CHAPTER 2

Can I Have This Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school year started smoothly. The freshmen adapting to their new environment, the juniors coping with the new lessons and the seniors managing to do academics and extra-curricular activities at the same time.  Seoul high school has kind and supportive teachers and staffs so the students can get through a day without begging for mercy.

For this year, Jang Mi’s schedule is:

SUBJECT                                        TEACHER                         DAY

Morning

 HISTORY/  LITERATURE                    Mrs. Lee/Ms. Shin          MWF/TTH
        MATH/ KOREAN                             Mr. Kim/Ms. Lee            MWF/TTH
     PHYSICS/ENGLISH                            Ms. Ahn/Mr. Page          MWF/TTH

                                          LUNCH

Afternoon

     MUSIC / ARTS                                   Ms. Yoon/ Ms. Cho           MWF/TTH
            P.E.                                                Mr. Kang                              MWF&TTH

 

It has been three months since the school started and now, everybody is preparing for the first grading exams. Students from different classes takes grading exams seriously because of the ranking. Because of this, the library is packed with students the entire week. This is the reason why Jang Mi would study at the old discussion room of the school. No one goes there anymore except for her. The room is still fully equipped with computers, wifi and books that are also found in the library.

The discussion room was supposed to be renovated and turned to a new classroom but the principal knows that Jang Mi hangs out there. He knows her situation and being the extremely nice uncle to Jang Mi, yes he’s her uncle, He kept it for her. Actually, he’s the one who spread the “ghost in the discussion room” rumor so that students wouldn’t go there anymore.

Only Hyoyeon, Taemin and the rest of Shinee ( Taemin’s friends) knows she stays there.

She was busy reading and analyzing her notes on Physics when she heard murmurs from the outside. She panicked then hid behind the bookshelf near the window. The voices are starting to get louder as they approach the room. Now, she can hear the voices loud and clear.

“I think we’ve lost them” Jang Mi heard a deep voice as the guy pants.

“Those fan girls are driving me nut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter