Chapter 2- Twinkle Sparks; Anticipated Meeting

ON-OFF! Ai-ing

*Ringgg!*

The dismissal bell had just gone. Jiyeon, who was sitting at the back of the class, became alive as she heard the bell. First day of school, there's nothing much to take note of, better off stay in my cozy room for more sleep. She rubbed her eyes and looked up. To her dismay, Minho was staring straight back at her. "Wah!!" she shrieked, raising her arms up beside her.

 

"Ahaha..." a cold laughter came out from Minho. "You gotta be kidding me, eh? Literally sleeping for four lessons straight, even when teacher calls your name..." he smirked.

 

"W-What? The teacher called my name?" Jiyeon asked in nihilism. "Why didn't you wake me then? Ah! You totally ruined my image..."

 

"Hehe, just jesting! Look at your rejoinder, it's so humorous!" he gave a facetious remark.

 

Jiyeon's gaze fixed onto him, blazing in crimson fury and in abashment. Why can't Minho just stop mocking her? She sighed, scooping her stationary and shoved them into her bag as she stomped out of the room, leaving the poor guy still in awe of his sworn friend's response. Ouch, what a murderous stare... He deduced, grabbing his belongings as he schlepped along. Having to know Jiyeon since elementary school, Minho had rarely seen her in such mood. He stalked up to her, enquiring, "Hey, what's wrong? Missing your computer again? Well, you don't really give me such attitudes..."

 

The latter glimpsed up, looking innocently back at him. "Eh?" she blinked, which ensued with a giggle. "Heehee, do you think I'm really so petty? But look, the awkward situation where everyone was staring at us, urgh, I mean, now everyone thinks I'm a sleeping beauty."

 

She puffed her face, crossing her arms. In shenanigan, Minho poked her face. "Heyy!" A voice trailed from behind, making the duo jump in astonishment.

 

It was Boram, looping her hair with her right fingers while crossing her other arm around her. Her expression was cacographic. "I... I better get going. Boram, let's go." Jiyeon replied in stupefaction.

 

"Why not have lunch together with Min?" Boram imposed, walking beside the duo.

 

"If you want to..." Jiyeon jabbered, knowing what her sister actually meant. "I'll not tag along, still have got something to do. .. Seeya!" and she ran off clumsily, almost crushing into the door.

 

~~~~~

 

Arriving home, Jiyeon went a beeline up the stairs, into her room. She had been seeking forward to see if her alter ego was online in Twinkle Sparks; she had gotten to know him not long ago, last Christmas eve, to be exact. Her Twinkle mate, she was sure, he's her ideal type, being computed by her intuition. I hope that he is on... She chanted in her mind. Ah, there he is! Jiyeon exclaimed heartily, contemplating on the user: 2PM .

 

~~~~~

 

*Note that Jiyeon is chatting on Twinkle Spark as Falling You*

 

2PMAy, sweety

Falling YouHeyy

2PM: How's your day? ;)

Falling You: Uh, boring... There's nothing much to do on the first day in school...

2PM: Ah I see. Saying of that, why not we meet up later? I've promised to meet up with you.

Falling You: Er... I think so...

2PM: Great! Let's meet at the station around Hazel High at four, will that be alright?

Falling You: Oh yes.

2PM: Well, cya!

*2pm went offline*

 

~~~~~

 

Ah... He went offline... Jiyeon eyed on the clock on the wall eagerly. It's only three... She lay back on her bed, studying the case when she just had just got to know this guy. She had posted on her status that she wanted to get to know someone who is willing to chat with her when this fellow commented on her post. They prattled all night when the latter requested for a Christmas wish she actually wanted. That was when she appealed to meet up someday.  Reflecting of that, she simpered. Yay! I finally got to know how he looks like. She had never wanted to dream actually convoke with someone she had gotten to know online. "I've got to be dreaming, eh? Or maybe... 2PM might be a kidnapper? Or perhaps he doesn't look entrancing, not as lovable as I have wished?" she judged aloud,pinching her cheeks. "Uh! Park Jiyeon! How could you think so negatively about him? You shouldn't be so pessimistic or curse yourself of getting onto vicious guys!" she slapped herself thoroughly. Touchwood! Looking at the wooden table beside her, she thwacked it with her palm, withdrawing it in pain.

 

She held her wrist in another arm and thought, this is a lesson for you for cursing yourself. She chuckled, musing her upcoming 'date'.

 

~~~~~

 

*Meanwhile...*

 

Nickhun, who just logged off from Twinkle Sparkle, gave a whine and smiled, Not again, well, perhaps I'm just so popular, even if I'm online. Victoria, who has just came out from the Ladies, consulted him, "Ah, what makes Nickhun so happy?"

 

"Mmh? Nothing~ Just some lassie who wants to go out with me~" Nickhun replied coolly, obviously indifferent about Victoria's feeling.

 

"Oh... Well, get's go!" Victoria beamed, pulling the latter's arms along as she head out of school.

 

~~~~~

 

-To be continue-