solution

longed for you

Doojoon went back to the dorm.

“doojoon?”hyunseung came to see who’s coming home.

“oh..hyunseung-ah”doojoon answered.

“where’s have you been?”hyunseung asked with a worried face.Doojoon realized that.He chuckled.

“don’t worry,I just went to the park nearby.”doojoon said.

“you want me not to worried with you when you’re in this condition?”hyunseung asked mockingly.

Doojoon looked at his body that soaked.Then he realized that its raining.he just grinned to hyunseung.hyunseung rolled his eyes.

“cold?”

“kind off”

“wait here.i’ll prepare a warm water.”hyunseung said going to the bathroom.

“thanks hyunseung.”After a while,doojoon went to take a shower.

 

 

Doojoon  dried his hair using his towel.He saw junhyung sleeping facing the wall.He sighed.

i wont chase you anymore”Doojoon said in his mind.He will kept his love for junhyung.He cant do anything for that.He knew, no matter how much he want to forget junhyung.He wont be able to do it.Now,he will just stop chasing junhyung love.

 

He went to his bed and slept.Its easy for him to sleep.maybe because he was to tired from crying.

Junhyugn did’nt slept yet.he peek doojoon who was sleeping.Doojoon didn’t came to say ‘sleep tight’ to him.Actually,he knew,everynight doojoon will say that to him.if he’s on schedule or abroad.He will send a message.No matter what happened,junhyung was mad at him or ignore him.He will do that.

tonight,he’s here.in the same room.But he didn’t say anything.Junhyung  didn’t care.He just don’t know why he cried when yoseob scolded him just now.He don’t care whether doojoon care for him or not.Actually this is what he want.Not having doojoon attention.(oh yea junhyung.?i’ll give it to ya)

 

The next day,he heard someone waked him up.But its felt different.Even though the person waked him nicely,its still different.There’s something missing.Before this doojoon waked him up.Even though he’s annoyed,but there’s nothing missing.He just don’t know what it is.

“junhyung-ah..ireona.breakfast”kikwang  waked him.when he saw junhyung fluttered his eyes,he get up.

“palli…if not..you’ll  eat  alone.”kikwang said leaving junhyung to waked up by himself.

 

After a while,junhyung still didn’t come.

“yah kikwang-ah,do you really waked him up.?”hyunseung asked kikwang who focused on eating.

“yeah…I  %#@%&$#*&” kikwang said some incoherent words with his full mouth.

“you need to wake him until he’s fully awake”Doojoon said casually without looking up.Kikwang swallowed his food.

“oh..how about you wa-“yoseob slap kikwang head before he could finish his words.

“oww~..what was that for?”kikwang frowned.But then it hit him.

“oowh~sorry”he continued to eat feelling guilty.

“its okay,I’ll wake him up.”yoseob said.when he was about to stand up,Junhyung went out.

“oh..yah junhyung-ah what takes you so long?”

“yah why didn’t you wait until I’m fully awake?”junhyung asked kikwang.

“I’m not as nice as doojoon”kikwang said casually.Junhyung frozed but then acted cool.Didnt say anything.

Then they ate together.Junhyung sat in front of doojoon.He takes a glances on doojoon.Not even once doojoon give any side dish to him.Not even looking at him  actually.Other member can feel some tense aura around them but shrugged it off.

 

 

“ junhyung-ah”yoseob called.

“mwo?”

“don’t you feel anything”

“about what?”

“well  you know,its been one weeks.He never talked to you or even looking.”yoseob said changing the channels.that’s hit junhyung.

Actually he starts to miss doojoon.Its seems like doojoon completely erased him from his heart.But he don’t want to admit it.

“No,I felt more good actually”junhyung said acted cool.Yosoeb kept quiet.

Yoseob knew junhyung didn’t felt like what he said.He saw how junhyung seems to finding  and get worried about doojoon.

When doojoon is not home at a time when he’s home.He’ll try to find doojoon all over the dorm without anyone notice.When he curious about what doojoon’s been doing because coming home really late,yoseob will asked doojoon and junhyung will secretly trying to hear their conversation.JUnhyung will not sleep until doojoon is home.Yoseob knew junhyung was missing doojoon and doojoon was missing junhyung.

He want to help them,but he’ll wait until junhyung is completely sure about his feelling towards doojoon.He don’t want to do this.But sometimes people need a lesson.So,yoseob want to wait until junhyung can feel the same as what doojoon felt when he ditch him.

 

Junhyung can stand it anymore.Its been two weeks they didn’t talked.He just missed doojoon so much.He’ll tried  to make some conversation between them.They just talked  when there’s camera.Junhyung was frustrated.

Junhyung cant find his phone.He decided to asked doojoon.

“Doojoon-ah,did you see my phone.?”Junhyung asked.

doojoon didn’t looked up.He was reading a magazine.

“no”doojoon answered then got up leaving junhyung alone.His heart tighten.Its hurt.He feels like crying.He went to the bathroom.His tears went out without his permission.He cried silently.Even with those small thing doojoon did.He’s hurt.He don’t know why.

 

 

“doojoon-ah,could you please give junhyung a called.Tiger hyung want to meet him.”Yoseob and kikwang planned to let doojoon called junhyung.

“why don’t you call him”doojoon answered.

“I’m out of credit”yoseob answered.

“I’m out of battery”kikwang said before could asked him.doojoon sighed.

 

 

 

Junhyung’s phone ringing.He looked at the caller.his eyes widened when he saw it was doojoon who was calling.its been a long time since doojoon last call.he’s so excited. He quickly answered the call.

“yobeosaeyo?”

“its doojoon,come to cube building.tiger hyung wanna meet you”junhyung’s smile disappeared.doojoon’s words  is full of coldness.

“o-okay”

*beep*

Doojoon end the called without saying anything.junhyung looked at his phone then hug his knees.He  cried,he missed  doojoon.He missed doojoon so much.Now he know what is missing.Doojoon’s love.HE cant feel doojoon’s love anymore.He’s scared.Scared to lose doojoon’s love.He regret it.Everything he has done.He wish he could return to the time where doojoon show him his love.Where doojoon take care of him.He want doojoon back.Now he knew he loved doojoon.Everyday,everynight he will cry.He would stare at doojoon’s back.Wishing tomorrow doojoon will wake him up with a smile.

“I guess I’ve done too much wrong thing.Too much that my wish is ignored”Junhyung cried silently.He’s mad of himself.Now he know how hurts it is to be ditch by the person you love.

He wiped his tears and wear a sunglasses.afraid the other member will see his eyes.He went to the cube building.

 

 Doojoon bit his lips.He felt guilty but just shrugged it off.Kikwang was playing with his phone,while yoseob was calling dongwoon.Doojoon dropped his jaw.He went to kikwang and take his phone.

“Yah…you said your phone out of battery!”

“a-ani…I just charged it”Kikwang said terrified.

“don’t fool me..Your battery is full kikwang”

“t-that charger is awesome.M-my battery was full w-within a second..haha..isn’t it cool?”Kikwang said.

“You!”doojoon want to punch kikwang.

“aaarrrggghhhh”..andwae~ shirro….”kikwang ran to yoseob.doojoon chase him.
“its yoseob idea…y-yah yoseob…you how could you..”kikwang acted like he’s mad at yoseob.

“what are you guys doing!? Yah doojoon what are you doing?!”yoseob asked annoyed.

“who are you talking to?”doojoon asked.

“hyunseung..wae?”yoseob answered not knowing anything.

“you called or he called?”

“me..wae?”

Yoseob looked at kikwang who shaking his head.

“we’re dead yoseob…we’re dead…..omma..mian….saranghae I’ll rest in peace….waaaa!!!”kikwang being crazy.yoseob who realize the situation.

“andwae~!”

 

*and they kept being crazy like ‘I don’t wanna die~!’ while doojoon were listening to some music..so …………..yeah  =_=  *

 

Junhyung went to meet tiger hyung.After he’s done with that.He went to the practice room where the other member were.

“Oh..junhyung-ah”yoseob greet.

“junnie~Kikwang came hugging junhyung.

“yah kikwang,since when you became so hyper?”yoseob asked.

“since junnie came.Junnie~I miss you”Junhyung chuckled.Doojoon,trying to control his jealousy.

After all of them were there,they started their practice.Junhyung and doojoon will looked to each other through the mirror .When their eyes met.Doojoon will the first to looked away.Junhyung hated that but keep cool.

 

 

Junhyung was getting ready to sleep while the other alredy sleeping.He looked at doojoon.He saw doojoon’s blanket was not fully on doojoon.He went and pulled doojoon’s blanket.Admiring his face for a while.Then he went to his bed and lay.backfacing the wall.Looking at doojoon.

 

“I guess there’s no place for me in your heart anymore.”Tears escaped his eyes.

 

The next  day,mblaq lee joon came to their dorm.He knew about doojoon and junhyung.Junhyung was jealous to see their closeness.doojoon smiled a lot when he’s with him.

“yah,doojoon-ah..you should find someone else.you need to forget him.”lee joon said.Junhyung could hear that.

“like who hyung?”doojoon asked chuckling.

“me?”lee joon said jokingly.But not for junhyung.He didn’t think lee joon was joking.

“really hyung? Don’t you have mir?”

“just kidding”lee joon said chuckling.

“but maybe you should find someone.”lee joon said in serious tone.

“I don’t know hyung….urm do you want some coffee?”doojoon asked changing the topic.

“sure”

 

 


the next day everyone their schedule.At 8.00 p.m.,doojoon was already home.he decided to go and play soccer with his friends.While playing he sprained his ankle.He called their manager.That time their manager was on his way to send junhyung to their dorm.But after he received a call from doojoon,he went to take doojoon  to the clinic first.Bringing junhyung with him.

After doojoon ankle has been treated.He send them to the dorm.

“junhyung-ah,you brinng doojoon to the dorm.I need to go right now.”

“neh hyung”

Junhyung held doojoon’s arm using his right hand while holding doojoon’s meds using his left hand.But doojoon pulled his hand.Junhyung just stay there watching doojoon.Doojoon was about to stumble when he tried to climbed up the stairs.Fortunately,junhyung was fast,he grabbed doojoon’s arm.

“just this time don’t be stubborn”junhyung said helping doojoon.Doojoon obeyed.

In the dorm when junhyung was trying to help,doojoon will rejected it.

Junhyung stared at  the tv(stared not watched).Suddenly he heard the other member’s voices.

“oh.why its so quiet?”dongwoon voices could be heard.

“hyung?”dongwoon came.

“oh dongwoon-ah”junhyung smiled to dongwoon.

“where is doojoon hyung?”

“he sleeping”dongwoon nodded and went away.

They don’t asked about doojoon ankle becausetheir manager already told them.

They went to sleep except for junhyung.He’s deep in thought.Yoseob who also didn’t sleep yet went next to junhyung.

“what are you thinking?”yoseob asked.

“nothing”JUnhyung answered looking down.

“JUnhyung?”

“hmm?”

“do you love doojoon?”junhyung was taken aback.

“w-what are you talking about?”junhyung stuttered.

“you don’t have to hide it from me.”Yoseob looked at junhyung.

*silence*

“yes I love him yoseob….i  love  him.. I-I want him back..i missed him s-so much..”junhyung’s tears fell down  he looked up to yoseob.

“I’m s-scared..i-i’m scared of losing him.I k-know I don’t o-own him..just …just I’m a-afraid he don’t l-love me anymore”yoseob reach for junhyung and hugged him..junhyung hugged him really tight.

“I want d-doojoon back”junhyung tears kept falling.

After a while,juhyung started to calm down.

“junhyung-ah…tomorrow I will bring the member out…we will leaved you and doojoon.there’s nothing I can do except this.with this tried to settle everything.will give some time…okay?”yoseob decided to help junhyung and doojoon.He know doojoon still loved junhyung with all his heart.

“w-what..n-no..i cant yoseob..i cant”

“why?”yoseob frowned.

“i-I’m afraid..w-what if doojoon rejected me?”junhyung eyes b with tears again.

“junnie~you love doojoon right?”yosoeb asked gently.Juhyung nodded.Tears falling down.

“then this time,be barave.just for him.You know,doojoon tried his beast to have your love.even though he kept hurting,he wont give up.he’s brave.He’s not afraid to be hurt.”those words gave a really great pang on junhyung’s heart.

”Just to get your love,he don’t care about hurt.Dont you think its time for you to do the same?”Junhyung nodded.

 

 

The next day,all of the member except went out before doojoon woke  up.Junhyung prepared a breakfast for doojoon.Just in time doojoon came out while junhyung preparing the table.

“oh..doojoon-ah..i  just thought of waking you up.”he came next  to doojoon and hold doojoon’s arm to help him.

“come and eat,I prepared it by myself.”junhyung smiled,Doojoon was taken aback.That was the smile that he longed for.A smile full of sincerity.But he acted cool.he nodded and eat.

“is it good?”junhyung asked.

“its okay”doojoon answered without looking up.Junhyung felt like his heart being stabe.But he remembered.This is how he answered doojoon before.

“o-okay”junhyung faking smile.Then doojoon got up.

“a-are you done? You don’t eat much.”

“not feelling like eating”Doojoon replied and went to the room.Junhyung looked down.Eyes b with tears.He took the food and put it in the sink.He washed the dish,cleaned the house and washed the clothes.Doojoon didn’t come out even once.Then junhyung ent in front of their bedroom door.

Junhyung was about to knock the door.But doojoon open it first.Junhyung was shocked and put his hand down.He saw doojoon was  dressing like going somewhere.

“w-where are you going?”

“out,I’m bored”Doojoon answered not looking.

“s-should I come with you?”

“No,its better alone than having you around.”doojoon said coldly.Junhyung looked down to his feet.Then He saw doojoon’s leg.

“y-you cant go in that condition”doojoon stopped.

“you don’t have to care about me.i’m okay”doojoon went to the door.

 

no this is not what I want.i cant let go of him.I don’t want to regret for the second time”

Suddenly a pair of hand wrapped around doojoon.Junhyung backhugging doojoon.Doojoon eyes widened.

“doojoon..please don’t go…I’m sorry…i-I’m really sorry..i know I’m wrong.I know its my fault t-that you became like this.I realize you h-hurt so much because o-of me..I-I realized that i-I loved you.I  m-missed you so much..i missed the a-attention that you gave me.I missed your s-smiled…I w-want you back doojoon,I  want you b-back.”junhyung cried really hard while hiccupping.Doojoon turned around to face junhyung.

Junhyung looked up face soaked with tears.

“I,m sorry..t-today I don’t know whether you’ll g-give me a second chance or not.I w-want to be brave……l-like you.Even if it will be hurt,its o-okay.i want you to know that I l-love you.Today I want to k-know which route should I t-take..if you leave m-me…I’ll try to m-move on.forgetting y-you.I-I’m sorry..maybe i-its to early f-for me to give u-up…I know its not f-fair.b-but I’m not strong a-as you.I cant stand b-being ditch by the p-person you l-love..You kept loving m-me even I ditched you..While…a coward..a c-coward to face the hard t-time.i just d-don’t want t-to be ditch b-by you..i don’t w-want that….b-but if you t-take me..i’ll loved you and t-take care of you..f-for the rest o-of my life.i’m sorry..i’m s-sorry.”

Junhyung waited for doojoon respons.

“d-doojoon”Doojoon just looked at him.nothing..he let go of doojoon’s hand.Taking  a step backward.

“I’m so sorry…so sorry” gripping his own clothes.His words became incoherent as he cried more and more.

“y-you can go “he turned around to hide his tears.Walking wobbly.After a few steps,doojoon grab juhyung hand and turned him around.He pulled junhyung and kissed him.he cupped junhyung waist.junhyung ayes widened but then relaxed and respon to the kiss.Tears rolling down junhyung’s cheekshe feels like his heart is gonna burst.he put his hand on doojoon’s chest and gripped doojoon’s shirt.A tears escaped doojoon’s eyes.He’s too happy.Finally he have junhyung in his arms.

*so they have some making out session(?)*

They broke the kiss.Junhyung’s palm was on doojoon’s neck.teh other hand was on doojoon’s shoulder.

Doojoon’s hand hugging junhyung waist.

“do you forgave me”

“I-I’m sorry I c-cant”doojoon said saidly.

“W-what?”junhyung was confused.he don’t know what to do.doojoon looked at him with a sad face.Junhyung tried to hold his tears.but he cant……

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“kidding!”doojoon laugh out loud.JUnhyung face turn from confused to angry.He tried to hit doojoon on the chest but doojoon hold his wrist.

“I hate you! I hate you ! I hate you!” doojoon just chuckled.

“didn’t you said you love just now”

“I.hate.you.yoon doojoon.”junhyung said still cying.

“hey,hey…I’m sorry okay…you’re just too cute when you cry.”doojoon cooed.

“so your saying you love to see me cry?!”

“kind off”

“yoon doojoon!!”juhyung tried to hit him again but doojoon wont let go of his hand.Doojoon pulled juhyung closer and kissed him.he can feel doojoon relaxed and hugging his neck.He smiled in the kiss.

They broke the kiss..

“I forgive you “doojoon said hugging junhyung.Junhyung cried more.

“hey I want to see your crying face”Doojoon said while chuckling.Junhyung tried to glared to doojoon but ended up pouting.doojoon chuckled.

“aww..my junnie is so cute~”he pinched junhyung’s cheek.Junhyung pouted while blushing..

“don’t do that or I’ll ravish you”doojoon whispered in junhyung ear.

“y-ya~”junhyung blushed.Doojoon chuckled.

“junhyung-ah”

“hmm?”junhyung looked up.

“will you be my boyfriend?”JUnhyung was shocked.

“yes!”junhyung kissed doojoon.

“I love you.”junhyung said between the kiss.

“I love you too”

 

 

 

 

Doojoon and junhyung sat on the couch.Junhyung leaned on doojoon right chest while drawing some pattern on doojoon’s left chest.

“hey you in there”Doojoon looked at junhyung who seems to be talking to his chest.

“it must be hurt right? I’m sorry for hurting you~…I will take care all of your wound..okay?”junhyung said with some naturally-showed-out aegyo.

“who are you talking to?”doojoon asked looking to junhyung.

“your heart..its hurt..because of me”junhyung looked down feelling guilty.doojoon smiled.

“but its not hurt anymore “doojoon hold junhyung’s chin  to make junhyung face him.

“why”junhyung asked.

“because there’s someone already take care of it”

“W-who is it?”junhyung straighten up.he put his palm on doojoon’s chest to support himself.

“Its you~”junhyung sighed in relief.

“why?afraid that its not you?”doojoon asked teasingly.

“N-no!”

“oh really..fine!”doojoon looked away.junhyung chuckled.he cup doojoon’s face and make doojoon face him.

“I’m sorry..doojoonie~of course I’m afraid its not me..”doojoon smiled.

“hey junnie..you’re jealous when lee joon came right?”

“w-what? N-no”junhyung stuttered.

“just admit it..i know~”

“w-well k-kind off.”doojoon chuckled.

“don’t you dare to cheated on me with him”juhyung glared to his boyfriend.

“I’ll try~”

“y-ya!”

“kidding jun”

 

 

 

When the other beast went home.they saw 2jun was teasing each other.doojon was tickling junhyung.

“y-yah doojoon stop ha- stop it”junhyung said between his laugh.

“hyung?”dongwoon called.

“oh..yah  you guys are here?”Doojoon asked still hovering junhyung.junhyung who was lying hugged doojoon’s neck signing he want to get up.Doojoon put his hand on junhyung’s waist and pulled him up.Junhyung turned around and sat between doojoon’s leg.

“wassup”junhyung asked.

“I think that’s our line”hyunseung said.he didn’t answered hyunseung but just smiled.

“oh yoseobie~”Junhyung throw his arms out in front trying to reached for yoseob.but doojoon hold his waist make him cant move.

“yah~”junhyung whined.doojoon chuckled also yoseob.

“so you’re together now?Thanks to me then”yoseob said.

“oh jinjja?!”doojoon asked.Junhyung nodded.Doojoon get up and hugged .Junhyung eyes widened.

“gomawo~ saranghae yosoeb-ah”

“yah yoon doojoon!!”junhyung shouted.face flushed.Doojoon realize the situation slowly let go of yoseob.

“woah woah..Wifey..only you~”Doojoon tried to come closer but a Pikachu plushie being thrown to his face.He ran away.

“come here you pabo!!”junhyung chased him.

 

 

 

The other just looked at the couple while chukling.

“yoseob-ah.”hyunseung called.

“hmmm?”

“thanks”yosoeb smiled.

“no,don’t thanks me.Its junhyung himself”

 

 

Doojoon hugged junhyung who was hitting his chest.

“I’m sorry..I’m just too happy because he helped us.Now I can have you”junhyung pouted.Doojoon pecked junhyung’s lips making him  blushed.Doojoon chuckled..

“and I think I want to have you tonight..all~ by myself….every part of you.”doojoon said in seductive way.

“y-yah!”junhyung blushed more while doojoon smirked.He lifted junhyung bridal style.He went to the living room.

“guys I’m sorry but its gonna really noisy tonight.”the other member looked at doojoon in disgusted.While junhyung hide his face in the crook of doojoon’s neck embarrassed.

“why”kikwang asked just to tease the couple.

“well,because you’ll hear someone screaming my name”doojoon said grinning.

“y-yah!”junhyung struggled to get down but failed.Doojoon pushed the door and poked his head saying ‘good night’ to the other member before pushing the door using his leg.

 

“Thanks god  dongwoon have that rubber thing that you put in the ears like really lot”hyunseung said.

“who want it?”dongwoon.

“me!”everyone shouted in unison while rising their hands.

 

 

finally..i’ve got what I long for”

-doojoon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys..new and the last update I guess..

So hope you enjoy..

Btw..one of you guys said maybe junhyung has a tumor..

I think like that too..while writing the 2nd chapter..

I was like..”is junhyung has somekind off illness”

Yeah..even I’m the one who writing it..=_=

So..its done..happy reading and please comment..bye!^^