insecure

bestfriends and first love

AUTHOR POV

 

Xiumin, Chen, Lay and Tao came to the cafe since Kris told them to. Kris also said that Sehun and Ye Eun have to come because he has something to tell them. The couple wasn't there yet but in few minutes the came. They waited for Kris while having their late lunch.

" why are you always late??! " Tao complained as soon as Kris showed up

" we are going to Beijing by next week. this. " Kris said and threw a well-decorated invitation on the table

" what's that? " Xiumin eyed the paper read it

" LUHAN IS GETTING MARRIED??! " Chen's eyes widened in shock

Ye Eun choked on her drink.

" Luhan oppa??! Jinjja??! " Ye Eun asked with her surprise look. Sehun glanced at his girlfriend curious what will her respond be.

" i booked the ticket for all of us already " Kris said shortly and took a seat next to Tao

" i-i'm not going. " Ye Eun said and looked away.

" why? it's on weekend there's no other excuses that would make sense. " Kris rose his eyebrow.

" i'm not going. i won't. " Ye Eun then got up from her seat and walked to leave the cafe.

" she's still not over him. " Lay said and was elbowed by Xiumin.

 

Sehun hope that being insecure was just a feeling and the things he didn't expect won't be happened. Sehun ran after his girlfriend. Ye Eun walked fast when she felt Sehun was following her. Sehun ran faster and grabbed her wrist.

" hey, what's wrong? " Sehun asked as he tried to catch his breath

" Sehun, leave me alone. " Ye Eun almost begged

" i won't. " Sehun said stubbornly

" i said leave me alone!! " Ye Eun managed to free herself from Sehun's grip and walked away.

 

 

Ye Eun POV

I don't know why i'm feeling this way. i don't know why i'm thinking that i have no chance to be with Luhan oppa. and i don't know why he came to my mind again or maybe to my heart again? for the worst i think that Luhan never really left my heart.

I don't want to hear Luhan oppa says the vows on his wedding day. I don't even want to think that the wedding day will happen in anytime soon. I hate this side of me. I hate myself. I hate that i only use Sehun because Luhan oppa wasn't by my side. tell me that this is not me. Ye Eun never wanted to hurt her best friends, never meant to use Sehun for her own good or take his love for granted.

this is not me.. why i'm being like this?!

 

Ye Eun cried on every steps she took, walking alone to her home. She thought she was alone but no, Sehun was there following her silently. To leave Ye Eun alone has never come to Sehun's mind even once. Sehun saw Ye Eun cried and he's not stupid that he can't figure it out.

 

should i really make it easy for you , Ye Eun? then let's break up..

Sehun has decided it on his mind and he called Ye Eun before she stepped inside her house.

" Ye Eun! " Sehun called and took a deep breath.

Sehun was hurt more than Ye Eun.. but he's willing to forget about his aching heart for Ye Eun..

" Sehun? didn't i tell you leave me alone?! please!! " Ye Eun tears started falling again

" i will leave but first let me tell you.. let's.. "

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

subscribe and leave me comments please.

please comment on what do you think about the story so far? ^_^

it will mean so much to be, xiexie~