Chapter 3- Unforeseen

ON-OFF! Ai-ing

Turning her wistful eyes upon her phone, Jiyeon suspired to see her significant other when she recollected that she had no idea how to contact him. She gasped, knowing that her introspection had made clear that she had aspired to find someone who is applicable to be her flawless . Geez, how careless of me, now I have no idea how he looks like...

 

*Beep* The young lady's phone buzzed. It was a message from an alien contact. Eh? I wonder who will message me... As she had rarely receive a message from an unknown recipient. Tapping on 'Open', she was delighted to read the following content, "Ah, it's 5, right on the dot, are you here yet? I'm wearing a denim jeans and stripe shirt." Gazing up and hawking for someone who ensemble the following description, she laid her eyes on a schoolboy. Height: 180cm, acceptable. Looks: Moderate...? Impotent to react to what she had observed, she gawked at the latter who was identified as Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, that infamous playboy from grade three; also the one who had been disparaged by her sister this morning. No... This can't be, Boram just said that this guy had just gotten into a relationship with Victoria, our school's top student... I can't liaison between them and generate dilemma in the school. No no...

 

~~~~~

 

Perceiving the young woman in dress who was ogling at him, Nickhun smirked. She must be who I'm looking for, well, just as wonted.

 

Striding towards Jiyeon, she was convulsed from her shock. She backtracked, feeling helpless. She had never felt such a dire to leave. Eventually, Nickhun reached her. She looked down, fiddling with her dress. "Hello, my predicament that you are the one I am waiting for, right?" the feller spoke confidently.

 

"Ah... Yes, hello..." Jiyeon responded, almost inaudibly.

 

The untimely laconism made constitute a sense of distress for Nickhun. Why can't she just speak like any other? As telegraphed, she should have started gabbling away. "So, what's your name?"

 

"Park... Jiyeon." She muttered, still looking in agony, like Nickhun had blustered her. "And you are Nickhun from Hazel High, grade three..."

 

This traumatized the feller. How on earth... did this girl know my name? Is she some mademoiselle who live a luxurious life and went to scrutinize me? This is harebrained! What I have to do is to get hold of myself and find out how and why she investigates me, or at least, rein her from investigating me. "How did you know my background?" Nickhun entailed, a little too impetuously, which made Jiyeon elide his gaze when she peeked up.

 

"I am from Hazel High too..." Jiyeon antiphon, her voice jittering.

 

What? Is this some wisecrack? This is an inferior joke! Aha! Wait... What if this lady here is speaking the truth? "From Hazel High too huh... So you are such a great fan of me that you went to endear my attention? Wow, what a great stalker," Nickhun said without a hitch. "I don't like to hang out with such nightmarish girl."

 

Despite the fact of being someone who sass on rare occasion, Jiyeon retorted, "How could you say such a thing to a girl? I may not take offense on what you say, you so know that it is uncivilized right? I've never idolized you nor did I respected you. And with what my sis had said today, I totally consent on what she had said now."

 

"Gah, what did your sister say? Or in other case, who is YOUR sister?" the feller threw a curve. "Do I even know her? Or is she, just another fan who is just trying to make excuses so it sounds like I am a bête noire."

 

"My sister? She's from grade one and her class is just right beside your class. She scorn you, that's what she told me."

 

Another wave of klutzy dead air. Ouch, what a clear-cut fact. Why isn't she like the other girls who beat around the bush, not wanting to hurt my glass heart? She's mean, like how she describes her sister. "I think I should just get home." Jiyeon snapped, spinning around and strolled away, leaving the latter lost in his thoughts. She was unexpectedly gloomy, disappointed with the who her Romeo actually turned out to be Nickhun, the lover boy guy in her school. She left, heavyhearted.

 

-To be continued-

 

Author's note: Thank you for subscribing! So sorry for the slow updates ><

@luhanjo: Actually I the ending might not be Jiyeon and Nickhun, there might be a twist :)