chapter 2.

longed for you

Then they went to their schedule.doojoon sat next to  junhyung in the car.he tried to have a long conversation with junghyung but its not working.Even when they were on their schedule,on their break,it’s the same.even a small talk is enough.but no.its only the same result.

They went to eat at 8.00 p.m after all off thier schedule were done.they ate at a restaurant.

“junhyung,what did you want to eat?”

Juhyung didn’t look to doojoon.he acted like he didn’t hear it.he oddered to the waiter.

While eating.doojoon put some dish in junhyung’s bowl.junhyung looked up.

“you need to eat more.”doojoon said smiling.

”I can do it by myself.I’m not a child anymore”junhyung said totally annoyed by doojoon.the other just kept quiet because they knew junhyung will be more pissed off if they say something.

 

“hah..we’re home.i’m so tired~”kikwang whined..Yoseob went to the kitchen to grab something to eat even though they just ate.Hyunseung go straight to the bedroom.dongwoon went to the bathroom.junhyung lay on the couch.doojoon came and patted his head.

“junhyung…you need to take a shower then go to sleep .”

Junhyung pretended that he didn’t hear doojoon.

“junhyung..go and ta-“

“tsk”junhyung got up totally annoyed with doojoon.doojoon just stood there.what was so bad about him that junhyung hated him..he don’t know.he went and sat on the couch.he’s hurt.everytime junhyung do that,he will leaved a wound on his heart.doojoon was tired.he’s tired of loving junhyung.its hurt so much.he don’t know anymore.tears escaped his eyes.he hated it .he hated how he waste his tears just for a person that never loved him.he hated how his heart kept loving junhyung even though its already hurt so much.he limped heart was so stupid.kept loving junhyung.his mind always say that’s its stupid to loved junhyung.but his heart ignore it.even how much its hurt.its still loyal waitng for junhyung.everything junhyung do will  let the old wound opened.new wound will be graven on his heart.but he will wait for junhyung.he want to keep this love with him forever.until his last breath.even though that time maybe junhyung is happy with someone else.he don’t care..he will wait.maybe in his next life.he’ll be given a chance to have junhyung love.he’ll wait.he missed junhyung smiled,encourage words for him .thats before he confessed to junhyung.he missed it.he just hope for that smile.he still standing just for that moment.what he want is to see junhyung smile once again.even once is enough.he will be able to leave the world in peace.

Yoseob saw doojoon who was deep in thought..he saw the tears.he knew how much doojoon is hurting.he wish he could help doojoon.but doojoon always take car e of his wounded heart by his own.

“doojoon,you need to go sleep”yoseob said carefully.doojoon shed his tears quickly.

“yeah..i should,you too”doojoon said.yoseon nodded and smile.

Doojoon went to his room.In the room he saw junhyung slept without a blanket.he pulled the blanket for junhyung.

“jalja junhyung-ah”doojoon said.he went to his bed and slept.

 

 

The next morning.everyone were on their schedule except for junhyung and doojoon.junhyung went to the studio because he don’t want to stay in the dorm with doojoon.

 

“junhyung-ah~I brought a coke for you”doojoon came with some coke.

“you must be tired right?i came to cheer you up”doojoon said smiling.

“I don’t want you to cheer me up.just get out”junhyung said coldly.

“I’ll just sit here junhyung-ah”doojoon said.

“doojoon..i don’t want to see you.could you please just get out..get out!”doojoon froze.then he stood up.

“okay.i’m sorry for bothering you.but here take this.”doojoon put the coke on junhyung’s desk.he went out.again…he hurt.

Its been two weeks.doojoon tried everything just to make junhyung talked to him.but junhyung kept ignoring doojoon.tomorrow is doojoon’s birthday.doojoon really looked forward to it hoping junhyung would the first person to wish him a happy birthday and they will be okay.

 

“yah junhyung-ah..what did you buy for doojoon’s birthday?”yoseob asked junhyung who was watching a movie on his laptop.

“nothing”junhyung answered shortly.

“what nothing?!yah..doojoon bought you a gift in each of your birthday junhyung.”yoseob said as a matter of factly.

“I didn’t asked him to do that”

“what?!how can you do this junhyung?!you kept hurting him! i know you know he loved you.!why must you do this to him.?!He wasted his tears just because of you and this is what he get?!”

“I didn’t asked him to loved me okay!”junhyung pissed off and went out of the room.

 

The day doojoon waits the most has come.he hope junhyung junhyung would be the first person.but  he’s out.he went out early in the morning and came back at 10.00 p.m.junhyung didn’t send any message to doojoon.he kept waiting.now he just hoped junhyung woupld wish him.thats all.but when junhyung was home.theres nothing.not even a glances.

“junhyung-ah where did you go just now”

“out with friends”

“oh..urm do you know what day is today?”

“your birthday”doojoon was  a bit happy.at least junhyung remembered.

“haha so where’s my gift?”doojoon asked jokingly.

“…….”

“junhyung-ah”

“………..”

“jun”

“could you please shut up?!you know what your irritating.!what about you gift?!i don’t have it.!You know I don’t even give a damn care neither about your gift or your birthday.!what so important about it.?!its just your birthday! And for your information..i hate you!! Starting from today dont bother me!”

Other member came to see what was happening after they heard junhyung’s shouted.doojoon froze.

*silence*

“yeah..what so important about it,its just my birthday.aint no big deal.”doojoon looked down.then he looked to junhyung.

“I’m sorry.starting from today I wont bother you anymore”doojoon went out.junhyung was taken a back.

 

“good job junhyung.. good job”yoseob came in with a anger written on his face.

“you’re so cruel junhyung..i don’t know what has gotten in you…just…….just what the hell is wrong with you?!Have you ever  thing of doojoon’s feelling when you ditch him?!Have you ever  think how much he’s hurt because of you?!how much he tried to make you happy?!have ever looked at him even once?!have you?! No right?! No! just what did he do for you to do this to him.?!oh maybe its wrong for him to care about you!its a sin for him to give him all his loved huh?! There’s no space place for you to leave a wound on his heart anymore junhyung! You wanna know why.?! Its because his heart is full of wound that you gave him! He waited for you junhyung!!all day long!! And yes…he got a great gift from you.really great!!..you broke his heart on a date where he’s born  to love you junhyung!! HIS.BIRTHDAY! just why cant you see how much he love you?! Why?!..............junhyung he wont hope  for anything else..he just hoped you would smile and wish him a happy birthday.thats the only matter.he want to see you smile because of him.i guess its hard to say ‘happy birtday’ and smile.”

“he’ll be okay soon”junhyung thought doojoon will be okay.because doojoon is always like that.he’s okay with everything junhyung did.

“I don’t think so junhyung.i’m afraid he wont come back to you.yoseob and the other member went out.

Junhyung didn’t know why he’s scared of what yoseob said.

no,he’ll be okay” junhyung’s tears fell down.

 

Doojoon walkec to the nearby park.he sat on the swing.his confidence.there’s no more.its dissapeard..all of it.his heart was broken.he don’t even tried to say its gonna be okay anymore.there’s nothing left for him to help him holding on.he fell.and he don’t have any strength to  stand up anymore.he’s  broken.all the wounds opened.his heart now admit the lost.tears rolled down.how  he missed the old junhyung.

Doojoon looked up to the sky.a drop of rain fell onto his face.

“you cried for me huh? Heh~..thanks…”doojoon smiled weakly.tears started to strain his face.

The rain started to poured down.its flowing down doojoon’s  face along with the tears,like shedding his tears.the sound of rain was like a melody that saying to him that’s its gonna be okay.the fresh smell of the rain was like telling him there should be new fresh beginning.the sound of water flowing down the streets was like telling him he should move on.a moonlight was barely seen because of the cloudy night telling him that there’s a light in the dark.the cloudy clouds tells him that they’re  not gonna be cloudy forever.soon,they will be ….bright….

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so like its been promised..new update!.

at first i've write it.and its near to done..and some problem comes up.

i'm doomed!..its dissapeard.i feel like  i'm gonna be crazy..but write it again..^^

btw..i lied..its not done in 2 chapter..i dont know when..=_=

so hope you enjoy..

and please comment!

btw you guys want a happy ending or sad ending?(am i a pabo to asked this?)

haha.....bye