Not Yet Asleep? You'll be late!

Tree Of Life

Unknown Era

Aluxio

"How are things?" Aluxio looked up. Nuriel began picking at an assortment of flasks and bottles, filled with coloured liquids, that sat on a long, oak bench cluttered with scrawly written notebooks, sun and moon diagrams and various sacred runes. 

"You shouldn't be in here." replied Aluxio, prompting a quick exit. Nuriel's orange irises stared straight at him. Pure warmth.
 
"And why is that?" 
 
"You ask too many questions." Aluxio chuckled, returning to his analyse of the indigo liquid rippling within the shallow basin.
 
"Answer me!" Aluxio jolted up. The orange irises had turned...red? Nuriel rapidly spun away. "I'm sorry. I'm a little off today. You know what my fiery temper is like." He stared at his hands with, what Aluxio thought was, disgust.
 
"He's keeping a close eye on you." Akuxio warned sympathetically. "It's the prophecy. He's worried." Nuriel stared out the crescent window towards the fierce,fire ball.
 
"He's not the only one..."
 
 

2013

Sehun

Sehun carried on beating up Luhan with his kicks. Wriggling around, Luhan wailed about hunger, warmth and school...... Sehun stopped kicking.

"What day is it?" Luhan stopped squirming at his feet. Flinging the covers to the far side of the room he yelled

"!!!"

Sehun dived at his uniform, Luhan dived at his.

“That’s mine!”

“No, it’s mine! That’s yours!”

Luhan reluctantly grabbed the uniform out of the wash basket, “Why is mine always the one in the wash basket?!”

“Who cares? We need to go!” The pair struggled towards the door, throwing textbooks and stationary into their bags. 

 

Kai

The bell rang through his ears and Kai barely opened his eyes as the teenage boy walked in behind Mr Choi.

“Good morning. As you can see, we have a new student,” he turned to the newcomer, “Introduce yourself.”

 

The teenage boy stepped forward. Kai noticed a chill in his eyes. They seemed unusual...welcoming. “Hi! I'm Xiumin.” He bowed with a smile. “Take care of me…if you can” He stuck his tongue out with mischief. The class erupted.

The class clowns eyed their new recruit; the gossiping girls gawked at his bun-like face; the nerds cringed at the disruption to come but he just strolled past towards the back of the room - towards the seat right next to Kai.

 

Sehun

You don’t seem well” Luhan looked at Sehun with concern. The bus was practically empty. Sehun, Luhan and a couple of ahjummas sitting right at the front. They were so late but at least they were together.

“It’s nothing.” Luhan gave him the ‘seriously?’ look. “Okay. I had a weird dream, that’s all. Can we talk about something else?”

“Ooh what sort of dream? Was there a girl?” He grinned, nudging Sehun with his shoulder.

“No!” he yelled. The ahjummas turned and started evil eyeing in their direction. He gave them an apologetic look. Turning back to Luhan, he began whispering aggressively. “Is everything about girls to you? Seriously! Get a grip!”

“Was I in it?!” Sehun looked down. “I was, wasn’t I?!” He leaned in close to Sehun’s ear, “Do you love me?” Sehun turned abruptly. “Do you love me? Do you love me like the way I love you babe?” Luhan was pulling out the worst moves he had ever seen. “Come on! It’s a great song! Dance with me! Do you love me? Do you love me?…” Sehun couldn’t help but laugh. He joined his freaky friend and the ahjummas evil eyeing turned to weirdo eyeing.

 

Author's Note: I've decided to add some original-ish characters. I hope you don't mind. You must be thinking where the hell this is going? Well, so am I!!! I have a destination of sorts but, currently, no way of getting there!!!!!!! 
Once again feedback greatly needed! Have I incorrectly used certain punctuation? Is the plot too vague?
TELL ME!!!!!! please....