2 [First day...(2)]

Who shall I choose...?

(Tae mi's POV)

As we walked into the auditorium, the seniors ushered us in towards our seats. We had no allocated seats yet but there was a division in the middle of the auditorium to separate the seniors and first and second years.  The assembly was over quickly and we went to our assigned classes. It was free sitting in pairs in class, just nice for me and In kye. There were 4 columns and 4 rows so we chose to sit in the second row, second column. Not too front, not too back, just nice. Then, I suddenly saw a very familiar figure...but...Jeoldae andwaeyo!...it couldn't be him. I...I thought I had seen the guy that I knocked into earlier on but I was quite certain that he was a senior or a second year at least... oh well...!! must be my imagination again!!

At that moment, our homeroom teacher came in. His appearance was simple but I am sure that he would remain as a vivid image in my mind for a very long time and maybe it would be the same for every other girl in the class too!!  His suit was black and together with it he carried a black briefcase with gold coloured zips and last but not least he wore polished black shoes. He walked to the teacher's table and laid out he things for the lesson. As soon as he cleared his throat, the class became very quiet. The girls stopped their gossiping (about him...) and the boys stopped fooling around.
"I am Kim Soo-hyun, your homeroom teacher. Good morning class." He introduced.
The whole class (okay...maybe all the girls only...) stood up quickly and greeted him. 
"Good morning, seonsaeng-nim!" all of us (the girls...) chorused simultaneously.

"Ok. Please sit down. Now, let's introduce ouselves shall we? Let's start with the young man at the first row,first column."

First row, first column

"Annyeonghaseyo, naneun Sunggyu ibnida."  "Annyeong! Naneun Nam Woohyun ibnida!"

First row, second column

 "Annyeong yeoleobun! I am Jessica but you can call me Sica!!" "Annyeonghaseyo! Naneun Tiffany ibnida!"

First row, third column

"Annyeonghaseyo, naneun Yoona ibnida!" "Annyeonghaseyo! Naneun Yuri ibnida!"

Second row, first column

"Annyeong! Naneun Sungyeol ibnida!" "Annyeonghaseyo. Naneun Jae li ibnida."

Second row, second column

"Annyeonghaseyo! Naneun Tae mi ibnida!" "Annyeonghaseyo, naneun In kye ibnida!"

Second row, third column

"Annyeong! Naneun Gongchan ibnida!" "Annyeonghaseyo, naneun Seohyun ibnida!"

Third row, first column

"I am L." "Annyeong! Naneun Sungjong ibnida!!!"

Third row, second column

"Annyeonghaseyo, naneun Taeyeon ibnida." "Annyeonghaseyo, naneun Sooyoung ibnida!"

Third row, third column

"Annyeonghaseyo, naneun CNU ibnida." "Annyeong, naneun jinyoung ibnida."

Fourth row, first column

"Annyeong! I am Dongwoo!""Annyeong! I am Hoya!"

Fouth row, second column

"Annyeong! Naneun Hyoyeon ibnida!" "Annyeong!!! Naneun Sunny ibnida~!!!"

Fouth row, third column

"Annyeong~! Naneun Sandeul ibnida!!" "Annyeonghaseyo, naneun Baro ibnida!"

"Joh-a! Now that we are done with introductions. I will now leave you to mingle with each other for awhile, while i bring the attendance to the teacher's office. When i return, i will proceed with class chairman and vice-chairman elections. Please enjoy." With that, Kim Seonsaeng-nim walked out of class. 

I recognised the guy called L and repeatedly shook In kye's arm. "In kye!! Do you see that guy!! The guy!I knocked him over just now! He said his name is L!! But isn't he supposed to be a senior?!"

"Where..? Oh!! I see him!! Molla...anyway...wait! he is looking here!!" In kye said, surprised.

I didn't have time to turn my head away and would definitely get caught if i did so so i just avoided his gaze for awhile and whe i looked up at him a few moments later, he was staring straight at me and he smirked! I bowed slightly and turned my head almost immediately back to face the front of the class as i could feel my cheeks turning red...

_________________________________________________________

Sorry for the long wait and also this chapter is just about seating arrangement! the next update will be very very soon, i promise...i will update in 3 days max...I'm am really sorry!! And Thank you for subscribing!!!:DD

p.s. if you find the seating arrangement confusing because i used "rows" and "columns". feel free to draw it out!! hahahahahah!! ROWS n COLUMNS...if you get what i mean, and also to whoever who watched "he who came from the stars" this must have come as a surprise? i am not sure. hahahaha!!! Anyway thanks!!:DD