Chapter 1

It’s Always You and You

Kyungsoo POV :

“Argh!”

Baekhyun hit the table when he entered the class. i then look at him after i closed the last pages of the book I’ve read for the last 2 hours inside the class.

“What is it?”

I’m being curious. Two hours ago, this Byun Baekhyun was so excited about the school sports festival opening ceremony held in the auditorium, but then he came back to the class with a very random emotion.

“Kyungsoo-ya, I just met someone that is very… very… annoying for me..”

There’s definitely an anger tone inside Baekhyun’s voice

“Wae? Did something happen?”

“So I met this guy at the auditorium and, I don’t know.. the way he talked to me is just.. urgh..”

“’This guy’? You didn’t know him?”

“I have no idea. Maybe he’s a new kid.”

Baekhyun sighed before back to his chair when other students enter the class.

As always, I will wait for someone to enter that class. What will her hair style today? What will the first word she will say to great other students include me today?

Kim Namjoo.

Where is she?

1…2…3..

I can even hear her light footsteps from inside the class. But then my vision caught an unpredictable scene in front of me.

Someone’s held her hand.

“Omo.. Namjoo-ya! Who is he? Aigoo.. so handsome!!”

Those girls who sat on the back chair are screaming around when that stranger enter the class while holding my namjoo’s hand. Yes. THAT GUY IS HOLDING HER HAND. Suddenly I feel that my head starts burning.

“Oppa! Let go!”

Wait, wait, wait. W-hat?! Oppa? What did I just hear with that word she said to him?! Kim Namjoo never called anyone ‘oppa’ before!

“Um.. Guys.. This is my friend, Kim Himchan. From now on, he will study here with us..”

Namjoo elbowed to whomever that people named Himchan. He then bow to everybody in the class

“Hi. I’m Himchan. Please take a good care of me”

Crack!

I heard something behind me cracking. When I turn to see, it was baekhyun who crash the pencil with his hand. I then look at to the front before realize something.

This Kim Himchan is the one that Baekhyun talked about earlier.

And obviously, from now on too, if I didn’t change my style, this dude will wipe me out with his charisma and that good looking face. Whatev, if he acts well in front of other girls in this class. But different case if he tries to get attention from Kim Namjoo.

*

Himchan POV :

“Oppa! Keumanhae!”

This cute little girl who never changes even since from the last time I met her two years ago made me want to disturb her even more. Since I have to go back to Korea and continue study here because of my parent job, finally I could be by her side again.

“Look Kim Namjoo. How old are you now? You’re still like a little kid, stomping your foot like that, ahaha”

I messed her hair happily before she pout. Seriously.. God, may I pinch her cheek?

“Oppa! Stop teasing me, will you? Aishh.. Anyway why should you go back here and the most important thing is, why are you on the same grade with me?”

“You know, because their materials are different from here, that’s why when I get back here, I need to follow the grade based on this country curriculum.”

“aah.. I see.. Then, will you stop following me around? You look like a stalker!”

She tries to glare at me but it was such a fail. Where in the world that Kim Namjoo ever succeed giving a glare to other people? Those eyes are too cute.

I grab her wrist fast when she tries to step away from me.

“Namjoo!”

“Yes?”

“Don’t you miss me?”

And she suddenly laughs hearing that serious question from me. I released her hand before she looks up to smiles at me,

“That’s obvious oppa. I miss you so damn much! Kkaja! Let’s go!”

After hold my hand, she swing it while we walk on the way to go home.

*

Baekhyun POV :

“That’s obvious oppa. I miss you so damn much! Kkaja! Let’s go!”

I saw it clearly. Namjoo looks so happy whenever that guy stood beside her. oh, this is scary. How if Kyungsoo knew this? Well, the facts that Himchan is a  good looking guy compared to my friend, the nerdy Do Kyungsoo made myself even feel bad for Kyungsoo. So I decide to call him after what I saw just now.

I have a great idea.

“Hello? What is it Baekhyun?”

“Do Kyungsoo, do you have free time?”

“yea, why?”

“This is a serious problem. That guy-”

“You mean himchan?”

“Yup! Don’t you think that I need to help you?”

Baekhyun grinned while thinking about his awesome idea

“For what? Seriously, Byun Baekhyun.. I hate it whenever I heard that Kim Himchan name.”

“That’s why! I’m gonna help you buddy! Come to my sister in law’s factory outlet today! I’ll show you, and I’ll change you become a prince for Kim Namjoo!”

Kyungsoo doesn’t react hearing my statements.

“Hello? Kyungsoo?”

*

Kyungsoo POV :

“annyeonghaseo~ eo?! Kyungsoo-ssi? Waeyo?”

A young woman greets me with her smile when I entered the FO. That woman was no other than Baekhyun’s sister in law.

“Annyeonghaseo nunna..”

I can only bow before Baekhyun go downstairs and look at me with his weird stares.

“Do Kyungsoo-ssi. This is will be the last day for you to wear those old style outfits!”

i gulped and nods my head.

"I'm ready for the new style of me."

 


-- so!! That’s the chapter one! Next chapter there will be more Himchan’s part and also Kyungsoo’s part xD

-- do you think it will be good if I also put Namjoo’s POV?