the favorite

bestfriends and first love

AUTHOR POV

 

today is the third time Sehun and EXO-M will attend the dance workshop. Sehun was slowly getting along with EXO-M especially Lay because Lay is the mmost open with Sehun. Ye Eun came along with them to the studio and since Tao has already felt better, he joined the workshop for today. when they have arrived at the dance studio Lay told Ye Eun to wait inside and she did. Ye Eun sat at the corner of the studio. as soon as the class has started, Ye Eun found herself admiring each of them. She watched her best friend who was dancing passionately. Sehun was really into the music and every moves he made was all on beat. on the other side, Lay has caught her attention. Lay was really the opposite himself when he's dancing. Ye Eun laughed at little cute mistakes made by Chen. Then Luhan came to her mind. since the day Sehun came because of her absence at school, Ye Eun made herself look strong in front of the others and especially in front of Sehun.

Ye Eun will always have herself crying at school without Sehun knowing. She will cry herself to sleep as she hugs the teddy bear Lulu. she cried as she replied to Luhan's text. No one knows how broken Ye Eun is and she won't let anyone know. after 30 minutes passed, they took a break for a while.

" aigoo~~ i'm so tired~~ " Xiumin said as he laid down on the floor.

" Ye Eun! how's my dance?? " Chen asked happily

" do you really have to ask that while you were doing are stepping on my feet, blocking the mirror and whining to go home?" Kris replied bluntly that made everyone bursted out laughing except the bullied Chen.

after 10 minutes of break, they started the class again. almost an hour and half of waiting, finally the class has ended. but they gathered for announcement from the coach.

" okay guys! i've been monitoring you all since the first day of this workshop. and just for your information, i didn't make this workshop for nothing. i will choose 3 of you to join a dance competition. we'll just list one group and a group is consist of 5. i'll choose 3 from here and the other 2 will be from my crew. " The dance couch explained.

" i guess you guys already know who'll be the first one that i'll choose. " the coach said and everyone glanced at Lay. " Lay! " he continued and the other applaud.

" kim minseok. " the second name was announced.

" hyung! i told you to call me xiumin tho! " Xiumin whined earning laughter from others.

" the last one.. uhmm i've never seen him in my classes before but he really caught my attention. Oh Sehun? " Sehun was really surprised to hear his name .

" okay that's all for today and 3 of you.. will meet my friends tomorrow.  we will have extra hours of practice. bye! " the coach left first then followed by the others.

 

EXO-M along with Ye Eun and Sehun went to have dinner together. they went to a small ramyun shop. They had their dinner together and the playful brothers Xiumin and Chen made Kris paid for their dinner.

" Ye Eun ah~ how's Luhan? " Kris asked suddenly and Sehun immediately glanced at Ye Eun.

" he is fine.. he's now busy to prepare for the university test. " Ye Eun told

" and we had a video call last night.." Ye Eun added while smiling.

after the short chitchat at the restaurant, they went home. Like usual, Lay drove her home. the ride was silent since Sehun isn't the type who talk much but there was another reason. he somehow felt sad thinking about how Luhan still can make Ye Eun happy even though they are already apart. maybe that's really the power of love he thought. When they have reached Ye Eun's house, Sehun stopped her from getting out of the car.

" wa-waeyo Sehunnie? " Ye Eun tilted her head to look at Sehun.

" did - did you really have a call with Luhan hyung last night?

" uh yeah i did." Ye Eun told

" how about the other days? " Sehun asked again

" he calls me every night. waeyo? " Ye Eun stared in confusion

" a-aniya. how's he? " Sehun looked away from Ye Eun.

" he's fine. aigoo!! Sehunnie!! what's wrong with you?? didn't you guys have a call too? " Ye Eun asked

" uh ye-yeah we did. okay i gotta leave now. get out palli~~ "

" pfft! okay then annyeong! i'll see you tomorrow! " Ye Eun got out from the car and Sehun drove away.

 

the next day Sehun went to the dance studio alone without Ye Eun. he has been avoiding her at school too and of course Ye Eun noticed his weird behavior lately. to his surprise when Sehun arrived at the studio, Ye Eun was already there. she sat at the corner and crossed her arms. She stared at Sehun coldly as soon as their eyes met. Sehun sighed as he knew that his best friend is unavoidable. He walked towards her and put down his bag.

" Yah! why didn't you ask me to come with you today?? " Ye Eun asked while pouting

" i thought you might get bored. " Sehun said without looking at her.

" aish! i'm waiting for you here whether you like it or not! " Ye Eun said with her arms crossed.

" awww that's really sweet of you Ye Eun. " Kris teased. EXO-M came but only Lay and Xiumin who will be practicing since they were both choosen to join the competition.

the dance coach came along with the other 2 guys behind him. before they started the practice, the coach let his friends to intorduce themselves.

" annyeong Kai imnida. " he greeted

" hi i'm Taemin. nice to meet you. " the other one intorduced himself.

it seems like Lay and Xiumin have already known them so it was only Sehun to introduce himself to them. they started their practice and they got along pretty well. when the practice has ended, Taemin and Kai greeted the rest of EXO-M and also Ye Eun. After the friednly introduction, they all went back to home.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

YE EUN's POV

 

Like usual Sehun drove me home but he didn't even say goodbye when i got out from his car. When i was about to get inside my house, i stepped on the carpet and felt something under it. i moved it aside and saw a small note and the spare key to my house. Turned out that my mom and dad went to visit my grandpa at the countryside. it was urgent because my grandpa was really sick and grandma can't take care of him alone. i sighed as i went inside. i'm gonna be home alone today or maybe for the few days later.

i went to the dining room and search for something to eat but there was nothing. i decided to look for something to eat. i put on  my jacket and went out. i didn't bother to ask for Sehun's company since i knew he's not in the mood to be with me. maybe?. i walked around hongdae and ate street snacks.

" AISH!! SO SPICY!! " Luhan stuck his tongue out like a puppy. we went to eat ddukbokki after we watched movies at the cinema. That day was the day when they just received their final report. three of them got good scores and especially Sehun who always ranked first. I was too busy laughing and recording Luhan who was suffering from the hot spices. i didn't even notice that Sehun was suddenly disappeared but then he came back with 3 large cups of bubble tea.

i was still in front of the small stand which sell ddukbokki. i ordered some and eat. tears formed inside my eyes as i remembered the precious moments happened here. i felt hot tears on my cheek as i keep eating. i missed his funny expressions, i missed his jokes, i missed the moment he always wanted to eat here with me and Sehun.

" stop crying. " i was surprised as a voice suddenly interrupted and i felt something could has touched my hand. i looked up at where the voice came.

" drink it. hazelnut choco. your favorite. " Sehun offered me the bubble tea. My eyes can't even blink at his sudden appearance and i just stared at him. he paid for the ddukbokki and dragged me to his car.

" seriously Ye Eun! how many times i told you to eat proper meals not street snack like that! " Sehun yelled and somehow his yell hit me

" but we used to eat there a lot. three of us.. Luhan oppa's favorite.." i sobbed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

whaaaa it's getting more complicated isn't it??? Kekekeke~~

an unexpected scene will appear after this. so who's curious?

anyway the poll result surprised me more! HAHAHAHA aigoo~

anw, leave comment about the story and subscribe.

comments and opinions are loved.

enjoy reading!! >/////<