Jailbirds: Meet 'n Greet With the Infamous

False Accusations
"Serial killers?" Kris almost choked. "I am not a killer nor have I ever killed anyone in my entire life."
 
"I call bull," Sehun retorted, jumping down from his place at top bunk. "Stop playin'. We know you know what you did. May I add, big fan of yours."
 
"I don't know what you're a fan of 'cause I didn't do any of what you're accusing me of." Kris crossed his arms again and leaned against the cell bars. Honestly, he didn't. He couldn't remember a single thing despite how hard he tried to remember or piece together any of what they told him.
 
From behind him, Sehun made an agitated noise. "Stop playing with us."
 
"Us? He's only playing with you because I know exactly who he is and even if he denies it, he knows what he did. Big fans and so is everyone in 'Rena 3. You're gonna have to watch your back though because as of now, you're the head of the jail." Tao slung an arm around Sehun's shoulder and started whispering something in his ear.
 
"So... what are you guys in for?" Kris asked, not bothering to face them.
 
"Sehun, you first," Tao yawned and laid back down onto the "mattress". It was more of a block of metal than a bed, but it was something.
 
"ion, ia, all that jazz." Kris could almost hear him shrug.
 
"ia?"
 
"Did I ing stutter?" he replied in a sarcastic tone.
 
"Sehun has a bit of a potty mouth. Forgive him."
 
 Kris rolled his eyes. "Dude, that's wrong on so many levels." He winced and tried to shake the imagine of Sehun doing those types of things to children.
 
"God, Sehun, cut the . He's lying, Kris. Even I wouldn't be friends with a e. He's mainly in for ion charges and some gang violence," Tao said from his fetal position on the bed. "He's a , that guy. He was even caught giving a minor a freaking . The guy was probably only what? Twelve? I don't remember the details.  But me? I was a druglord, a quite successful one, might I add. Got busted smuggling in about five pounds of Mary Jane and three of powder."
 
Kris's eyes widened and he hastily turned to face him. "That's a lot. Where'd you even get that much from?"
 
"I have my ways," he snickered, avoiding his question altogether. Suddenly, an alarm sounded and voice come on over the intercom.
 
"Recreation time. You have one minute." After the message was delivered, a guard came and unlocked the cell, eyeing each of them disapprovingly. Kris was the last one out of the cell and he could have sworn he saw Sehun checking out the guard's .
 
"I normally go outside," Tao shouted from the front. "Oh, you'll get to meet the rest of the crew too if you tag along." The trio were lead to big double doors and patted down before being let outside.
 
It was how he had always seen it in movies where the main character goes to jail: there was workout equipment splayed out and several clusters of guys hanging out in the corners of the fencing. Kris's attention was brought back to Tao and Sehun when he heard them giving each other five and whispering about the new guy.
 
"Kris," Tao motioned and the rest of the guys went blank with their jaws hanging.
 
"He's your new cellmate?" a guy with visibly darker skin than him questioned.
 
"He's like, the most talked about criminal in all of Asia right now," another spoke up. Kris gulped. All of Asia?
 
Tao crossed his arms and Kris really wanted to slap that smug look off his face. There he was: in a jail full of criminals with him being the only one innocent out of all of them.
 
"Kris here says he doesn't remember a thing and that he's innocent. Total bull, right?" came Sehun's ing mouth.
 
"Sehun, stop," Tao told him after reading the expression on Kris's face. "He will not hesitate to suffocate you in your sleep. Hell, I'll even help." He laughed and retreated to one of the unoccupied corners of the metal fencing. "Stop being such a bum, Kris. Come sit with us." After taking another look at the other inmates, he reluctantly joined him and took a seat beside a rather innocence looking young man.
 
It was nice. Sure, he was known as the biggest and baddest criminal in all of Asia and stuck in a high-security prison, it was nice being there with besides some guys that looked up to him (even if it was for the worse). If being locked up in a cell for the rest of his life wasn't bad enough, they seemed to be in the middle of nowhere. Beyond the metal was nothing; it was completely barren and rid of any type of sign of life. While it wasn't necessarily hot or humid, the landscape mimicked that of a desert. Dirt. Dirt. And dirt.
 
Kris had been snapped out of his inner note-taking of the area when he heard his name being thrown around in conversation.
 
"So, Mr. Kris, you really don't remember a thing?"
 
"That's Suho," Tao whispered.
 
"Not really but I don't think that really matters since you all seem to know who I am right off the bat." He responded with a shrug.
 
"Yeah... that's too bad since I could really take a few pointers for when I get out of this ing dump." Suho rolled his eyes and started cracking his knuckles.
 
"Is that all you guys talk about? Jesus." Tao huffed and pressed two fingers against his right temple.
 
"Fine, to please the goddamn princess, what did you do before you landed yourself here? I'm Kai, by the way." Kai gave Tao a glare before refocusing his attention back on Kris.
 
"I didn't do much. I worked in a Wal-Mart in Vancouver for a while. I was still a college student, might I add. After that, I don't remember anything."
 
"I'm guessing that's where the murders started," Kai said and Kris flinched.
 
"Yeah, I guess."
 
"Did you have a girlfriend or anything? Dog maybe? Or cats. There's starting to be a cat influx from what I hear-"
 
"Xiumin, shut up."
 
"I had a girlfriend. Well, I can't really call her my girlfriend since I'm sure she was cheating on me," he mumbled.
 
"Ooooh, girlfriend." Suho raised and lowered his eyebrows. "Was she hot?"
 
"She was pretty fine," Kris chuckled. "If she ever decides to come visit, I'll make sure to let you guys know."
 
"Xiumin here has a boyfriend." At the mention of the fact, Xiumin slowly started turning red.
 
"Do you?" Kris asked him and he shyly nodded. "That's cool, I guess."
 
"He is so cute," Sehun sighed and leaned forward onto his hands. "I want to the hell out of him."
 
Before anyone could comprehend what had happened, Xiumin was on his feet with a fistful of Sehun's jumper in his hand. "ing watch your mouth when you talk about him."
 
"He's really protective of him. He comes to visit quite often and he's a real crowd pleaser with 'Rena 3. Everyone's had a thing for him, sooner or later. Including me but damn, he's way too innocent for my liking." Tao shifted onto his right foot and rested his head onto Kris's shoulder.
 
As Xiumin made more threats including beating him senseless with one of the basketballs and choking him with his own jail uniform, the intercom sounded and they were soon being led back to their cells.
 
"Sehun,  I swear to God, I will murder you in your sleep. If one more vulgar thing about him leaves your mouth, I will chew my way through this metal, go into your cell, rip your off with my bare hands, shove it in your mouth, and watch you choke on it." He was still shouting the various ways he would watch Sehun die as he was being dragged back to his cell.
 
"If there's one thing you don't want to do, it's talk smack about his boyfriend. That guy is serious about him. Makes me a bit jealous." Tao forced Sehun onto his bunk and went to lay onto his.
 
"Are you...?" Kris trailed, not knowing how to word his question.
 
"Gay? Maybe. Sorta. I roll the way I roll, you know? This guy up here," he kicked the bunk on top of his, "is."
 
"Hey!" Sehun leaned over the edge of his bunk. "I don't like the term 'gay'. I prefer to be described as extremely intuned to the feelings of men."
 
Tao did nothing but scoff and cover his ears and mouth the things he would do to him to Kris. As Kris made way to his side of the cell, he couldn't help but feel less scared for he knew that his time in there would be far from boring.