5

Ms. Secretive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was near my place, almost few turns and blocks away. I just didnt know that this time hour would the most busiest time since most people are going to their destination plus its friday.I decided that I should Bobby that I might be late a little more. ~~RING~~ ~~RING~~ "hello?" "hey, I might be late but ill be home in about 20 mins maximum" I told now holding one hand on the phone and one on the streaing wheel. "Really, why?"   "well i'm on traffic rght now but im not that far away"   "ok, We'll be waiting here and dont worry, the two is sleeping they're tired from the trip you know"   "ok, I trust you to make home still in one piece when i get there in 20 mins." I told him.

sometimes you just can't trust those morons.last time in hawai they freaking trashed my condominium there which was a present from my oldest sister. they had a party there when i let them use it since i was out somewhere around the world. when i got back the next 4 days after i left it was like something had hit it like a typhoon and I saw even girls in two of the guest rooms and there they are. So you know what owners do when they uninvited guest? yeah make them leave and thats what I did to those girls, who fled like someones chasing them , like the one of the girls in Scream movie season and ends up dying? well thats how they mostly had looked like.

well what do you think I saw after that? them ofcourse . I didnt even scream but they screamed like someone had stolen one their prescious treasures.So I pretented that i didnt see anything even though obiously I saw everithing *smirk* head to toe and hidden parts. ha!!

Now back to reality , I had gotten out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter