EXO - M

bestfriends and first love

AUTHOR POV

 

Ye Eun and Sehun arrived at the dance studio just in time. there were many other people who jin the workshop and there were Lay, Chen and Tao. but then Ye Eun and Sehun also saw Kris and Xiumin came. EXO-M saw Sehun and Ye Eun then they approached them.

" Sehun!! i already wrote your name on the list! " Lay patted Sehun's shoulder.

" thanks. are all of us going? " Sehun asked.

" actually yes but Tao skip it today. he's not feeling well. " Lay told

" then why did you come Tao? you should've rest then." Ye Eun looked at Tao worriedly.

" it's okay. " Tao said.

" Hey Ye Eun! how are you? " Kris smiled at Ye Eun.

" I'm fine sunbaenim. and you? " Ye Eun answered as she smiled back

" drop the formalities. call me oppa. " Kris winked then the rest of EXO-M whined to her to call them oppa except Tao.

" aish. i really don't want to be here!! " Chen whined.

" we are here because of you. chensing machine." Xiumin said and they bursted out laughing. once again except, Tao.

the class started and all of them went inside the studio while Tao and Ye Eun waited outside. Ye Eun was too scared to make a conversation with Tao. Tao on the other side just kept silent while playing with his phone. the class will end in two hours. it was already 30 minutes passed and Ye Eun was really bored. during the break, Sehun text her asking if she was bored or not or maybe she can just leave first but Ye Eun answered that she'll wait until the dance class finish. Tao suddenly made a move. he walked away but then stopped and turned around to look at Ye Eun.

" do you want to just wait there? " Tao asked and Ye Eun quickly followed behind him.

" Tao? are you cold? " Ye Eun asked worriedly.

" a little bit. are you? " Tao asked back without looking at her.

" i'm not cold. chah~ wear it around your neck." Ye Eun handed him her scarf and Tao was touched by Ye Eun's kindness.

" aniya. gwenchana. " Tao handed her back the scarf then Ye Eun took it. She stopped Tao from walking by standing in front of him and she wear the scarf around Tao's neck.

" it's like i'm walking with a zombie. you look pale. just wear it. " Ye Eun said and they continued walking.

they have arrived at a small cafe and found the seats for both of them. they ordered their drinks and once again, none of them made a conversation. even when their orders have came, they just drinnk without any words came out from each other. Ye Eun glanced at Tao and noticed the sad look on his face. he kept staring out through the window.

" why did you kiss Luhan hyung that time? " Tao suddenly asked and Ye Eun was too surprised to give an answer.

" you love him don't you? " he asked again and Ye Eun can't answer even a word.

" you better stop or you'll be hurt more than you are feeling right now. " now he sound like he was warning Ye Eun.

" yes i love him. but he'll never know that. " Ye Eun finally answered and Tao looked at Ye Eun who was about to cry.

" of course girls love him. Luhan hyung is a really good person. do you want to know why we are close with him? especially me." Tao said before he started telling her.

Luhan hyung was the first one who gave the deepest impression to me. and i guess it's not only me. it's everyone in EXO-M. ever since junior high school EXO-M known for our bad attitude. we were a gang with who love to bully, fight, and going to club. but then we met Luhan hyung, when we got into SM high, he was the first who got beaten up by us. he didn't even fight back. instead, he made us realized that by doing those bad things will never give us happiness. it's just giving us more hatred by the others. since then, we spend our times to do positive things like playing soccer, dance workshop, but still i can't get rid of my bullying habit completely.

Kris hyung used to drink everyday. he used to flirt with girls at clubs and such. Lay hyung used to be a  playboy. he also a clubbing type and he has been like that since his parents divorced. Xiumin hyung was a part of a gang and he used to fight a lot. Chen was once a good guy but not anymore until he was dumped by his ex. he continued being a playboy along with Lay. they always spent their nights flirting with girls at club. and me... i used to hate my parents because they always choose business over me. i tried to make my parents' business bankrupt so they will care about me but Luhan hyung was there. he care to me like a real brother. he gave me the attention like my own sibling.

Luhan made us realized and made us become a better person. and i feel like no one will be there for me since Luhan hyung already moved to Beijing. and all this time when Luhan hyung can't send you home or play with you and Sehun, he was playing with us. he was comforting me when i was really sad because my parents even forgot my birthday. Luhan hyung is really a good hyung for all of us.

 

Tears can't stop falling from Ye Eun's eyes. Luhas has done many things for all of them and that made Ye Eun love him more and more.

" i will be a better person for Luhan hyung. and when we meet again, he'll be happy for seeing me as better person."  Tao said and he smiled at Ye Eun. Ye Eun smiled back without saying anything. she is happy for knowing what Luhan has done for his friends.

they spent their time to wait for the others at the cafe. then Tao's phone rang and it was from Kris. he asked where they were and Tao told them. the other guys headed to the cafe to join Tao and Ye Eun. after few minutes of waiting, the other guys arrived at the cafe. they had their seat and sat together. all of them looked exhausted expecially Che. he didn't look so happy tho.

" how was it? " Tao asked

" was great! you know? Sehun is really a good dancer!! " Lay said happily.

" i'm not as good as hyung. " Sehun said

" eyyy liar! " Xiumin teased.

" he's not as good as me. " Chen said while looking away.

" shut up. " was all from Kris and they all laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry for the short chapter again.. T_T

by the way how's the story so far? please comment ^_^

oh! and please vote also.

 

GAMSAHAMNIDAAA~~~ <3 XOXO