CHAPTER 1

Can I Have This Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WELCOME STUDENTS!
ENJOY THIS SCHOOL YEAR!
from  PRINCIPAL LEE DONGHAE and the SEOUL HIGH SCHOOL FACULTY AND ADMIN

The big banner on top of the school gates says. It’s the start of the new school year; new students, new teachers and new lessons to learn.

It’s already 8 in the morning. Students are starting to arrive and filling up the hallways of the school. There are groups of students here and there, friends greeting each other and asking about their summer. Teachers are busy preparing for the opening ceremony inside their respective faculty rooms.

Jang Mi, Hyoyeon and Taemin arrived in front of the school looking up to the big banner.

“Gosh! I can’t believe were graduating this year. I can still remember enrolling as a freshman with you guys and now were seniors!” Hyoyeon said grabbing the strap of Taemin’s bag and tugging them.

“Yah! You’ll rip my bag! Stop that! Aish!” he said trying to get away from Hyoyeon.

“Aigoo……my Taemin is growing up. I can still remember you holding my hand when we were still new here. You’ve grown so much” Hyo yeon said wiping imaginary tears from her eyes.

“Will you please stop that!” Taemin barked at the lady

“Aish! You’re no fun. How about my baby Jang Mi? Are you excited as well?” She turned to the girl who is busy looking at the banner.

Jang Mi looked back at Hyoyeon to show her smile.

“See, even baby Jang Mi is excited, Taemin” Hyoyeon stated while poking Taemin’s shoulder.

“Whatever, Hyoyeon.” He looked at Jang Mi. He approaches the girl then took her arm. “Kajja. Let’s leave that noisy old lady” With that the two went inside the school campus leaving Hyoyeon gaping at the male’s behavior.

“Yah! How dare you take my baby away from me! Wait for me!” Hyoyeon shouted as she tries to catch the two.

Jang Mi just smiled as her friends behavior. I know you’ll end up with each other someday.

The three of them approaches the bulletin board to see their class assignments.

“Hey! Taemin-ah. Mind looking for our schedule for us? You’re taller” Hyoyeon said holding Jang Mi’s hand.

“Okay, Just there” Taemin points at the bench near the school canteen.

The two girls then sat on the bench waiting for Taemin. They talked about random things while waiting for their friend. Well, Hyoyeon was the one doing the talking while Jang Mi will just answer with gestures or monosyllabic words.

“So, have you decided on what course to take for college?” Hyoyeon inquired.

Jang Mi just shook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter