Chapter 9: Engagement

Two Worlds Collide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 9: Engagement 

****

 

"S-Sehun." Luhan gently shook the model who was currently still sleeping on his bed, Sehun just groaned and put the pillow over his face; he was really tired after the night he and Luhan had spent together. The older boy sighed and shook Sehun a little more roughly the second time, "Sehun! We're late for work!" Sehun open one eye and stared at Luhan for a couple of seconds, he smiled lazily and puckered up his lips for a kiss, the older model smiled back and leaned down only to peck the other's lips. Sehun chuckled and pulled Luhan into a hug; the previous night nothing had happened between the two, after going out for a couple of hours, they returned to Luhan's place and immediately rushed into the bedroom, Sehun thought they were going to do something naughty but they didn't; they just sat on the bed, watched a couple of movies, cuddled and made out. Not even a little bit of touching.

"We have to get to work Sehun... there's a Young Young Apparel team meeting today," Luhan finally whispered after a few minutes. Sehun only hugged Luhan tighter and smiled, "Who cares? Let's just stay like this for a while." The older boy didn't protest, instead he relaxed and closed his eyes as Sehun continued to hug him; he didn't know what was going on with them, he didn't know what their relationship status was, all he knew was that for the first time since he moved to Korea, he didn't feel lonely and it felt really amazing to have someone next to him.

"Have I told you how beautiful you are?" Sehun asked. Luhan smiled shyly and nodded, "About one thousand times... but I never get tired of hearing you say it." The younger boy finally lets go of  Luhan and sits up on the bed, he smiles, "Should we shower together?" Luhan quickly shakes his head and pushes Sehun lightly, "No! I took a shower before waking you up so you hurry and take one next... I-I'll find you something to wear." Sehun smirked and gave the older man a long kiss before pulling away and walking towards the bathroom, "I'll keep the door open, in case you change your mind."

Luhan watched Sehun leave and laid back on the bed when the other was finally in the bathroom, he sighed happily and stared at the ceiling. 'Sehun makes me happy,' he thought to himself as he hugged the pillow Sehun had been using tightly. He giggled by himself and closed eyes for a while, wondering why in the world Sehun had even noticed him, out of all people, in the first place? Why in the world Sehun would chose to spend his weekend with him? And why in the world, Sehun would hug him, and kiss him and make him feel like he's never felt before? 'I guess I'm just lucky.'

"Luhan! Do you have my clothes ready?" Sehun yelled from the bathroom. Luhan sat up on the bed and realized how long he had been daydreaming about Sehun, he mentally cursed himself, "Y-Yeah, I'll be in there soon!" Quickly, Luhan began to look through his closet, he pulled out any random shirt and pair of pants he could fine, hoping that they would fit the handsome model who was currently in his freaking bathroom. "I'm coming in Sehun!" Luhan yelled seconds before opening the bathroom door and walking in on Sehun. The older boys eyes widen and he could help but to stare at Sehun who was standing in front of him, with y, wet hair, only a towel wrapped around the lower half of his body, which gave Luhan a perfect view of his upper body. 'Gosh, he's y!' Luhan thought to himself as he shamelessly stared.

Sehun smirked and took the clothes from Luhan's hands, he walked up to the other boy and gave him a kiss on the lips, "Like what you see?" he asked. Luhan just nodded, not even really listening to what Sehun had asked, but just staring. The younger male chuckled and leaned down again, he pressed his lips against Luhan's and kissed him roughly; Luhan, hungrily kissed back.  It didn't take long for Luhan to be pressed up against the wall, his legs wrapped around Sehun's waist and his hands running down Sehun's exposed body. The younger model smirked as his tongue glided across Luhan's lower lip, asking for entrance which Luhan granted him.

After the hot make out session, Luhan shyly unwrapped his legs from Sehun's waist and apologized before running out of the bathroom. Sehun chuckled and leaned back against the wall, he touched his lips and smirked, "His lips are addicting," he says to himself as he thinks back to the many kisses they had shared in the short amount of time they had know each other.  Sehun usually wasn't blown away by kisses or even touching, he had done it all, so nothing really surprised him, but with Luhan it was different, he felt excitement and that's one thing he had never felt in his wild life. He had never wanted more of anybody but he wanted so much more of Luhan. He needed more from Luhan.

 

****

 

Yifan and Joonmyun walked into the nearby cafe by their apartment to get some breakfast before heading off to work. "I'll go order, you find us somewhere to sit," Yifan says before slowly letting go of his boyfriend's hand and walking away to go order their breakfast. The younger boy smiles to himself and finds them a booth to sit in, one far away from the rest of the people, where they could talk as loudly as they pleased, laugh as loudly as they wanted and share a lot of kisses without having people stare at them.

After a few minutes, Yifan joined Joonmyun and smiled, "You picked the perfect place to sit," he says while putting their breakfast down on the table

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter