Chapter 2

It’s Always You and You

Himchan POV :

"Good Morning Namjoo~”

I greet her when she went out from her house. I’ve been waiting for 15 minutes outside her house. I could see she's biting the edge of the bread while staring at me with her blank expression.

“You’re eating while walking outside? Eish.. That’s not good for you!”

“Oppa what are you doing here?”

“Me?”

“Yes..”

I smirk before mess her hairs like usual.

“I want to go to school with you. Plus, I want you to cheer for me today”

She nods before smiled. “Sure~ But don’t make me embarrassed with your performance today, deal?”

She gave me her right hand before I took it and promised that I’ll do my best for today sports competition.

*

Kyungsoo POV

 

“Kyungsoo-ya! Ppali! She’s here! Go and greet her now!”

Baekhyun pulled me when he saw Namjoo arrived at school. Please, I hope she likes my new style.. please..

“H-hey Namjoo.. G-g..good morning!”

Why are you stuttering like that Do Kyungsoo..

“Oh! Hi! Woah.. you look handsome Kyungsoo! But I didn’t see your glasses. Are okay without it?”

“Erm.. Well.. i..-”

“Namjoo!”

Darn.

Himchan walk after her and ask why she's still walking around

“Excuse me then.. I’ll go now..”

I feel disappointed now. Why does that guy always be there whenever I want to talk to her? What can I do? Namjoo seems so close with him and she even called him ‘oppa’.

“Kyungsoo wait!”

I turn and found her following me.

“Yes?”

“You don’t join the sports competition?”

Instead answer her, I just nod my head

“Good. Let’s go watch them together then!”

I got a very instant heart attack. Did she just ask me to accompany her to watch the sports competition? Am I day dreaming or is it for real now?

“Why? You don’t want to go wat-”

“I’ll watch them. Let’s go!”

*

“On line one,Kim Himchan. Line two, Byun Baekhyun. Line three, Seo Eunkwang. Line four, Choi Junhong.”

“Himchan oppa! Baekhyun-aa! Fighting!”

Namjoo screams happily beside me. If only I can join the sports competition maybe today she will also scream out my name. I just like the way she cheer everyone and whenever she smiles, those dimples on her face made her look even cuter.

“Get.. Set.. Ready.. go!!”

The competition is though. Baekhyun's running like a crazy from the very beginning, so does Himchan. I can’t see clearly who’s leading because all I can see is Himchan try to catch Baekhyun’s speed.

“Here..”

Namjoo handed me a can of soda. She looks a bit nervous. I don’t know whether she is nervous about me or nervous with the results of the competition but she's really focus on the competition.

The result appeared on the scoring board.

My eyes can’t blink when I saw Baekhyun’s name on the second place.

“Oh… my… God… how come..”

Namjoo looks even more shock than me. She shook her head and looks at the scoring board again.

“2 seconds difference?.. I thought.. They arrived on the same time, right kyungsoo?”

“yea..”

“It’s insane.. Himchan oppa.. What is he?”

She snorted but in the end she giggles. I like to see her giggling like that, but not because of Himchan.

“They'll have break time. Let’s go buy lunch..”

I stood up from the audience chair. Namjoo then follows me to the school canteen.

*

Himchan POV :

I think I saw Namjoo sat with Kyungsoo there. But where are they? Does she know that I won the competition? Or she already left when I haven’t finished the competition?

In the end I decided to take out my phone before call her

“Yobuseo?”

“Kim Namjoo. Eodiya?”

“waeyo? I’m at canteen now”

Click.

I ended the conversation and run to canteen

*

“I thought you’re also an athlete..”

She only smiles when I said that.

“I hurt my legs. I can’t run for a while..” she added

I feel sorry for saying that to her.

“I’m sorry to hear that..”

“It’s fine.. how about you? You don’t like running?”

“No. I hate it.”

“Why?” She looks curious

“Well it’s because-”

Before I could finish my words, someone called her

“Kim Namjoo!”

That guy again.

He looks angry and he even pulls her wrist

“What is wrong with you!?”

Namjoo tries to pull her hand back

“I need to talk to you, now.”

“Oppa. Let go! My hand, it hurts!”

I stood up and take Namjoo’s hand. It also made her step away from Himchan

“Don’t treat her like that, Kim Himchan-ssi!”

He snorted before grab my uniform

“It’s not your business Do Kyungsoo-ssi. And one more thing, stay away from her.”

And after released me, he asked Namjoo to go follow him and leave me like a fool.


-- next chapter, i'll put Namjoo POV ^^