that made me forget all of my troubles and worries for that entire day. 

After eating, i washed up and settled down for the night. I smiled, playingback all the events that had happened today andsoon after, i was drifting off to my dreamland. 

____________________________________________________________

Hello everyone! I am sorry that this chapter took more thana month to be published! I promise that there will be more updates soon! Please comment if you found this particular chapter boring/ long-winded/ not too bad/ interesting/ long/ short/ etc. 

HAHAHAHAHHA!:D anyway, thank you for reading my story and also for waiting patiently! Sorry! i will not repeat my mistakes!!! i love all of you! <3