CHAPTER 3

Can I Have This Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jang Mi’s POV

This is really annoying! He is really annoying!

Ever since that incident in the old discussion room, this Lay guy never let a day,  I repeat, “A DAY” without pestering me. He’s been popping here and there asking me things that as hell I would never answer.

Doesn’t he know that I don’t like talking to people?

Everywhere I go, he will also be there. And when I say “everywhere” it means that the old discussion, my only sanctuary in this school, is not safe anymore.

I need to find a new hideout

“Jang Mi! My baby!”Hyoyeon shouted as I run to where she and Taemin is.

“Hey, you okay?” Taemin worriedly asked looking at the panting me.

“Oh, it’s Lay again, isn’t it?” Hyoyeon asked raising her brow at me.

I nod at her then drag both of them to the nearest secluded area.

“Please tell me another quiet place here.” I begged them almost kneeling in front of them.

“Hey! Can stand up straight? Okay, we’ll look for a place for you. Arasso?” Taemin said clutching me

“You’re really great guys.” I said putting my hand on my left chest as sign of how touched and happy I am now.

“Hey! I think I know a place where you can stay.” Hyoyeon said. Taemin and I turned to her curious to what she was going to say next.

“Remember the farthest part of the campus’ left wing?” she continued.

“You mean, the one with a rose garden and an old computer room near it?” Taemin said

Oh, aunt Yuri’s rose garden. How could I forget?

“Yes! That’s right! You can stay there. We’ll talk to your uncle to get the supplies from the old discussion room here. Gosh I’m so smart for that…whahahaha” Hyoyeon said clapping her hands.

“Yeah.yeah. whatever. Hey! I have class so I’ll go ahead, bye! See you later!” Taemin waved gleefully.

“Hey, we have class too. Come along!” Hyoyeon then takes my hand as I give her a nod.

 

The classes are concluded by the sound of the bell ringing through the halls of the school. After my PE teacher, Mr. Kang dismissed us, I bid Hyoyeon goodbye then I walk towards the left wing of the campus.  Students clear the way as I pass through the hallway, afraid that I might give them my oh-so-scary glare. I ignored them only keeping head straight towards my destination.

Few meters away, I could already the rose garden. This is the only place in the school where I could see everything in color, the rest are just black and white. This garden means so much to me and has been with my family for years. Hard work,  perseverance, patience and love was its foundation and this garden is its proof.

It’s just sad she died before she could even see the “old me” back.

Aunt Yuri was diagnosed with leukemia after she gave birth to my cousin, Soo Jung. We made a deal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter