Chapter 4- Dishonor Moment

ON-OFF! Ai-ing

Gah, that's so mean of her... Nickhun deduced from the way Jiyeon behaved. I? Uncivilized? "Hah, what joke is that?" he cursed under his breath.

 

He turned towards the diverse side where Jiyeon left, stomping off indignantly, leaving the train station. It was the first time ever where he had heard such unfavorable words from a lassie he barely knew. Perhaps she is just lying. Ah, such dishonest schoolgirl. Flipping out his cellphone, he started to text Victoria, complaining that some girls had been such a pest, kibitzing with his kindness he had shown to them.

 

~~~~~

 

Upon reaching home, Jiyeon went a beeline back to her room, not in the mood for anything. All her anticipation had turned out to be a major bitter pill. Laying back onto her bed, she switched on her laptop, going back to Twinkle Sparks, searching for her "soul mate's" account, blocking him instantly. I have unknowingly been holding a crush with such a detestable person for eight days! I feel so short-sighted of observing how someone is like! She sighed, posting a new status on TS(Twinkle Sparks), "I have judge a book by it's cover... again."

 

~~~~~

 

On the following day, Jiyeon was with her sister, this time, leaving their home earlier than the previous day for Jiyeon was afraid that she would bump her head again. "Paranoid Ji~" Boram teased, strolling behind her sister. "We will never be late if we have our Jiyeon unni with us~"

 

"Hey! Stop that!" Jiyeon snapped, still discouraged by her miscalculation about yesterday's incident. "Ah, you know that I am really bothered with some matters now, so please don't put me off the limits..."

 

"Yes ma'am! So... What is unni fussing about?" Boram asked out of concern, recalling that her sister had been acting in such manner since dinner time the previous dusk. "Heartbroken~?"

 

"E-Eh? What do you mean by that?!" Jiyeon turned away, feeling her face turning scarlet. "It's nothing like that! Trust me."

 

"I doubt so! So who is that guy? Minho?" Boram pressed on, insisting to know more about the matter.

"It's about that guy... He's actually someone from our school," Jiyeon mumbled, immersed in her thoughts again. "And that dude is actually the most uncivilized person I've every met."

 

"Ooh," Her sister teased. "Then who is he?"

 

"The one you were scolding yesterday."

 

"Ah... Damn, no point thinking about that now, let's hurry up or we will miss our train again!" Boram grabbed her sister's hand and rushed to the side of the door upon the train's arrival. "We will settle it when we see him later." She cracked her knuckles, with an evil sly smile drawn across her face.

 

Speaking of the devil, dashing right past them, was Nickhun. The glares followed him, even till the point where the train had departed from the station. Feeling the intense stares he had gotten from someone behind him, he turned. Just as he was about to scold the duo, he realised, the girl with the brown, wavy hair, looks too familiar to him. "Eh...? J-Jiyeon?!" He flinched, with attentions turning to them. "You really are from Hazel High?"

 

"Of course she is," Boram folded her arms, the stern look never leaving the latter's. "There isn't any lie you can dig up from her, right, unni~?"

 

None was willing to speak up, making the damsel's face burn red with fury. She didn't expect her sister to zip up and not defend for herself. A minute later, she burst out, "Hey, shouldn't you apologise to my sister?"

 

"What for?" Nickhun protested, forwarding his body abruptly, before eyeing on the other passengers, watching the show. "I mean, I didn't do anything wrong, so what do I have to apologise for?"

 

"For disappointing her yesterday. You know she hates people like you too."

 

"Okay! I'm sorry! Alright?" Nickhun's gaze was fixed on Boram, seeming unwilling to admit his fault. "And so you are that sister who was scolding me yesterday, am I right to say that?"

 

"No, it's not alright, tell it to her, sincerely." Her voice raising by a decibel. "I'm not getting this anywhere till you do that."

 

~~~~~

 

Boram left the train, grinning widely. Remembering what had just happened, she just can't stop herself from smiling. She can't believe that she could actually command someone she dislikes to do something. "Ehh, don't you think it's too brutal? Afterall, we are still in uniform and on a public area... And you threatened him to apologise, don't you think it's a little too much?" Jiyeon whispered, glancing back to see poor Nickhun covering his face, too afraid to look at the duo. "Aren't these methods getting you into trouble? You know how will Mum feel if she gets to know this."

 

"Ah, just look at him. This is only a lesson for him so he won't get so arrogant." Turning her head back sharply, she leered at the latter. "He just earn popularity with that face, I bet he won't so anything to us."

 

Noticing a familiar face, her face turned scarlet almost immediately. It was Minho, giving her a nervous look. It had been obvious that he had seen the whole scene she had made just now. She imagined how Minho must have been frightened by her, which made her heart sink. She had concluded that he would not have been in the same train, provided that her sister had always confirmed with her that he would not reach school early. "Uh, good morning... Jiyeon and... Boram," Minho said uncomfortably, where Boram had heard him made a gulp before saying her name. "I just happened to wake up early... today, ha-ha..."

 

"Oh, hi, I thought I am going to be late again..." Jiyeon gave an awkward laugh, feeling the unpleasant situation. The conversation ended short, with an increasing level of discomfort, which created a delicate situation.

 

~~~~~

 

Running to her class, Boram felt ailing. Clearly aware with the noise made from her classmate, she knew something was wrong. Buzz. Her phone vibrated. She reached for her cell phone, reading the notification's headline, her ears burnt. Hazel High girl who creating a scene on train.

 

-To be continued-

 

Author's note:

Sorry for not really updating, I'm not so active... >< But a great thank you to those who is looking forward to it! :D

@girlychick17 : Actually I'm not really sure about it too, maybe I'll get two endings for people to vote for? :)