1

Ms. Secretive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I start eating the breakfast that i just finish making. I took a peek At my wrist watch on what time was it, it was 7:30 am. and I remember from the email of the school yesterday. The school starts at 9:00 am. 

so I have about 1 hour & 30 mins left to go till the school starts. the school not that far away much from where my apartment is so I can take my time. but its my first day so I should hurry up plus I need to get my uniform and I need to know every inch of the school.

as I finsih my food. I put the empty now plates at the sink and went to my room which is in the secondfloor of my apartment. I entered my room and saw my prepared from last night book bag at the top of my dresser. 

I checked it again if I had forgotten anything and lucky I didnt. so I proceed to go infront of my mirror and fixed my hair a little since I want to put it in a messy bun. 

I look at my self feeling contented to want im wearing. which consist of a baggy dark blue sweater that has a big yellow star in front, black skinny jeans, my blue hightops converse and my nerdy glasses that is fake. I look at my face and worry if i should wear make up or not but since I want to feel comfortable I just decided to not wear today maybe next time. 

after I was done checking everything I grab my book bag , phone, wallet , and ofcourse car keys. I went around the apartment and turn off everything need to be turned of and locked the door.

I walked down to my left hallway to the stairs directions as i don't want to use the elevator. My sister always says i need to move around since im lazy and slow which is not true.

after going down from 8 stairs flight, yup 8 its not much since thats the highest part of the building so i live in the penthouse?. I guess. I didnt even sweat a bit.

I checked my wrist watch and it was 7:47 am. * still got time, should I call her before i go* I thought to my self and indeed agree after.

i reached out for my keys and open my car door that i just reached. and sat at the drivers seat and fished out my phone from my back pocket of my jeans. 

I searched for the number i want to call and saw it pressed the caller button. it was ringing for few times until I was answered by a sleepy vioce.

"hello, who's this?" 

"Dani!, its jay" i said and I think immediately the sleepy vioce was gone replaced with a happy one. "Jay!! what's up, so hows korea so far?" I rolled my eyes at her question." I don't know , meh~ its ok , I havent really gone anywhere around except the apartment and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter