2

Ms. Secretive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I arrived at school 8:05 am, hurrying to park at the schools parking lot, I didnt notice how there was a herd of school girls who apperently are running out from the the main school door to the gate.

I grabbed all my stuff and locked my car, stroding down to the main door I looked around and see the school front main door was like 30 feet away from me.

*Jay breath in 'breathing in' breath out 'breathing out'. you can do this* I told my self after glancing at the schools outer appearance.well one can you expect its an academy for high class. ofcouse it would look like this.

casually walking in looking around *this is really different from back my old school, now that I metioned it , I really missed on how I don't have to wear uniform* I thought while.the awed face I had was replaced by a small pouted. well atleast I get to experienced many new things 'sigh'

I was walking I guess in the main lobby hallway and there no students I wonder why but still continuing on my walk to the office

arriving at the front sign that says MAIN OFFICE. I opened the door and took a peek if someone was there. pushing my body in while looking for someone I close the door and turning around found  a lady sitting at the middle of the room with many things stuck in here table.I cleared my throat cause seems she didnt notice me coming in.she looked up from what she was doing with a confused look then she averted her eyes on me and a smile appeared on her face.

"Ahh~ what can I do for you my lady?" she asked in english while standing up from her chair and started closing in to me.guessing she thought i dont know korean and plus it does help that I had this a foriegn arua sometimes which is like now

"Umm. I'm a new student , Jay kim" I told her in english even though I could reply in korean but i shrugged it off and looked at her. the smile in her face widening thats creeping me out now.

"hmm~ miss. kim welcome to Seoul Knights Academy, I'm Mrs.Gwen Jung the schools main office lady and incharge of all new students" she introduced to me. " I believe your here for your class schedules and stuffs plus your uniform, i'm I right?" I nodded following her around while she simply explain about the school.

as we reach a door in the right side of the room which now I  say is really spacious. its says "UNIFORM" so as the signs says I guess shes giving me my own one.

she opened the door and we went in . the room looks like a big walk-in closets but full with uniforms. she turned to me "I'm gonna give you your uniform but before that I guess I have to show you the different kinds

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter