3

Ms. Secretive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

its been 3 days since i started in this school. and im sure that everybody been gossiping about how im in the special class.

everytime i pass in the hallway they would look at me. gosh do they mind its uncomfortable and i've been hearing about this so called group Exo and TTS which were away and will be back tommorow and they keep saying that they can't wait *sigh*

well how bout my classes? well it was weird that im the only student in class. weird right? well the teacher said to me that my so called other 'XOXO ROYAL' classmates have something emergency to do so they were not be here for me to meet till tommorow.yup you might be thinking wait isn't the group that the students gushing about how their coming back in school tommorow? so do i wonder i have a intution that they are my classmates so I asked my idoit oppa to get a back ground on them so i would know a little.

I might get it later since he's arriving later night with the two so I'll worry about that later.

the two days i've been here things pretty normal well since i havent been much out in the classroom except going to the main office where mrs.gwen who i surprisingly got close talking about thing well mostly about herself and the school.

I have been pretty busy too waiting for them to arrive; my brother and friends and my team.

well you see I am a- wait you'll know later *add winking* eww why did i do that.

so right now im at the science lab exclusively only for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter