Five

Demonic Love

A loud thud was heard and the splatter of blood was everywhere on the ground now.

At the moment , she panics as she's numb; unable to feel, overwhelmed by the pain that rush through her. She breathed in and out quickly to calm herself.

Carefully opening her eyes, she take her surrounding just to see a man dressed in black soldier uniform, lying on the ground with his eyes open and lifeless, a sword in his hand another sword stabbed his forehead. Good thing that before she can look at the blood drenching the man, a pair of hand already covered her eyes.

"Don't look. You'll get nightmares." the man said in a somehow soothing voice that just draws Seohwa in.

Seohwa quickly stand up and turn around, facing the man who had saved her from the man earlier. She took a quick look at the man before she run into his arms and sobs loudly.

The man is clearly surprised with the sudden outburst that he collect Seohwa into his arms to hold her and carry her away from the passage to the Underworld. "Ssshh. Ahjussi will get in trouble if you keep this up!" he said every once in a while to calm the baby angel down.

 

 

 

They're in a small deserted park at the back of Sky Institute. Hours passed as Seohwa just sat there on the man's lap, crying into his chest (sometimes snuggling into it) and the man would smile soothingly, patting her back, making her calm down. A few hiccups later and Seohwa managed to give him a small smile.

"You okay now?" the man asked. "You've ruined my expensive suit."

Seohwa nodded. "T-thank you, uhm .." realizing she has been crying onto someone whose name she doesn't know.

"Yong. Yong ahjussi." he smiled to Seohwa. "I'm sorry my man was stupid. I only tell him to kill the angel if he/she already crossed the Underworld's gate. But no~ He just goes around and kill people all he wants. Psychopath."

"Yong ahjussi, it's not nice to hurt people though. If he's bad then you can just advice him to be nicer and not hit him as a punishment." The innocent words rolled out her tongue. "When is he waking up?" she asked.

Yong nearly burst out laughing on that. "I don't know. A couple hundreds more years maybe?"

"Why would he nap that long? Umma said too much nap isn't good." She pokes Yong playfully on his chest.

"Napping for that long isn't good, but poking a demon is not a good thing either."

Seohwa quickly stand up from her position, admiring Yong from head to toe this time; he's wearing a black suit with black shiny jewels on the arm, his red horn is so small, almost hidden in beneath his black hair. He only wears one earring on his left ear. His eyes are dark chocolate and look playful, his nose perfect and one of his lips' corner curved upside slightly, making a perfect killer smirk.

"On occassions I would kill you, you know?" Yong asked her as he watched the little angel's jaws dropped at the sight of him. But then she close it and smiles sweetly instead.

"You're a demon, ahjussi?" she asked.

Yong chuckled. "Yup! I'm the prince of the demon~" he proudly presented himself, somehow amused with the girl's questions. "Isn't it time for you to run away already? Sky Institute is that way." he pointed to his left. But it seems like Seohwa isn't interested in coming back yet.

"Umma said demons are bad though?"

"Well you should listen to your umma then." Yong smirked again.

"But you aren't." She smiled once again and Yong suddenly feels like swimming in a pool of goo. "In fact, you helped me!"

"Well, you're lucky I'm in a good mood today." he chuckled, mostly to himself. "The next time you see me, run like the wind."

Seohwa smiled as she climbed onto the bench Yong is sitting on to sit next to him. "Why are you in a good mood?"

"It's none of your business, Kiddo." he said, patting Seohwa's arm. "Now go and remember, run away when you ever see me again. I don't give second chances~"

Seohwa laughed and hug Yong's arm. "I like you, ahjussi. I don't want to run away if I ever meet you again." she gave him her biggest doe brown eyes; reminding Yong of a someone he couldn't put his fingers on.

"What makes you think I want to see you again?" Yong playfully asked. Although, he started feeling like he's flirting with a kid. ia?

The little angel reached behind to her bag, zipping it off, and started rumaging the inside of her little pearl aqua bag, Yong only admiring her. She then took out a small lunch box and gave it to Yong. "I'll give that to you if you'll see me again here tomorrow." she offerred.

Yong shook his head and opened the little lunch box in his hands. In it is two sweet potatoes. Two sweet potatoes; the snack he used to see all the time with someone. "Only two?"

"I'll give you more if we meet again here tomorrow! What do you say, ahjussi?"

Yong pretend to contemplate whether he'll come or not, although somehow deep in his head, he knows he has got time to be here again tomorrow, and he wants to too. "Maybe I'll be here again tomorrow."

Seohwa's eyes glimmer with happiness as she heard the words. "Really?! Yay!" She stand up on the bench this time, hands on Yong's shoulder, she bounce and bounce. "My name is Seo-"

The moment, the first syllable of her name is announced, it all suddenly came crushing down onto Yong. How is it that even the magical world is so small?! The little angel's perfect brown doe eyes, her chubby cheeks, her thin and plump pink lips, her long brown straight hair. Almost the same features as her. It has been four years now that he counted it. Can it be?

Yong smiled to signaled that he heard her, the smile doesn't reach his eyes this time. Seohwa knows that smile's a fake one, and for a second there, she thinks he's mad at her for a reason.

After all this years of trying to forget her, it all crumbles down just as soon as he set his eyes on a perfect replica of her that she made with someone else when she betrayed him. Yes, she betrayed him. She betrayed him and it killed him inside all these years. It killed him when he thinks about those times when he thought he can actually have a beautiful future with an angel. He should've known better.

Being an angel doesn't mean she's flawless.

(Even if she was in his eyes.)

But of course, it's not confirmed yet. There's a way for him to prove it. He would have to take a look at the star-shaped scar on her back neck to confirms his suspicions that the little angel truly belongs to Seohyun.

"Ahjussi, why are you staring at my neck?" Seohwa asked, feeling insecure once again.

Upon seeing her face, Yong quickly stand up from his seat and put both his hands on Seohwa's little shoulder. "I'm sorry, it's rude of me, isn't it? I'm very sorry, princess."

"How do you know I am the princess of the angels?"

Yong grimaced this time. So it is true. Since Seohyun is the Queen, her daughter must be a princess. He is now looking at Seohyun's blood flesh, little Seohyun, Seohyun junior which wasn't his too. She was Seohyun's and someone else's. To make it clearer, she is the proof of Seohyun's betrayal. And there he was, having a fun moment with Seohyun junior after trying to forget about Seohyun for years.

"... You're pretty." was what Yong said as an excuse.

"Thank you." Seohwa said. Though she's Seohyun's, she's not one bit shy at all for a reason. Seohwa is now half as tall as Yong is when she's standing on the bench. "Since I'm the princess and you're the prince, does it mean we'll get married?"

Yong froze. He was supposed to marry her mother, not her! So he laughed nervously instead. "Well, I uh- Pleasure, but uh- You're not my type." (Why is he so polite?! He's a demon double-u-t-h!)

He regretted his words as Seohwa slowly gave him a confused look. How can he explain what he meant?! "Why?" Seohwa asked him.

"Because um .." Yong tried to find a reason. But everything about the little angel is very Seohyun and he just loves it (as much as he hates to admit). "You're too short." he came up.

Seohwa jumped down from the bench and measure her own height (She's as tall as Yong's waist). "You're right." she surprisingly responded. "I got an idea! Why don't you marry umma instead? She's tall!"

The next words buzz like the blowing wind in Yong's ears. He feels psycopathic for still imagining how different his life would be if his brother didn't catch him with Seohyun years ago, if he really succeed his mission and become an angel instead. Maybe what Seohwa suggested won't be just a suggestion.

"-you can be my appa, and we'll live happily ever after! Happy!" Seohwa exclaimed.

But Yonghwa's thoughts started to go on and on; if they weren't caught years ago, maybe Seohwa won't even be there! Maybe they can have a baby of themselves! A mini Yong and Seohyun together! That Seohwa shouldn't even be here in the first place.

Demonic side caught him up suddenly, he grabbed Seohwa by her neck.

"Ahjussi, what are you doing?" Seohwa asked innocently, still not getting the situation.

And that was what saved her. Her innocence has brought Yong's heart back again. He quickly removes his hand away from the little angel's neck, looking at the two tainted hands he almost killed an angel princess with. Guilt rushing through his system, he fell on his knees onto the ground.

"Go now, Seo." he commanded. "NOW PLEASE!" he repeated, pleading to have control over himself to not harm the girl for the second time.

The school's bell rang at the right moment. "Okay!" Seohwa agreed, walking up to Yong and pat his shoulder gently (now that she can reach it). "I like you, ahjussi! Let's meet again as planned!" she said cheerfully before giving Yong something that he dreaded the most and skipping back to her school.

She gave Yong a small peck on his cheek and the dreaded feeling came back. Love.

Way to ruin years of effort, Yong.

...................................

"I was worried sick, unnie!" Seohyun yelled again, pulling her hair in distress. "Her teacher suddenly called that she's missing and is only back after school is over!"

"She's just sad her friends picked on her. C'mon Hyun, it's not that big of a deal. She's only gone for a few hours and now she's back safely, isn't she?" Mel answered, wiping her niece's tears and hugging her. She wants to be that nice aunty that defends her niece when her mother scolds her.

"It's a BIG DEAL, unnie!" Seohyun yelled again, grabbing a stuff rabbit that's displayed on Seohwa's room's shelf and throw it to the carpet. "She is here today! What if she wanders around again like today and this time she won't come back?!" Seohyun suddenly dropped on her knees, covering her face with her hands, crying silently. "You can't do that to umma, Seohwa! You know how precious you are to umma." she sobbed.

Seohwa wiped her own tears and walk over to hug her crying mom. "Sorry, umma. I won't do it next time." she smiled when Seohyun hug her back.

Mel shook her head left and right, smiling at the sight. "How's school today anyway, angel? Y'know, except for the being picked at part."

"It was amazing, aunty!" she smiled. "There are so many friends that are nice to me! I even made a beautiful big castle that looks like ours with Eunsol!"

"Is it white?" Mel asked.

Seohwa went blank for a second there before answering that it was made of sand, making her aunt Mel embarrassed to even asked the question, and her mom to smile again at them.

"So uhmm .. No boyfriends?" Mel asked again.

"UNNIE!" Seohyun threw a pillow at her older sister.

"What? Come on, Seo! I haven't felt so much drama lately since The Heirs episode 14!" she complained.

"Not yet. But I like him!" Seohwa squealed, making both the adults in the room stare at her nervously. Is Seohwa already having a crush on her first day?

"Tell me what he looks like." her aunty asked curiously.

"He's tall. He wears cool earring on his ear. He's really nice, he's good looking, and he's really gentlemanly too so I kissed him!"

"Woah woah woah." Mel stopped her. "Kiss? On a first date? Girl you got something going on~" she laughed at her niece.

"You haven't heard the best part, Aunty!" Seohwa smiled again cheerfully, taking her tiara from her desk and putting it on.

"He's a demon." She smiled, holding her mom's hand. "He's the prince of the demons."

...

The room was quiet suddenly. Tension building thick in the air even if the youngest of the three couldn't notice it. The angel sisters look at each other with concerned eyes, one of them also with a frightened look in her eyes.

"D-do you think .. Seohwa got a half-brother?"


Author's Note

Dun Dun Dun~

Nobody got it correct! The answer is a 'nobody'!

The one Seohwa saw is one of Yong's man who wants to kill her, but failed since Yong heroicly saved his own daughter without knowing it himself!

So for the ones answering Yong, half-point!

Some answered Joonie. (Seriously you guys. Do you guys wanted her dead that fast?)
I laughed at those who answered Joonie though. They were like; 'OMG are you going to hurt little Seohwa?!' or 'Please not Joonie! He creeps me out!'

So as you wish, no Joonie in the chappie!

5461567520101010211956057.gif

How much I love their WGM's 27th episode~

Anywayss, in personal life stories;

HAVE YOU SEEN CATCHING FIRE?!

Catching Fire - Katniss and Peeta Photo

I HAVEN'T GOT INTO A MOVIE LIKE THAT SINCE HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2!

The story is awesome and effects are cool. I know the books are so much better but you really should lower your expectation when you watch a movie based on a book that you've read before. Everything in books are better. I know we all want to know EVERYTHING about Catching Fire, but if it's all in the movie, we'll be watching for seven straight hours. Same goes for Harry Potter back then~ (Hardcore Potterhead here! Who else?)

Since I know I want to enjoy the movie, I purposely don't read the books so I won't get disappointed about the movie. Teehee. But then it all ended too quickly.

SPOILER ALERT!
Katniss is just laying there with eyes open, wishing for revenge on Peeta who is taken by Panem in the last scene. What in the world is that?! Seriously man! I can't possibly wait for another year!

It's too cliffy even for a cliffhanger. Annoying.

So I decided to just borrow Mockingjay book from my friend tomorrow. But then again, I'm afraid I'll be disappointed if the movie is not as good as the book is. What do you think I should do? I'm seriously dying to know what will happen!

DON'T TELL ME, THOUGH! I HATE SPOILER ALERTS! Just tell me which one do you think I should do;
1. Ignore my impatience and wait for another year for Mockingjay, or
2. Just read the damn Mockingjay book and get disappointed when the movie is less good than the book.

 

Sorry got carried away ..

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter! Hope I don't disappoint you my lovely Subscribers~
I seriously thank youu!

Going for now. Have a fun weekend and leave your comments bellow! :)

- KPOPMonstahh