Will i be okay?

longed for you

“junhyung-ah..Junie~,ireona~”

Junhyung heard  a familiar voice.The voice that he will heard the first in his day and that’s the voice that he really annoyed by.He opened his eyes.He put his hand on his face because then light that coming through the window was hurting his eyes.He saw doojoon sitting next to his bed while smiling brightly.Everyday,doojoon will wake him up.The first person junhyung will see is doojoon.Junhyung was annoyed with doojoon.He just don’t like the attention that doojoon gave him.He hope doojoon will never pay attention to him.

“what?”JUnhyung asked coldly.doojoon smiled again.he used to junhyung coldness.He never gave up on junhyung.No matter how much junhyung hate him.He’ll never give up because he love him.He want to be the person that junhyung will show his true side.He know everything.He know junhyung is actually a child-like  person when he open up to someone.He know.But its not enough to only knew about it.He want to see it.He want to be that lucky person.Not just that, he want to be junhyung’s lover.If thts happen,he wont asked for anything more.Doojoon will give his beat when its come to junhyung.Unfortunately,Junhyung did’nt see him.Even though doojoon has done a lot just for him.But still,juhyugn did’nt see it or maybe he don’t want to see it.He hate doojoon.That’s what he sees right now.

“breakfast?”Doojoon asked still smiling.

“come on..you need to eat.I’m the one who prepared it.Doojoon took juhyung hand and dragged him to the kitchen.Other member were eating.Doojoon pulled the cahair for junhyung.When junhyung already sat down.he sat down.Doojoon gave the food to junhyung.He asked junyhyung how’s the taste.He hope doojoon  would say its delicious.

“its okay”Junhyung said without looking up.Yoseob was kind of shocked of junhyung’s answer.He know,doojoon waked up early just to prepare this breakfast especially for junhyung.

“oh..i’ll take that as a compliment.”Doojoon said faking smile.A hint of disappointment in his words.He looked down.

“Doojoon I think your cook is the best!”Yoseob said thumbs up.He elbowed KIkwang who sits next to him.KIkwang who realize the situation agreeing.

“yup…that’s true.I don’t know you could cook this good”Kikwang showed his eye smile.

“Haha..thanks guys..Btw remember,we have a schedule after this.”doojoon said changing the topic.

Today,its junhyung turned to washed the dishes.

“let me help you”.doojoon came to help junhyung.

“its okay..i can do it by myself.”he said coldly while shoving doojoon’s hand.

“urm,okay”doojoon said then leaned against the cabinet next to junhyung.

“so how’s your practice yesterday?are you okay today?”doojoon asked.

“it’s fine and I’m fine”junhyung answered shortly.doojoon nodded.   Then  he looked to junhyung who almost finish washing.After a while,junhyung leaved him without saying anything.

Doojoon kept hurting with junhyung behavior.It’s shows how junhyung hated him.Actually,everytime junhyung do that,his confidence will disappeared. But he determined to have junhyung love. He just didn’t know how long he will be able to survive with the increasing wound in his heart.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So...new story...ha..btw..sorry it's short...like really short..

Actually..i've wrote till the ending..its done!!...

Should i update all of the chapter at once?..

I dont think i want to do that..(But if you guys want me to update it at once..i will..)

You know..there's not really much 2jun fanfic for now..

So even though my story is not good as them..

I hope you guys will not be really boring though..

But i think it will be boring cause its short..

btw...Its actually should have just about 2 chapters(the other chappie will be long)..then its done!!...

happy reading..and ignore the grammar or whatsoever mistake...please comments! ^^