Guilt eats you up.

Sentenced

Kyungsoo felt guilty.

Kai was in prison, and here he was, free as ever after committing the same crime.

“Hey, are you okay?” Sehun asked, and put a friendly arm over Kyungsoo’s shoulder.

Kyungsoo nodded and shrugged the hand off, Sehun was Kai’s boyfriend and he was not in the mood to play for Kai now.

Baekhyun was approaching them, and that made him feel even more tired, Baek was a nonstop talker and Kyungsoo would kill for some quiet right now.

“Hey, did you hear about Kai? That lucky bastard.” Baekhyun said, as he sat down on the cafeteria bench to join Sehun and the gang.

Sehun laughed and patted Baekhyun’s back, saying, “Not even I knew, man. I wish I was Kai right now, just chilling with those French girls while we slave for our final exams right now.”

Kyungsoo stood up abruptly and he just started to walk very quickly towards the parking lot. He had to apologize to Kai right now, before Kai got the wrong idea. The other boys were shouting at him to come back, a group of girls just said Hi to him, he could smell the kimchi smells from the cooking class he was passing by.

And then he finally got to his car.

He rammed the gas and drove top speed to prison. He had to say sorry.

Kyungsoo felt guilty.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Kim Sun Hwa,  that was the stepmother’s name.

She didn’t feel good about leaving Kai in a prison.

He was a good kid, and the psychologist he was seeing a few months back just said that his extreme behaviours were just symptoms of a lack of attention, and she knew she was to blame for that.

She didn’t drive immediately when she got out of prison, she stayed there contemplating her actions and what exactly she should do for about an hour, until finally, her bodyguard reminded her that she had a meeting with the board of the company about some new investments.

“Of course, the meetings, yes. Yes, of course.” She murmured.

Kim Sun Hwa felt guilty.